Real Women.

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by SpoiledPrincess, Nov 1, 2007.

1. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Another thread that was begat :) This one by something that Cigarbabe said. In another thread she said -

What are you, soft? Or just stupid? I resent the fact the you "men" can't tell the difference between real women like me{C.B.} Spoiled Princess,NJQT,Hot MILF Think Kink,Altered Ego and Snoozan. Do you always have to insult everyone when you post?

We all know this site is full of guys pretending to be women, in that it's no different from any other site. If you look at the newbies section new 'women' who join are greeted by lots of the men on here, many of these new 'women' are outed as men a very short time later BUT can you men tell the difference between real women and the fakes by the way we communicate. Do you greet the newbies knowing they're fakes and just hoping against hope they're not or are you convinced they're real?

I don't so much resent the fact that men can't spot the real women as a little disappointed that we come on here and chat our little hearts out offering advice, support when we feel it's needed and often some sarcasm or the occasional bollocking, then someone we know is a fake waltzes in and fools the guys that I have to admit I feel a little protective about and adds more suspicion to an arena that can sometimes be a hard place for women. We also end up being insulted by random guys and I think that the high degree of fakes contribute to this, if guys knew everyone who was allegedly a woman really was there might be less of a tendency for guys to let their nasty side out.

So - do you know or are you totally unaware of who's real and who isn't?

2. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Honestly, i couldn care less if i am thought of to be fake and male. The people i care about here know me and who i am, thats what matters. This is also the major reason that i tend to stick to myself and not get involved in chats or any little 'clicks'. Im here for fun not to be be judged, called a liar or have to prove myself to anyone

3. teasedsilly

teasedsilly Member

Albums:
    I would say I'm totally unaware. lol Frankly, if you can fool me into thinking you're a woman, and I enjoy the conversation, where's the harm? (This is not an invitation, btw.) In my opinion the only potential harm is to the person doing the pretending. I don't lie in chats, even where it might make it easier for me or more interesting, because then it's no longer me the person is talking to but an imaginary man. It's not that I feel I owe a stranger anything, it's more about what I need in order to enjoy a conversation.

So in the end, I just don't worry about it. Instead I just judge people by what they say, not by who I think they are. Otherwise you get paranoid as some people seem to be, seeing men where there are actual women.

4. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

If it was just one conversation I agree, if someone's playing a woman well enough to be convincing and you both enjoy it there would seem to be no harm, but what about the people who pretend to be women and under that premise chat night after night to some guy, the guy thinks he's talking to a real woman, he even gets involved up to a point, then when he finds out his chick has a dick it can affect him on a number of levels, for a start he's lost what he considered a friend, then any other people he talks to on the net he's going to be suspicious of, and it can even go so deep in some cases as to cause feelings of self doubt that he chatted night after night to someone who was lying to him and he didn't even know.

All communication should be based on honesty not on a lie.

5. TBoneSteak

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    :tongue:I'd like to think I could tell a real woman by the way she communicates...

"I think of a man, then I take away reason, and accountability"

:eek: Just kidding ladies, I don't really think that, This topic reminded me that movie "As good as it gets" where Jack Nicholson's character (a writer of romance novels) said that line after being asked "How do you write women so well?"

6. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

I'm with Lee here - couldn't really give a fuck who or what people think I am and I couldn't really case less who or what anyone else is. I do get pissed off when guys (and girls) get on another member's case, insisting that person should post pics with some kind of verification. You know - if someone wants to do that, that's their own thing, but it isn't for the rest of the membership to insist. This is the hyperlie - deal with it.

I've said it before; I, for one, am here (allbeit sporadically at the mo) because it amuses me. Whether other folks get a kick out of that or not is completely tangental and entirely irrelevant to me.

There are some folks here I now consider my friends - I care about their opinions - but then they are my friends so that shit just isn't an issue.

The rest is just noise, init?

7. teasedsilly

teasedsilly Member

Albums:
    Well yes if they're building a friendship on the lie, I agree it can be disastrous. Is that what's happening, though? I always had the impression that guys pretending to be women were just doing it to get off.

8. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Most are doing it just to get off, but some find they like the attention so much that they keep up the act and forge illusory bonds with people. It's not always guys pretending to be women, fakes can also be real women but posting pics of some glamour model, this is harder to spot because it is a woman but the people on the net accept them, make friends with them then they're rightly angry when they find out.

Why should we accept or expect lies on the net anymore than we accept or expect them in real life.

Manly said she finds it annoying when people get on the case of people who appear to be fake, why should faking be viewed as differently to trolling?

Lying of any kind is a personal bugbear to me, and often when fakes get caught out instead of admitting and explaining it they instantly start attacking the people who caught them out, guess it shows what kind of people they are.

9. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

I'm suspicious of people online which helps. I don't believe anyone is real til I see a lot of X rated, sexy evidence :tongue:

Sometimes I think guys are so horny they fail to see the obvious (ie that a 'female' member here, who only goes on about big cocks in every post, is actually a man)

10. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

It always makes me laugh when someone goes in the chat room with a female nick, 'her' first sentence is something like 'hey big boys who's going to cam for me' and half the room jumps into action and says 'me me me' :)

11. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Good thread, SP.

It isn't much different than kids/men playing Zelda or Halo or some other game on Xbox Live - these games involve being a character, and sometimes people dress up their character as a chick just for giggles and grins. In fact, most of the female players in these games aren't females at all.

But in the "real" cyberworld, there is a difference -- people's emotions can and do get involved.

I guess it boils down to this: Some people view the cyberworld as an extension of their life; some people view it as an amusing game.

Trouble occurs where the blurred edges meet.

12. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

Yeah then when they say 'my cam's broken'

:rolleyes:

I also don't cam [anymore...] unless I either know its a female of the species (via pics/myspace/etc) or if theyre on cam too :smile:

13. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I view it as an amusing game hotmilf, I don't get involved with the people I chat to and see them as interchangeable, it might not be nice to see people like that but that's the way I've always used the net, you speak to someone for a certain length of time and they're prone to disappearing so I keep a certain distance. The people I speak to I don't really bond with so it might be harsh but to a certain extent I don't view them as real, but I'm real so to lie would be to demean myself and make any communication I had worthless.

14. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, SP, that's cuz you're feet are firmly planted on the ground.... in a pair of darling shoes! :wink:

I'm still learning the trick of separating everything out. I'm working on it, though!! :eek:

15. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    What's with the Veronica Divine thing? I couldn't find the thread where s/he was outed -- there was the VD (ha ha ha) appreciation thread where someone put some quotes in from ANOTHER thread, but I couldn't find the original thread.

What happened?

16. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I can't really remember, I think it was some things that were said in two different threads that people put together to decide them that she was fake, but I could be wrong on that.

17. Stretch

Stretch New Member

Very well posted Spoiled Princess. I also have a big problem with lying, more so in real life of course, but certainly here too. I give everyone enough rope to hang themselves...meaning start from the basis of trust, although here jadedness has crept in to make that harder to do, and let the other person lose that trust or, hopefully, not.

I completely understand that many, many people come on-line (and cum on-line:smile:sorry too easy) to play out fantasies. That seems to be the norm rather then the exception. Knowing that then, one assumes that most people here are not completely who they say they are. Just like in real life people we think we know, co-workers, casual acquaintance's, etc. don't totally reveal themselves to us.

The real women here know who they are and could care less whether I or anyone else harbors doubts, although I can understand the occasional bout of frustration and rolling of the eyes. It's hard to say exactly how one tells whether a "newbie" is a male posing. After years of chatting I think one builds up a sort of sixth sense that reacts to the subtleties of the wording of a post for instance. In general, and I stress in general, Males and females have dissimilar ways of writing. One general rule is...if it sounds like one of your fantasies and too good to be true...it probably is. The warning signs of a poster not being entirely truthful and the excuses that usually follow any doubt have all been listed, hashed and re-hashed on many past threads. Look for them people, it'll be good for you :smile:

Then there are the ones who just seem to insult the intelligence of everyone here by posting photos of obviously different women in their galleries or posting a voice sample of themselves that is a male electronically pitched to sound female...and badly at that. lol Then turning ugly when the obvious deception is pointed out.

The one thing I don't understand is the aggressiveness and insults. People here who are doubted and then immediately lash out with the most base and inane insults such as "You jealous, stupid, ignorant, little dicked, asshole, shit for brains fuck-wit"...and that's just a typical compilation, for daring to question them. Then the issue shifts from are you male or female to you are just an extremely rude person regardless. Try not to ever let them lower you to their level people. There is never, and I repeat never a reason to be rude and insulting. It seems like some people come here with that as a specific agenda, whether out of frustration with their own lives or some other anger, but it's a sad reflection on them and a large segment of society. What ever happened to civility?

I've had a few males posing as females who have gone to amazing lengths to prove to me that they were female...months of (very suspect) photos, chats, emails, knowing they were male all along, but really fascinated at the dedication to the charade. Then for them to eventually admit they were actually male. I knew all along so I was more curious to finally ask why then I was angry. The answers ranged from the always ubiquitous "I don't know" to "I didn't think you would talk to me if you knew I was male".

It seems that lately there has been an increase of males posing...either that or the level of facade has taken a serious nose-dive. Either way it's always gone on and always will. Eventually they all give themselves away. Sometimes with-in minutes...lol. Place your trust in the few you choose to, don't take anyone or anything here too serious and above all try to be nice to each other. I know that's naive...but hey...why not? Have fun...

18. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

You can use the net and use it to give free rein to your fantasy life without actually lying about who you are. What I'd love to know and I've thought about it a lot is what they actually get out of it. A guy pretending to be a woman can't really get a lot from some guy saying he'd love to stick his cock in their pussy.

19. Stretch

Stretch New Member

That question still perplexes me too SP...

20. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

We must have someone who's faked being a woman who has the guts to say why they did it and what they got out of it.

Draft saved Draft deleted