Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's turned into a tool. I loved his first year on YouTube. Him in those blue shorts, kinda shy, interactive with his followers.

Now he just posts random shit, seems way too big to be "natural". Talks in weird ass accents, one point he's talking kind of californian? Then he catches himself and uses the over the top Boston accent which turns into like hardcore jersey drunk college girl, and goes to No accent and then repeats the process.

Idk, he's not the same as he uses to be.

Bakerz2355

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's turned into a tool. I loved his first year on YouTube. Him in those blue shorts, kinda shy, interactive with his followers.

Now he just posts random shit, seems way too big to be "natural". Talks in weird ass accents, one point he's talking kind of californian? Then he catches himself and uses the over the top Boston accent which turns into like hardcore jersey drunk college girl, and goes to No accent and then repeats the process.

Idk, he's not the same as he uses to be.

I think he's natural if only because he's had the same physique, for the most part, for the past 5 years. Some bodybuilders blow up WAY too big, so I'm just glad he's maintaining strength and aesthetics.

Reactions: manule

He's pretty cute and easy on the eyes. He takes care of himself. I doubt many of us here would kick him out of bed. No clue what he's like from a personal standpoint but I will keep watching with pleasure.