Real World Sydney

dmundo2000

1st Like
Media
So I just caught up on the latest episode of Real World Sydney and I must say it was a SAUSAGE FEST. First you get to see Dunbar in boxer shorts with his dick floppin around as he walks. Then you get to see shot after shot of Cohutta with a hard on! He is getting a lapdance from KellyAnne and then all of a sudden you see a lump in his jeans (dressing to the right) Next time you see him he is totally covering it up from the cameras but then lets it be seen as he leaves the confession room. There is also a moment where he jumps into bed in his boxers and I think there is some action there as well. Does anyone have screen caps of these moments? Both of these boys are super cute and it's definitely worth an up close look! If you wanna watch the episiode I'm talking about... visit realworld.mtv.com and watch episode 5. Sorry for all the teen bullshit you have to listen to to get to the hottness. But it's worth it. Operation: SCREEN CAPS!

Moon doggy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I was wondering if I was the only one catching all the hidden wood in Sydney... apparently not! Now lets see if we can catch some in a shot or two!

sinsinasty

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

trappedinthecloset

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So I just caught up on the latest episode of Real World Sydney and I must say it was a SAUSAGE FEST. First you get to see Dunbar in boxer shorts with his dick floppin around as he walks. Then you get to see shot after shot of Cohutta with a hard on! He is getting a lapdance from KellyAnne and then all of a sudden you see a lump in his jeans (dressing to the right) Next time you see him he is totally covering it up from the cameras but then lets it be seen as he leaves the confession room. There is also a moment where he jumps into bed in his boxers and I think there is some action there as well. Does anyone have screen caps of these moments? Both of these boys are super cute and it's definitely worth an up close look! If you wanna watch the episiode I'm talking about... visit realworld.mtv.com and watch episode 5. Sorry for all the teen bullshit you have to listen to to get to the hottness. But it's worth it. Operation: SCREEN CAPS!

Screen Caps!?

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol I love the moment where Dunbar is tryin to tell thats girl the flirtatios one that he wants his boi Cohutta back...SO GAY LOL I LOVE IT...but ppl really that stupid, jesus. Cohutta hidin is erection is pretty funny. His accent at first you're like aaaaawwwww....but 5 minutes later ur like OMG shut UP...anyway, why has no one mentioned Isaac, he's a fuckin cutie, and he doesnt seem to partake in of that bs, he seems to be the most mature of them all out of that episode, but plz I dont wath the real world...

woogexx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
dunbar is a huge asshole...but...hes cute....

i hate that hick with the cowbow hat....argh....voice all sqeaky and shit...sounds like hes going thru puberty again.....btw....yea issac is cute....not really in a I wanna blow ya sorta way (like dunbar)...more little brother cute...haha

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I still dont think dunbar is packing anything serious. I think Isaac although not as good looking i think is laying some serious pipe