Real world kegel benifits

dave1122

Experimental Member
Media
I guess my question is from those of you who have committed to strengthening your PC muscle what have you noticed as a result.

My understanding is you're supposed to do an equal number of kegels and reverse kegels otherwise a pelvic floor inbalance can occur and could lead to erection issues and or premature ejaculation (perhaps other things too?). However if both kegels are done 'properly' it sounds like there are many benefits to be had and I would really like to get an understanding of what they are, how much of an improvement there might be and how long it took to get to that point before I really commit myself to this.

-Do erections improve? by how much in your experience.

-With a strong enough PC muscle can you stimulate to the point of orgasm but then clamp down(reverse kegel?) to prevent ejaculation and thus prevent the refractory period and as a result be able to go for another orgasm? again from your experiences.

-When you do desire to cum how much more powerful is the ejaculation (force of expulsion and intensity of orgasmic feelings)

-Does sex feel any different when you have a strong PC? maybe the sensation of sex is more intense because there is more bloodflow?

-Does a strong PC muscle improve the amount of cum you produce?

-Are you able to produce or force more precum by having a stronger PC muscle?

-Are there any other side effects/benifits that Ive missed?

an advance thanks for any and all input.. feel free to add anything perhaps your routine that you took to accomplish a strong PC.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I've done kegels/PC flexes off and on for years. I do think they have a benefit. I think that they can make your erections harder to some degree, but I can't really measure that degree and think it would vary from person to person. The biggest effect I notice is that when I'm doing kegels regularly, and correctly, when I come I tend to shoot my cum with much more force, harder and farther, than when I don't.

I don't buy into the positive and negative flex idea, I've tried doing negative flexes and didn't experience any difference, but I also haven't experienced any problems doing flexes as I normally do, and again that is over the course of many years.

Some people mentioned a urination problem. I can sort of agree with that, but in the opposite way. I never lost control of my bladder, but instead it felt like I was cutting it off too soon and left some urine somewhere in the pipes. I've since learned that squeezing the urethra and pushing towards the head of my penis helps stop that. It's an annoying and irritating feeling, but nothing severe and certainly better than losing control.

-Do erections improve? by how much in your experience.

---Yes, maybe. It depends on if you are able to achieve your maximum erection quality or not. There is a finite limit for everyone. If you are at that limit then you won't be able to do anything to make it more without using drugs. If you are not at your peak then I think it can help. I can't speaker from experience as I have no erection problems and tried it more for a control exercise and to my my ejaculations stronger.

-With a strong enough PC muscle can you stimulate to the point of orgasm but then clamp down(reverse kegel?) to prevent ejaculation and thus prevent the refractory period and as a result be able to go for another orgasm? again from your experiences.

---Maybe. I don't think that PC muscles are the deciding factor here. This is more dependent on state of mind and ability to flex the PC muscle. Whether or not you've worked out that muscle might not matter.

-When you do desire to cum how much more powerful is the ejaculation (force of expulsion and intensity of orgasmic feelings)

--Hard to say exactly, but I would say that depending on when I cum compared to when I've done a PC workout it varies. To soon and it won't be forceful, much later and it usually will be. However, I've found for me that if I do a PC workout, and then masturbate for about an hour without cumming then when I do cum it will be with a lot of force. Before that and it will be less than normal. After it might be more than normal, but there is a recovery period before seeing the largest effect.

-Does sex feel any different when you have a strong PC? maybe the sensation of sex is more intense because there is more bloodflow?

---I think this goes back to the first question regarding erection quality. If it improves your erection quality than it will be better, but you have a finite 100% without the use of drugs.

-Does a strong PC muscle improve the amount of cum you produce?

---No, not really. But it can help make you shoot that cum farther. That might mean that some of the cum that dribbles out will shoot out. It feels like there is more if it travels farther. Ultimately, no, there will be no increase in volume.

-Are you able to produce or force more precum by having a stronger PC muscle?

---In my experience, no.

-Are there any other side effects/benifits that Ive missed?

---I feel like I have a better sense of control when I've been doing PC flexes. Also, a muscle that is trained can contract and retract more, with greater degree, with greater speed, and with greater intensity. The contractions of this muscle are a large part of orgasm intensity. The stronger, faster and more pliable that muscle the more powerful your orgasms have the potential to be.

loud_pipes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me helps me last longer, i have had strong erections no change there, i have not experienced more cum, or further/forceful shots, sex was no different, I already had lots of pre cum before no change in that either.

Could you share your routine please. Would like to know so I could start my own. Than you

Reactions: Murphys

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I tried doing them a couple years ago but had a negative affect. I wasn't able to hold my urine at all for some reason so I stopped doing them.
I had this effect as well. I think it's from fatigue of overworking them.

Reactions: FastNHard

Subaruparia

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I practiced them and know quite some stuff about it. Kegel can be used to have a dry orgasm if trained enough. Strong kegel muscles help with erection quality and can even add some girth. Reverse kegel are less practiced usually and should be implemented when you have involuntary kegels contractions or if you are beginning to feel to tense in the PC area. There is a lot of variation of kegel actually
I sometimes do 50 kegel 50 reverse kegel 50 root lock and 50 reverse root lock to achieve dry orgasm easily one day

Reactions: jonny719

thick_

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me helps me last longer, i have had strong erections no change there, i have not experienced more cum, or further/forceful shots, sex was no different, I already had lots of pre cum before no change in that either.

loud_pipes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

thick_

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

loud_pipes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that looks like an interesting device.. does it just measure how strong your PC muscle is or does it use estim to strengthen it too?

I believe it stimuatess your PC muscle, so kegles on steroids, lol. Should help with maintaining an erection as well as making it harder. Would do I to know so to implement a routine with edging and pumping

FastNHard

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had this effect as well. I think it's from fatigue of overworking them.
Ahh, good point. I never thought of that. Might have to start out slower. Me being the way I am I just go right into it full force and try to make up for lost time. Thanks....