Real World Brad's thick 8!

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh for fuck sake! Sit through 6 mins of video just to see - a pixelated dick!

This is an Adult site, show cock or dont bother.

cheers

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
loved those eyebrows, lips, mouth and bod ... the guy's kinda cute, in a hetero kind of way

too bad about all those chicks in there ... really took away from the viewing pleasure
:mad:

(j/k)

Last edited:

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
when you title a post "brad's thick 8" without a question mark or anything, it implies that you have a picture or a video of a thick 8, not some video full of hearsay...... not like there's not already enough of that on this site......

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Amy, I feel you. I got hot off of that too, even though we never got to really see shit.

Okay, Dave from Real World Seattle's apparently got a big piece too.

So does Sean from Real World Boston. I remember watching the first All-Stars show and Sean was wearing a skating onesie. He had a HUGE meat pole (from what I remember. It was '97 after all)

Media
So does Sean from Real World Boston. I remember watching the first All-Stars show and Sean was wearing a skating onesie. He had a HUGE meat pole (from what I remember. It was '97 after all)
well, that would explain why rachel can't stay off his cock! they got like 5 kids!
rachelcamposduffy_7_cbb.jpg

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
God, they sound like a bunch of cackling hens.

I'm so glad I'm gay. If I weren't already, those women would convert me in a heartbeat.

Shut your pieholes, ladies!

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
& why arent you showing some cock bro??

WTF has that got to do with anything? When I start a thread saying HERE'S MY COCK, Ill show my cock! If I then DONT show my cock, your remark may just have some relevance. :rolleyes:

Clearly u were stuck in the Cock line when God was dishing out Brains!

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Amy, I feel you. I got hot off of that too, even though we never got to really see shit.

Okay, Dave from Real World Seattle's apparently got a big piece too.

Ha, I remember that quite well. I always thought perhaps it was a gag done with some sort of prop, though. It was quite obvious and I kinda thought that if he was really that big there was no way he'd be willing to display it so clearly.

well, that would explain why rachel can't stay off his cock! they got like 5 kids! http://celebritybabies.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/03/28/rachelcamposduffy_7_cbb.jpg

The funny thing is that I remember that Rachel quite obviously took notice of Sean's bulge in that episode. When they ended up together it made me think perhaps she took a liking to him because of it and then I started thinking that it might've really been his dick causing that bulge.:biggrin1: