Real Women.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I'm with Lee here - couldn't really give a fuck who or what people think I am and I couldn't really case less who or what anyone else is. I do get pissed off when guys (and girls) get on another member's case, insisting that person should post pics with some kind of verification. You know - if someone wants to do that, that's their own thing, but it isn't for the rest of the membership to insist. This is the hyperlie - deal with it.

I've said it before; I, for one, am here (allbeit sporadically at the mo) because it amuses me. Whether other folks get a kick out of that or not is completely tangental and entirely irrelevant to me.

There are some folks here I now consider my friends - I care about their opinions - but then they are my friends so that shit just isn't an issue.

The rest is just noise, init?

Oh, you're a real woman, and proof positive that great things cum in small packages.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
D

deleted105034

Interesting topic SP! I knew you had a "pet peeve" about this sort of thing, because you are always ready to call someone out for lying in any form.

I am the same way (in real life) and in fact my parents used to call me the "Truth police" when I was a kid...It still really bothers me to this day when people tell even little white lies. I feel like everybody must know that they're bullshitting, so why do they do it?

However, I've begun to realize lately that I'm sort of in the minority. I honestly don't know where I get this constant suspicion from, but it's clear that some people just don't have it. (I like to call them "the lucky ones!") I don't recall ever being viciously lied to as a kid, so maybe it's genetic?

That being said, I still got fooled by Veronica Divine..Check out this PM I sent to her!

"I just wanted to tell you how incredibly beautiful you are without getting lost in the flood of picture comments,and.... your boobs are amazing!"

*groan* The fact that there was no reply only further cemented my wishful thinking that she was female!

One more thing...There was a "girl" on here called SABabe whom I always had suspicions about. I haven't really been around much to follow up, but I was just wondering if anybody knew anything.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I must be a member of the Truth Police, a few of my friends have remarked that I have an incredibly transparent face, what I'm feeling is very clearly displayed by my expression, and they all say that if someone's lying to me I have this look of waiting disbelief which they all know means I'm waiting for someone to use their teeth to dig their grave, then I'm going to call them on what they said.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont play these games, but I have a friend, (hot one) that does, and she uses a headset, and people talk to eachother. You can tell by voices, that a surprisng amount of girls play online games.

In fact, sometimes girls will play as guys, just so guys will stop trying to talk to them all the time.

Kids these days, the gender lines are blurring.

With that said, in the rare instances I chat up an online girl, I will ask for a myspace, adn check to see if the friends are legit. Either that, or its a question. For example, once I asked, "what is your favorite pair of shoes?", and when she replied "I like high heels, they tend to make the legs look good", I just quit talking to him.

Well, I could be wrong, but it could just be the AGE range that I deal with. My house is a major hang out for teens age 13 and up.

And of the girls that do visit (not many -- it's mostly male teenagers at my house), NONE of them play the games. They watch, get bored, and go home.

But what was wrong with the answer about liking high heels?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That being said, I still got fooled by Veronica Divine..Check out this PM I sent to her!

"I just wanted to tell you how incredibly beautiful you are without getting lost in the flood of picture comments,and.... your boobs are amazing!"

*groan* The fact that there was no reply only further cemented my wishful thinking that she was female!

Her lack of reply proves nothing. I answer less than half the pm's I get, and usually only answer if I know the person from the discussion forums, or if the sender displayed some kind of intelligence or wit.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media

Hahaha, I think only a 'fake' female would reply to that.

D

deleted105034

Uh, yeah That's exactly what I just said...:p

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I tend to give most people the benefit of the doubt. At the end of the day it doesn't much matter to me. I won't be sleeping with/organising a dinner party/buying a used car from/camming with anyone on LPSG. If I send a flirty PM or post to someone who turns out to be a man, then what the hell? These are the risks of using the internet. It won't shatter my fragile self-esteem or sexuality/

So, the fakers on here don't bother me so much. It's generally easier to go by how much I value someone's opinion or how long they've been around - things that make them a "good" LPSG member and make the forum a nice place to visit. Just so long as we can avoid homophobia, racism and threads about circumcision.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont understand it. WHy on earth would any man want to pretend he is a woman? Any attention he receives isnt directed toward his real person. Also it seems rather mean spirited if he is getting off on fooling other men with his antics. I have never in my life wanted to be or pretend to be a man. I think there are enough of you out here who do a fabulous job without my sorry imitation.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't get it either naughty, although I can usually get behind how someone else thinks, in the thread by that tilly person who admitted he was a faker he partially explained it by saying that as himself no one paid him any attention, when he was pretending to be a hot woman people were wanting to chat to him, on the net women are far outnumbered by men so to get any attention he pretended to be a woman, but as I understood what he said he was pretending to be a woman to get general chat, in that case I can actually see some point to it, but most of the fakers aren't on just to chat in general, they're on to chat about sex or to fool guys into camming for them.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gay men pretend to be women because they know it will get them cock, if only on cam. Maybe 'str8' and closeted men act the same way too...

It IS fucked up. But it happens. Which is why I don't trust any female til she mounts me :tongue:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gay men pretend to be women because they know it will get them cock, if only on cam. Maybe 'str8' and closeted men act the same way too...

It IS fucked up. But it happens. Which is why I don't trust any female til she mounts me :tongue:

Oh well... LOL! If my purring doesnt convince you I guess nothing will! LOL! :biggrin1:

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm also tired of being called "Dyke" or some other name because I don't want to give you my IM addy or send you pictures of me 'cause your'e not a "Gold Member".

Behaviour like this is why I disabled my private messaging completely.

It'd gotten to the point where every time I checked my inbox it put me in a foul mood.

I've received a few nice PMs, but the amount of cam-spam I was getting was crazy (and some people were getting downright rude if I didn't want to chat with them).

As far as the fakes go, what someone else said is the same thing that annoys me. I hate when they contribute to some unrealistic image of women and men read it and take it as gospel truth because they think it's a woman saying it.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your purring is very sexy Naughty, but I need to be mounted and you don't want to give a poor boy a ride :tongue:

So I put you in the 'probably' category :smile:

Let me know when you become 'certified femme' :biggrin1:

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tend to give most people the benefit of the doubt also. But providing photos and then claiming to be 9.8 is beyond stupid and ruins any future credibility. I agree...most people here do tend to bullshit. But "at the end of the day" as you eloquently put it, it does matter, and the fakers do bring the entire quality of the site down. Are you really proud to belong to that group?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your purring is very sexy Naughty, but I need to be mounted and you don't want to give a poor boy a ride :tongue:

So I put you in the 'probably' category :smile:

Let me know when you become 'certified femme' :biggrin1:

LMAO! Poor baby. Oh well , in the words of Patsy Cline a famous American country singer, "Honey, people in hell might want Ice water but that dont mean they're gonna get it" LOL!