Real wrestlng fans

Brisler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
soooo sad the world makes no sense theres nothing constant anymore

Here's what I want to happen, Hatt. After the amazing match between Undertaker and Lesnar at Hell in a Cell, and the very enticing assault by the Wyatt family (the follow-up of which hasn't satisfied me to any degree yet, except for the amazing promo afterwards and the kidnapping (haha) of Kane), let's have Undertaker killed, literally kayfabe killed, once and for all, by Bray Wyatt (and the Wyatt family) at Wrestlemania in Texas. The Undertaker is buried, Calaway retires, and Bray Wyatt is established as the forever-heel of WEE, the eternal bogeyman.

And that's really how the streak should have ended in the first place. Taker beats Lesnar at Wrestlemania, beats Wyatt at Wrestlemania the year after, is beaten by Lesnar at Hell in a Cell, abducted by the Wyatt family and then the streak ends with Undertaker being killed off once and for all at Wrestlemania 32.

That would have been awesome. I cannot imagine how much I would have loved Bray Wyatt as a child. So nasty and cool. The absolute closest WWE can come the the Texas Chainsaw Massacre in the PG era. I just want him to be a sadistic, nasty heel forever. And what better way than just fucking killing Undertaker at Wrestlemania in Texas.

Reactions: Hatt_101

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's interesting for sure but I can't see that happening especially after Vince's kayfabe death.

I don't want taker to go out in a loss I can't do it. He's my favourite wrestler he's literally been wrestling as long as I've been alive. While I do like bray I don't rant to see him take taker out. For survivor serials I think they should add sting either the brothers of destruction and maybe Daniel Bryan for the classic survivor series match.

Reactions: Brisler

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do a free that Wyatt needs to beat someone and stop losing matches. He's a great character and has a solid stable. Wyatt remides me of an early mankind. Wyatt should have beaten cena when he first faced him that would have made for a good impact

As for the streak after watching the match the one time it would have been logical for it to end was against orton back in their match.

Reactions: Brisler

Brisler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree, I don't see it happening either, and kayfabe deaths are very problematic, as the kayfabe is so thinly veiled by now.

And don't get me wrong, I love Undertaker as well. But even though he's already given away the streak and given Lesnar a huge push, to have him go out with a loss at Wrestlemania in Texas will pretty much make anyone who beats him a legend right then and there. So I think it's a wonderful way to give someone in the mid-card a huge push. To broaden the roster of real superstars. And I want that to happen to Wyatt. All in all, I think the best and most legendary way to go out is to pass on the torch, of sorts, to a new guy. I think his reputation will be even greater in some years of he goes out like that.

Anyway, you're right. He also reminds me of early Mankind, but even more deliberately sinister. And that's awesome. Undertake is up there, but Mankind is my favorite Wrestler of all time.

Reactions: Hatt_101

Brisler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ya passing the torch is good I just can't stand to see taker lose.

Wyatt is like a mix of ministry taker and early mankind. Little bit unhinged but has the cult like following.

By the way, are you following the whatculturewwe thing on youtube? Especially the "how WWE should have booked"-series? I know it's easy to be a monday night quarterback, but I think it's quite brilliant. His take on how they should have booked the ending of the streak is quite interesting, I think:

Big_Adam

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have the awkward situation of knowing a bit about current affairs and catching up on wwe starting from 1990 currently watching wcw/wwf stuff in 96 before watching the monday night war then i'll finish '96 wwf to loop back to when i first got into watching wrestling starting with "attitude era" in '97 and stopped when kane and bearer burned taker's casket and I was like O.O, alright what is happening what beef do these two have with undertaker I gotta go back to the beginning lol. I'm a completionist ><. Buuuut I'm gonna have to be reasonable and just watch the Undertaker documentary or whatever WWE network has showing for "Undertaker Week" before sunday. and I did NOT know Vince McMahon had a kayfabe death lol ><. I'm 30 years behind I probably shouldn't bother to hide from spoilers.

edit: and THEN I'll watch those videos up above before commenting with my own theories or ideas for how wyatts could have been utilized lol

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
By the way, are you following the whatculturewwe thing on youtube? Especially the "how WWE should have booked"-series? I know it's easy to be a monday night quarterback, but I think it's quite brilliant. His take on how they should have booked the ending of the streak is quite interesting, I think:

The problem with this one is that if they did that everyone would absolutely hate cena forever I don't think head ever be able to be face after that.

Personally I'd never ever would have wanted cena to end it I'd stop watching wrestling all together.

Tosantos

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't watched wrastling since I was a kid in the 90s, with mankind, undertaker, brett hart (you guys remember owen hart's death? That sucked), yokozuma and stonecold as some of my favourites from those days. Was a huge fan back then

Brisler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The problem with this one is that if they did that everyone would absolutely hate cena forever I don't think head ever be able to be face after that.

Personally I'd never ever would have wanted cena to end it I'd stop watching wrestling all together.

I thin you're overestimating the power of The Undertaker. I would love to see a Cena heel turn, and I think an angle with him taking on Mr McMahon and HHH would be enough for Cena to turn face in the eyes of the kiddies again. Given of course that HHH and McMahon were monster heels at the time.

Brisler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nothing involving cena. He didn't need help out after hell in the cell either. He nearly had Brock beat but lesnar had to use the low blow.

As stated several times, the video was made before Hell in a Cell. He did, however, take a severe beating, but so did Lesnar, and he certainly didn't leave the ring on his own.

But I completely agree with the guy in the video. I can't see anyone with the status to take on Undertaker in his retirement match other than Cena, if Undertaker is to go out the victor. I can't think of a single one, other than maybe HHH, but that's old news by now. Who then? The Rock? Brock Lesnar once more? Freakin' Kane (that would be so horrible)?

In any case, I think it would be brilliant if they let Undertaker lower the mask and let Calaway shine through in the promos. I love the idea of Cena (or whoever) burning the old attires of the Undertaker, and the idea of every superstar wearing druids robes and carrying torches during Undertaker's entrance.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd love a cena heel turn as well just not at the expense of the undertaker They could do it with a tic flair angle having cena beat flairs record but I don't see cena winning the title any time soon.

I want taker to go out on a win but if he lost it has to be to someone coming up. Not cena can't stand cena the way he is now