Real World Hollywood's Greg

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Is it me or did this most recent season of Real World just get shot all to hell? The cast is largely forgettable. I really fail to understand how Greg managed to get out of the house without catching at least one good ass kickin'. The boy is 20 and thinks pranks are cute, and somehow feels entitled to talk down to other people -- for what, I don't know. I think people need to tell the boy to go fuck himself continuously, and maybe the message will sink in.

Either way, I have absolutely no desire to wonder what he's packing.

Joey's story angle with rehab made for good television, but I prefer something grittier and less makeup-artist like the show "Intervention."

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This season was seriously a fucking waste. There's only one interesting person in the cast and she's not all that interesting. The rest of them are people I'd never associate myself with in life. They'll forever be in the Real World microcosm circulating between Palm Beach, FL dive bars and RR/RW Challenges.

What a life, huh?

B_socalstud89

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i agree, this actaully the first sason i started watchung the show, and i only did so because ai live in LA. but everyone i talk to said this was a bad one to come in on

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This season sucked beyond compare. It has gotten progressively worse as time has gone on.

I really hate the RW/RR competitions--they are Z-list celebrities trying to make a quick buck because they are too lame to survive in the real world, holding down a job and a life of some substance.

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There hasn't been a credible, meaningful Real World since SF. That show dealt with some important issues, Pedro's hiv status being the most riveting. I truly cared about the people in that cast. Also the first season in New York was good too. Of course those seasons were when they picked "real" people to live together, not the plastic perfect-looking models they choose nowdays. Remember Heather in the first season, she is one of my favorite of all the Real World participants. And she wasn't a waifish, runway model type, she was a genuine woman that represents the average person much more accurately than the people in the more recent episodes.

As for Greg's dick, that would definitely have been his biggest contribution to the show.:tongue: