LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I used a tugger, religiously, for 5 years to get where I am in the restoration process. Slow and steady with a lot of patience and determination is the key .
You can see my results in my gallery

Do you have any pics with that weight on your dick ? :D I am curious about how you handle those weights in daily life.
I’ll take one next time I have it on! I only restore when I am home. I don’t like to wear the weight in public :p

I tried some restoration years ago and still have some stretch marks on my shaft. How do you all prevent that? For example Nolievr, on the pics of your restoration, your shadt skin looks really smooth, can't see any stretch marks.
I don’t know if it makes a difference for me or not, but I use coconut oil on my dick. Vitamin E helps with stretch marks. Also, it’s possible to stretch to fast and get them, I think...

...... For example Nolievr, on the pics of your restoration, your shadt skin looks really smooth, can't see any stretch marks.
Thanks. I've really tried hard ever since I've been restoring my foreskin to only stretch at the level of the circ scar and I avoided by all means to stretch the shaft skin, although it is unavoidable to stretch it somehow . That could be a readon why I didn't get stretch marks...

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

Thanks. I've really tried hard ever since I've been restoring my foreskin to only stretch at the level of the circ scar and I avoided by all means to stretch the shaft skin, although it is unavoidable to stretch it somehow . That could be a readon why I didn't get stretch marks...
In my case, I need to stretch shaft skin, not that I got stretch marks. I continuously refocus my “prepuce point” as my shaft skin increases. However they do both stretch at the same time. I have a lot more inner foreskin than shaft skin and my cut is not even. It is an evolving process.

Why do dudes without a foreskin want one?Have one ,dont care if i was cut.

Lol!
I suggest you try being cut and we'll talk about it again in a few years once you have lost most of your sensations....
Anyway, restoration is like anything else.... a personal choice. Some guys are happy cut. Some others, like me, hate it.

When you get changed against your will for no reason let me know how you feel. At least you have been able to experience what it’s like to have a dick the way it was supposed to be and grew up like that. You have a view that was stolen from us.

I’ll tell you one thing. After experiencing what it’s like to have a sheath and that doesn’t include what was cutoff and can’t be gotten back, doctors should be ashamed of themselves. The difference in sensitivity and functionality alone is mind blowing. Infant (a minor for that matter) circumcision should be illegal. This should be a personal choice, not this vanity bullshit. How dare my parents or anyone’s think they have the right to modify their children’s sexual organs is beyond me...

Last edited by a moderator:

Lol!
I suggest you try being cut and we'll talk about it again in a few years once you have lost most of your sensations....
Anyway, restoration is like anything else.... a personal choice. Some guys are happy cut. Some others, like me, hate it.
Anything else but apparently not whether you get to live your life intact....

Reactions: nolievr

When you get changed against your will for no reason let me know how you feel. At least you have been able to experience what it’s like to have a dick the way it was supposed to be and grew up like that. You have a view that was stolen from us.

I’ll tell you one thing. After experiencing what it’s like to have a sheath and that doesn’t include what was cutoff and can’t be gotten back, doctors should be ashamed of themselves. The difference in sensitivity and functionality alone is mind blowing. Infant (a minor for that matter) circumcision should be illegal. This should be a personal choice, not this vanity bullshit. How dare my parents or anyone’s think they have the right to modify their children’s sexual organs is beyond me...
Not being a dick ,just interested why?

Not being a dick ,just interested why?
That’s why. I feel violated and raped to be blunt. I dealt with depression and suicidal thoughts over it. I’m doing what I can to make best of a situation I can’t change. I convince people against this needless procedure and restore.

I was a human born male and I had every right to have the correct view and functionality of my dick. I can’t get that back. I would give everything I own if I could be intact, but at least the hospital made its money off of my foreskin and I have to live with a thoughtless decision made by my parents that didn’t affect them but will affect me my entire life. To be honest, even if being uncut is worse, which is certainly not the case, I would still do it. I’m doing it for my well being and that of others.

Ok its big deal for you,personally having a foreskin is over-rated.

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here is a pic of my weight setup. I also tug on my skin while I jack off, trying to use it as much as possible like an intact guy. Although I really need to tug. My skin will go over my head easily when fully erect.

View attachment 4817721
You filled that thing with coins? Am I wrong??

You filled that thing with coins? Am I wrong??
I’m a collector. :D - it’s a roll of silver peace dollars and a roll of Susan b Anthony dollars under that. :joy: Most people just put washers around the rod as designed. I already had a wide selection of weight combinations. I worked up from a roll of nickels. :)