real wife w/big cocks

hubwhowatches

Experimental Member
Media
We are a MWC 51/47 years old Lisa is 47, 5'2 blonde, DD, curvy soft and feminine body and has a very strong sex drive. She is typical in many ways, a great mom and wife, but is uninhibited and knows what she wants - is not afraid to express her feelings and desires. she prefers young men, be between 25 and 45 years old, who are in great physical shape, exceptionally well VERY VERY endowed. She is truly an amatuer and most deffinately a woman who only wants a man of size.
She's real, so if you want to see an every day married woman who loves BIG cocks you maybe interested in reading more about her on our blog...
Diary of a Real Hotwife
you can see her pics here
Flickr: njwifewantsmore's Photostream
Diary of a Real hotwife
it's all free, I hope I haven't violated any rules in posting this
the pics and clips are all real, all photos of my wife and all taken by me, Lisa's husband. You can reach us on yahoo IM - hubwhowatches is our ID, we hope you enjoy the

Attachments

hubwhowatches

Experimental Member
Media
our cuckold blog with photos, videos and real accounts of our experiences with cuckolding over the past 15 years...Lisa is 49 and has been meeting men with large cocks for over 10 years, mostly black men, for the past 6 years.
the blog is free, we hope you enjoy it
Diary of a Real Hotwife
Here's a description of Our most recent posting

How to cuckold your husband
I entitled this clip 'How to cuckold your husband'. After watching it a few times it became clear that this was not only Lisa's cuckolding me, but it was her partner as well. It is a very clear view of what happened that night, just as it happened, towards the end of their 6 hours together. He had already fucked Lisa several times and they were laying naked on the bed together his arms wrapped around my wife. Lisa began feeling the urge again and called me over to lick her. I turned on the camera and set it on the table. As she lay spooned in his embrace, I began gingerly applying some lube and then began licking her pussy as her legs parted. She soon became aroused, and so did He. He gets up and spreads her legs wide and enters my wife again. Lisa lays on her back and moans as my head rests on her belly licking her clit as he slides in and out of her. He grabs my wife’s ankles (Her ankle bracelet dangling) and holds her legs up high as he fucks her deeply. He slaps her pussy with his BBC, as her juices begin flowing again and she orgasms once again. He looks down at me while she cums, then I move aside and let him have what he came for, She pulls him deeper, moans 'yeah, go ahead' as he thrusts in and out. He puts her legs over his shoulders and long dicks her as I cradle her hips for her. The sheer enormity of his size is evident as he stretches Lisa’s pussy with his length and width. While still inside her he leans back, pulling her on top of him. Lisa is now impaled fully and gasps as she settles down on his shaft, Lisa full tits dangle in his face as he drives his cock home. All the while I am laying on the bed next to them watching him make out with my wife and suck on her tits. As he grabs Lisa dangling breasts with both hands and sucks them, He tells her 'My cock should be prepped', "he's a little Cuck, my cock should be in his mouth right now" . As they kiss he tells me 'Prep that cock cucky! Prep that cock'. Lisa turns to look at me, smiles and tells him 'He's doing it'. He continues to fondle her and suck on her breasts as I do my job, then says 'Help me slip right in there'...He is happy once his cock is in her again and then I get up to retrieve the camera. The subtle verbal humiliation was beginning to take effect...the power and control that this gave him over me with Lisa is evident in her responses to him. She saw me the way he perceived me - as a cuckold. I video as he thrusts in and out of Lisa, her jugs look just magnificent as they sway in his face with each thrust. Lisa rocks slowly up and down on his BBC just inches from me and the camera as they laugh and enjoy each other. He begins fucking her hard again, his balls slapping against her. He tells her that he's 'teaching me how to fuck his hotwife', then shudders, fills Lisa with another load, they laugh as she slowly rides his still rigid cock. He falls out and I apply lube for them, He wants more prep and soon I you hear the sound of me gasping for breath . The clip comes to and end after he leaves about 30 minutes later. It was 6 AM or so, the sun was up, Lisa was laying on the bed well satisfied when I noticed her legs open, she tells me to get the camera, what you see is what I saw that morning. His seed slowly seeping from my wife's well fucked, married pussy.

Reactions: decent 99

cockbrain

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i'd really like to see slut wife lisa take a big dump on husband face. then smear it on his keyboard so he cant type no more useless shit

hubwhowatches

Experimental Member
Media
I don't come on this site much. Although there are some ass holes here (see cockbrain above in this thead), I'm glad some of you enjoy the blog, I posted some photos and a short video on our profile, hope you like it.

little10ca

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't come on this site much. Although there are some ass holes here (see cockbrain above in this thead), I'm glad some of you enjoy the blog, I posted some photos and a short video on our profile, hope you like it.

While I don't completely understand it (I would never let my wife do any of this), I have to applaud your dedication!

decent 99

Just Browsing
Media
Pls ignore these people thanks for posting the pics and short video .Pls also post some more clips of ur beautiful and lovely wife lisa