Real World/Road Rules Male Cast...anyone have any news or photos? How hung are they?

thickwade

Experimental Member
Media
I have searched the threads and don't find anything on the guys in real world or road rules. There supposedly have been some hung guys on the shows and tons of sex and nudity. Anyone out there know anything first hand or have some pics? Who are your favorite guys based on personality, looks, bod, bulge?

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Davis is wack. I've never liked him...but CT? If I just wish he was the "overly friendly to guys" type of drunk rather than the "I'll start a fight with a wall" type of drunk so we could have a good time. I love any guy from BAAAs-tehn that looks like that. Or is he from Chi-KAAAhgo?

HotandIrish

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Alton is supposedly hung like a horse. I'm pretty sure there's a couple posts about him in the "Men of Real World" thread. There was a whole episode devoted to how big his cock was.

OMG Lucky ^^ haha I watched that season I remember a nice big censored blur lol

AchillesLastStand

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Harold81

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Laterrian (LT) Wallace from one of the early seasons of Road Rules was also hung. The episode where they had to wear speedos is etched in my mind because he could barely fit into them at all. He was having noticeable trouble.

Also, as much as Teck from Real World Hawaii was naked I'm surprised @there are no images available.

Reactions: Atticus1226

Harold81

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Laterrian (LT) Wallace from one of the early seasons of Road Rules was also hung. The episode where they had to wear speedos is etched in my mind because he could barely fit into them at all. He was having noticeable trouble.

Also, as much as Teck from Real World Hawaii was naked I'm surprised @there are no images available.

mj21045

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"Grimm" is a fun show and Dave is incredibly sexy on the show. I just wish they could figure out a way to let him be shirtless!

I think Dave Giuntoli of Road Rules: South Pacific is HOT. He currently stars in Grimm on NBC. The last picture below is from his good, 'ol Road Rules days.

Dave 1
Dave 2
Dave 3