Real Women.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't like it when someone pretends to be someone other than who they are. I've read that you're not a real woman if your bra size is in your name. Well, I can assure you I am who I say I am...I am a real woman and my boobs are real too. I've been pretty outspoken here about how I feel about certain things yet still some have the need for me to prove I'm real by requesting I post pictures. If and when I ever do, it will be because I want to and not for anyone else. I am one who is protective of my privacy and the privacy of my family and I fear pics of me would some day be exploited or cost me dearly and so at the moment I am going to remain a private person. Anyone that cannot see I am a woman just from how I think and feel is probably not someone whose opinion would matter to me anyway.

nsxdotcom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
While some of the men that pose as women incorporate themselves into the threads, chat, PMs and post in the galleries, the ones that 100% of the time throw up the red flag to me are the ones that post a handful of enticing pictures in their gallery, yet NEVER make a post. That always makes me a bit suspicious. If they do have a posting history, it's usually 1 or 2 to the effect of:

"I'm new and love big cock ::smile:: My friend told me about this site and I love it already...so much so that I posted a few pics of me in my gallery. Let me know what you think, big boys!"

This isn't to say that all of these types of profiles are men posing as women. Some really are of that person (though highly unlikely IMO). Some are men, as stated before. But keep in mind that some of them are actually women, just not the woman that they have posted in their gallery.

Regardless of what type of person that's actually behind the created profile, I think it's safe to assume that they're doing it to get more attention. Perhaps it's a female that doesn't get a lot of attention in her everyday life and feels that she can create a re-invented 'her' to fulfill what she perceives she's lacking in social interaction otherwise. Maybe it's a gay male that feels he has a better chance of getting the prize - attention from a well hung, straight guy that might not otherwise give him the time of day. Maybe it's someone, male or female, just having fun. Who knows?

I feel NIC said it best - "Respect everyone. Trust no one."

I mean, c'mon. We all have been exposed to the web for some time now. Some more than others. We've all heard of horror stories or have been duped ourselves (myself included). But we have to rely on our own intuition - here, and anywhere else we might wander on the web. I mean no disrespect to the true women of LPSG with this statement as there are countless stunning and sexy women, but as we've all heard many times, if it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I rely on my instinct and because of that there have been a number of people I've trusted on the net. It's wise to be cautious, it spoils the whole point of the net to be paranoid and distrust everyone. As in real life I wouldn't trust someone the moment I met them, but over the course of a few days weeks or months you get a feel for people's integrity or otherwise.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Really, my method is myspace. No myspace/facebook, I dont think you are real.
I don't have any reason to join those sites.If you don't think the videos that some of us post make us "real" then your paranoia is getting the better of you.
I'll also point out that there is a "Yorkie" on myspace, it's not me!

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dont give it much thought. However, I am always very wary of those who arm themselves with the sword of justice and out people and/or make judgment call after judgment call (the ruckus of Memo comes to mind). Its the net, you don't like what is posted ... move on.

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I tend to give most people the benefit of the doubt also. But providing photos and then claiming to be 9.8 is beyond stupid and ruins any future credibility. I agree...most people here do tend to bullshit. But "at the end of the day" as you eloquently put it, it does matter, and the fakers do bring the entire quality of the site down. Are you really proud to belong to that group?

I guess I wouldn't be if I belonged to that group. 9.8 is a rounding up I'll admit, but I would be stupid to post pics if I was telling outright lies about my size. You can't make me have a smaller penis just by wishing I'm afraid.

Do you think you could stop being rude, or will I just have to ignore you from now on? Either way I refuse to get into a pissing match with you. I know what size I am, I'm confident about it, and blustering at me about how I *must* be smaller than I actually am isn't going to actually shrink it.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Removing the pics says a lot...

But anyway. Onto more important matters:

Act2: You have the BEST tits in the history of the world!

I have studied tits from earliest time. Yours are foyne :smile:

Perfection, I dare say.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...For the longest time members thought I was a man...it took a web cam on the video chat ( that Mattness set up) to dispel the rumors.

Once I appeared on web cam the rumors ceased, however it was quite annoying to have to deal with people's paranoia and insecurities on this site.:mad::mad::mad:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's shitty when someone who's real is accused of being fake but we have to blame it on the fakers not the people who've watched fake after fake trying to pull the wool over their eyes.

FunLovin.1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A few people from here have added me on Msn and claim to be women wanting to be my friend. Needless to say it did not take me long to figure them out, but it wasn't very nice when one person was very friendly (I thought i had found a good online friend) after a week they wanted to test their webcam so i agreed and guess what, it wasn't a woman!

After that i very quickly took my Msn off the website (I should never have added it).

I have been accused many times of being a man because i dont have a webcam. Its kind of sad whenever people make their minds up so quickly, but after reading through this thread i don't blame them

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did he think you couldn't tell the difference between a man and a woman, aren't some people daft. I use the chat room here, very often in there someone who's supposed to be a woman pm's me, not one of the regular women who go in there like NJ and TK and a few others, but someone whose name I've never seen before, I find that really peculiar, they're on a site that has large penis in its name so why would they join to chat to women, I assume they're fake women but isn't the point of pretending to be a woman to talk to men so why approach me, they could be assuming a female name because they're men wanting to talk to women but surely on a site like this they realise we're on here to talk to men not women so in that case it's self defeating.

FunLovin.1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Did he think you couldn't tell the difference between a man and a woman, aren't some people daft. I use the chat room here, very often in there someone who's supposed to be a woman pm's me, not one of the regular women who go in there like NJ and TK and a few others, but someone whose name I've never seen before, I find that really peculiar, they're on a site that has large penis in its name so why would they join to chat to women, I assume they're fake women but isn't the point of pretending to be a woman to talk to men so why approach me, they could be assuming a female name because they're men wanting to talk to women but surely on a site like this they realise we're on here to talk to men not women so in that case it's self defeating.

Im not sure what he was thinking but his typing fooled me but i did get suspicious whenever he asked a few questions that seemed strange for a woman to ask me.

I dont know what was going through his head, It nearly broke my heart when someone i thought was going to be a good friend was a man pretending to be a woman.

I wish i could remember the email address or user name on the website :mad:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
above post - It nearly broke my heart when someone i thought was going to be a good friend was a man pretending to be a woman.

And there we have the main reason why fakes should be outed and not tolerated.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
above post - It nearly broke my heart when someone i thought was going to be a good friend was a man pretending to be a woman.

And there we have the main reason why fakes should be outed and not tolerated.

You said it, SP!

Funlovin.1 I'm sorry that happened to you.

FunLovin.1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Aww theres no need to be sorry. I think that those who pretend to be the opposite sex don't realise the effect it will have on the person they are talking to.

But i do think we should track them all down and teach them a lesson :)