Real Women.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
According to some comments about how a real woman acts, then I must be fake.
I am not shy, extremely sexual and I KNOW that comes across. Being that way might make people think I'm a man, but I don't think so.
If it does, that's ok too.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No disrespect to any of the women I failed to mention.
Geesuz, I think it's horrible for folks to pretend to be anyone other than who you are,and thats why I hate liars,and bullshit.
cigarbabe:saevil:

R U dis-respectin me????? I was so sure I had you fooled......:tongue:

SP, I really felt what you said about the support and advice, and I think of how often I too feel protective when some bee-yotch with fake pics flaunts her/his stuff and the guys respond, then learn the harsh truth and once again, another blow to women's integrity as a whole seems to come into question.

I also generally spot them right away, whether they are men pretending to be women, or just women with fake profiles/pics. I usually make mention at home of my suspicions, "just watch- another faker will be outed" and wonder of wonders....I have thus far about an 80% correct rate.
For awhile, I would simply post or PM some guys with a simple 'be careful'- then decided I was being too 'mother hennish' and now, well..... I just give as much support as I can when its wanted or needed.

I have also noticed that with the recent dramatic increase of fakers and outings,that most of the regular guys here are not as quick to be overly enthusiastic to the newcomer. It's sad though, cos we were all once newcomers too and were welcomed joyously- the now somewhat jaded attitudes will certainly have an effect on genuine people if/when they join.:frown1:
*additionally- I have a very husky voice, enough that I am sometimes called "sir" on the phone- this has been a source of humiliation for me for YEARS, enough so that I find it difficult to speak to someone by phone for a first voice encounter. also is why as much as I would like to, I will never post on the LPSG voices thread.
:frown1:

rexcasual

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A MUST READ!!!

http://www.lpsg.org/24001-im-sorry.html

There was an absolutely astounding confession made at this site by Tillyrox back in February 2006 when I was but a mere lurker. This fake persona had spent 6 months in the ruse and actually persuaded others that "she" was going to college and was pregnant and even got support from other females acting like wiser sisters or even taking on a mom role advising him on his pregnancy.

There was an surprising amount of generosity in the response to the confession, in my opinion, because he had the balls to came out and apologize. Also a bizarre amount of cockiness on his part, too, when he struck back nastily at his critics. :eek:

It's amazing how loneliness and the apparent lack of repercussions can create opportunities for this kind of behaviour.

alleight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As soon as i read SpoiledPrincess's first post in this thread I thought to myself, VeronicaDevine is a great example, he's obviously a dude pretending to be a woman--but how do you prove it?

Turns out I'm not the only one who felt it.

I have no idea what it is, but the avatar he chose with the great cleavage and pretty face makes one want to suspend disbelief.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
To be honest, I assume everyone I meet on the Internet is a man until proven otherwise.

My reason?

I admit it... I've played World of Warcraft. :guilty:

It's not meant to be offensive. Generally I cater my responses to an asexual audience unless there's a need to reference sex or sexuality in the response. If there is a need, I just respond with whatever sex or sexuality the person claims to be.

I, like you, SP, find that discourse on the Internet typically results in meeting a string of decent and interesting people who I don't end up having a close personal relationship with, causing their personalities to kind of blend and become one.

It's possibly a consequence of my available time to spend on the site--I end up disappearing for five days at a time because I'm busy or something.

All of that said, I was renowned in World of Warcraft for being able to spot fake women, so I think I am usually a pretty good judge. Women just tend to have specific things they want to talk about that are fundamentally different from the things men want to talk about. If I meet a woman online and all she wants to talk about is my dick, 9 times out of 10, that's a man. It's not exactly that simple, but that about sums it up. And on the off-chance it turns out someone I thought was a man is really a woman who just loves talking about dick? Well, I'd just apologize and we could proceed with talking about my dick I guess.

"If I see a guy walking down the street with a sword, I guess he's a sushi chef."

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like high heels. They make my ass look spectacular, not to mention my legs. They make me feel powerful and feminine. I own at least 15 pairs at any given time. The current faves are a pair of cotton-candy pink ones with an impossibly slender stacked heel. But because the average dude does not want to hear me give that much detail after a simple question, I am likely to say: I like heels, the higher the better; they make a glorious spectacle of my ass. I think New End may be missing out on some real women with his method.

When have you ever had a guy ask you what your favorite pair of shoes are? Wouldn't you take that as an opening to talk a little about your fashion sense?

Really, my method is myspace. No myspace/facebook, I dont think you are real. I dont talk to faceless strangers at all anymore. I have never had a bad experience, but then again, I have always been too suspicious to proceed very far without identity confrimation.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When have you ever had a guy ask you what your favorite pair of shoes are? Wouldn't you take that as an opening to talk a little about your fashion sense?

Daily. I'm a phone sex operator. A few times on the net, I've been asked about shoes. I don't assume men even know what a stacked heel is. Do you? My other favorite pair has a monolith heel. Do you understand that term? Unless you work in the fashion industry, or are a shoemaker, I doubt it.

Really, my method is myspace. No myspace/facebook, I dont think you are real. I dont talk to faceless strangers at all anymore. I have never had a bad experience, but then again, I have always been too suspicious to proceed very far without identity confrimation.

]I don't need you to think I'm real. You could never validate me. Only I can do that. If you'd rather not interact with me, get to steppin'. From me you will get no photos, no phone calls and no myspace friend requests. I've never had the kind of interaction with you that would sir up any desire to connect with you in those ways. Peace out, Homie.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have some very close female friends i keep in contact with on here. We talk about everything but sex. By opting out of the one on one sex talk there is no need for validation or proof of anything other than a Heart. That they have proven 10 fold. Yes i can tell the fakes in 2 minutes by one phrase or one word. :smile:

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Daily. I'm a phone sex operator. A few times on the net, I've been asked about shoes. I don't assume men even know what a stacked heel is. Do you? My other favorite pair has a monolith heel. Do you understand that term? Unless you work in the fashion industry, or are a shoemaker, I doubt it.
No, but I do understand color, toeless, strap, etc....

and honestly, I have never met a woman that did not like to talk about her wardrobe.

]I don't need you to think I'm real. You could never validate me. Only I can do that. If you'd rather not interact with me, get to steppin'. From me you will get no photos, no phone calls and no myspace friend requests. I've never had the kind of interaction with you that would sir up any desire to connect with you in those ways. Peace out, Homie.

Whoa whoa whoa... hold up. I wasn't using the personal you, I was using the general you. I think *you* are real. Please read again and understand what I wrote. Sorry for the confusion.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Daily. I'm a phone sex operator. :eek: You, but, but I thought you went to Catholic school. You volunteer at a soup kitchen, you told me you only like the missionary position!:eek::tongue: A few times on the net, I've been asked about shoes. I don't assume men even know what a stacked heel is. Do you? My other favorite pair has a monolith heel. Do you understand that term? Unless you work in the fashion industry, or are a shoemaker, I doubt it. Okay you got me. I have an AA degree in fashion and I don't know what a monolith heel is. :redface: this is what I get for moving to Georgia I am totally out of the loop now!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Daily. I'm a phone sex operator. :eek: You, but, but I thought you went to Catholic school. You volunteer at a soup kitchen, you told me you only like the missionary position!:eek::tongue: A few times on the net, I've been asked about shoes. I don't assume men even know what a stacked heel is. Do you? My other favorite pair has a monolith heel. Do you understand that term? Unless you work in the fashion industry, or are a shoemaker, I doubt it. Okay you got me. I have an AA degree in fashion and I don't know what a monolith heel is. :redface: this is what I get for moving to Georgia I am totally out of the loop now!

It's one of those heels where from the back it looks wide, but from the side it looks slim. Lemme find a link...

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't know what a monolith heel was and I'm practically obsessive about shoes.

I suss out if someone's a fake by a few ways, men and women communicate very differently, if you look at sexual stories written by men and women it's often said the women's stories avoid hard sexual language and are more romantic, I think that's rubbish, my stories are full of hard sexual language, I find the men's stories are full of much more concrete detail related to setting and appearance, while the women's stories are more focused on how things feel, of course that's a generalisation and doesn't always hold true but it usually does. Of course there's how they communicate, the times a real woman will offer to cam for all comers are so rare that I can only think of it happening once on here, and it's very rare (it can happen, usually in women new to the net) that a woman will ask in an open chat room for guys to cam - let's be honest, we're women, we're snowed under with offers of guys asking to cam for us, we have no need to go and ask. In the case of people who post pics although they say don't judge by appearances quite often the persona that's presented simply doesn't fit in with the photos, and for me that's quite a strong indication that they're faking. These might all be justifications though to cover the fact that mainly it's just a feeling which I can't explain.

No one can ever be 100% accurate in saying who's fake and who isn't but we have to play the odds if we're someone who does want some honesty as the basis of any kind of conversation.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I've uncovered quite a few fakers with fake myspace and/or facebook pages.

Respect everyone. Trust NOone.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I didn't know what a monolith heel was and I'm practically obsessive about shoes.

This is precisely why I generally don't go into that kind of detail when asked about shoes. I'd just say, "I like anything with 3" or higher heel; my ass looks amazing in shoes like that." It's a very bare bones description followed by a reason.