Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
masturbation kills kittens, skull size determines intelligence and if you float in water your a witch. Oh no wait people evolve not grow from spare bones. go place your balls in the freezer save us from your ideas poisoning another generation.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
God, I actually has my brother-in-law say the c-section thing seriously as though his wife worked harder because she pushed the kid out of her twat than I did because I was an emergency c-section.

What a fucking laugh. Men are so stupid. I was in hard labor with pitocin for 12 hours, 4 of which I has no anesthesia THEN i was cut open. Trying to get out of bed after a c-section feels like your guts are ripping out of your body. Then there's scarring, bad suturing, etc. so on and so forth.

I don't wear thongs that much, so at least I'm not a slut.

you shouldn't say men are stupid
some are but have you talked to some women?

hang-man

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To the first guy on this thread. C-sections are a valuable thing. When I was born I weighed 13lbs. 14oz. and I was 24 inches long. So if the bitch that was my mother didn't have a c-sec she would whistle when she walked or she would be crippled. That would have been too good for her. By the way my mother abandonded me when I was born.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have to agree its defiantly good competition to even the wheel. the thong basically states spanking. why else would it allow such exclusive access to beautiful bum cheeks

Oh yes spank me I deserve it for flaunting my sinful flesh in a thong, one of Satan's most heinous inventions.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To the first guy on this thread. C-sections are a valuable thing. When I was born I weighed 13lbs. 14oz. and I was 24 inches long. So if the bitch that was my mother didn't have a c-sec she would whistle when she walked or she would be crippled. That would have been too good for her. By the way my mother abandonded me when I was born.

I'm sorry about that hang-man.:frown1: At some point you have to let go of all that anger, it's just not healthy. Hate and anger will literally eat away at you like a cancer and make you physically ill. I know from experience that abandonment issues are incredibly hard to conquer. :redface:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you shouldn't say men are stupid
some are but have you talked to some women?

Well, okay, fine. Can I get spanked for my transgression after you're done with SP?

You know, I think if we all made and posed in our dental floss thongs, we could have a thread to rival Cum Jar.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
C-sections are for cowards. Real women give birth the natural way.

Thongs are for sluts. Real women wear ordinary panties.
What meds have/haven't you been taking, and are you sure you're either over or undermedicated?

I don't have 1st hand knowledge of giving birth vaginally or any else for that matter, but Kirstie Alley in LOOK WHO'S TALKING described it best:

"you try squeezing something the size of watermelon out of the opening of a lemon."

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, okay, fine. Can I get spanked for my transgression after you're done with SP?

You know, I think if we all made and posed in our dental floss thongs, we could have a thread to rival Cum Jar.
No, snoozie, not quite. Now, if you want to start a "flow jar", take pictures, and then start a thread about it, then you would rival the Cum Jar thread.

And as for the spankings, I'll volunteer to dole them out!

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, snoozie, not quite. Now, if you want to start a "flow jar", take pictures, and then start a thread about it, then you would rival the Cum Jar thread.

This was suggested but it was decided that it would run off all guys. :smile:

And as for the spankings, I'll volunteer to dole them out!

I'll see you in two hours. I have at least 3 LPSG members I can pick up on the way. :biggrin1::biggrin1:

moderateman8,5"

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Real women are genuine and how to please a man and how to please herself WITH a man ;) It's not about what you wear or how do you give birth.. I mean.. COME ON! :D