Real World: New Orleans

johnnyboy09

Cherished Member
Media
Pretty much all the guys this season are smoking hot but the one who catches my eye is Ryan Leslie (the blonde hair stylist) He is so cute!! Found a cpl pics of him on google...

Attachments

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can see a hair stylist not being gay, that is pretty obvious. But in what universe is this kid not gay. Oh I had one girl friend and I went nuts when she broke up with me. Get Real buddy! OMG some dude kissed me on the neck, I'll make it look like such a big deal so everyone will know "I'm Not Gay". Oh by the way I'm going to bunk with the hottest guy in the house. This kid is really screwed up if you ask me. What did he say, it makes me sick when guys like you touch me, ah so it's happened before eh! I'm hoping Ryan does a 180 because I wanted to like him. How do you say something like that and then expect Preston to forget all about it. And spying on Preston and Jimmye was just a pathetic paranoid act. Congratulations you just became the biggest dick in the house, priceless...

johnnyboy09

Cherished Member
Media
Does anybody have the pics where ryan is in his underwear and has morning wood or something and his dick is showing through...I've seen them before but can't seem to find them.

ninfan2005

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
he is beyond homely. and is total closet case with alot of issues. you guys are smoking crack if you think this douche bag is hot at all!