Real Story About Getting Horny and Hard

I am gay but not "out" - just with a few close friends. I am an estimator for a company that sells solar energy systems.

Today I was at a customer's house, and I knew he was gay from the pictures of naked well hung guys on his fridge. Already I began to get excited. I have a large uncut dick and wear boxers, so getting a hard on makes a pretty obvious bulge in my jeans. I managed to control my horny condition by thinking about other things.

The bulge in my jeans returned to being soft and I went into his garage to check the electric panel. I reached into my jeans and felt my foreskin which was soaked with precum already. I laughed to myself and walked back into his kitchen area.

He was standing at the table folding clothes and I think purposely holding up a pair of his boxers and slowly stroking the material while he folded them. I found this very sensual for some reason.

He looked at my eyes and caught me looking at the boxers while I tried to discuss solar systems with him. I felt my dick getting hard again and just let it go. I caught him looking at my crotch bulge and he smiled and said he thought I was more into his boxers than solar shit. He asked me if I were boxers and I looked down and said it must be obvious. He laughed and looked down again and asked me if I was gay. I told him I was, but not "out". He wished me luck with it and he walked over and looked straight in my eyes and began to feel my dick with his hand. He said it was too bad that I am wasting such a great cock by not coming out. I told him I did with a few close friends.

He again said he wished me luck and proceeded to stroke my dick through my jeans. He told me he is in a relationship and couldn't do anything with me...but offered to relieve my hard-on. I said I would like that a lot. So he pulled down my zipper, pulled out my cock, and he was really turned on by my foreskin. He said he never had an uncut cock before. He stood next to me, pressed his hard dick bulge against my leg and began to rub his dick against me as he stroked my dick to an explosive orgasm. He then came in his sweat pants as he pushed against me,

I regained composure, as he did, we shook hands, and it was over. Maybe he won't buy any solar shit.....but who cares!

:smile:Writing about this has made me horny again so I am going to blow another load!

Reactions: william1

rd62624

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
something similar this happened to a friend of mine. He is bi and works as a plumber.