RealClearPolitics:McCain leads Electoral Map

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Of course it is. :rolleyes:

If Real Clear Politics and their poll isn't discredited then neither is this thread or anything I posted. :rolleyes:

You weren't posting at the time but this has been discussed in explicit detail in this forum. The Iraq War was debated on floor of congress and the Democrats knew. The decision to allow Bush to go into Iraq was not made because they were lied to.

Ahem...the title of this thread was/is "RealClearPolitics:McCain leads Electoral Map". That's the topic. Let's stay there, please.

Question: Was this poll and the OP correct in the assessment? Anybody??? OP????

Exactly...:rolleyes:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ahem...the title of this thread was/is "RealClearPolitics:McCain leads Electoral Map". That's the topic. Let's stay there, please.

Question: Was this poll and the OP correct in the assessment? Anybody?

It was only correct on the day that our beloved forum troll created it. Of course, the end result was nothing like this. What's funny is that it'll now continue to scream about how valid the statement is. But who cares if it was valid when Trinsanity created this thread? In the end, McCain STILL LOST... which goes against the agenda it's been on since Clinton lost the Democratic Nomination.

That is the point... one of which Trinsanity will never grasp.

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ooh boy! I'm fairly new here; I was HOPING there'd be one of these folks around these parts! I did a quick purview of her posts...ZOINKS!

This is gonna be fun.

D

deleted15807

Oh man, I still chuckle when I see this thread... I really can't believe that a real, living person has been coming to this site literally for several years, and has been spewing some seriously i-n-s-a-n-e shit the whole time.

wow...
http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/facepalm.jpg

Almost the entire time!! And you will chuckle again two months or even less when you look back at It's threads from today. It posted in one non-political forum then immediately got down to business bashing Obama.

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
^Especially the loony ones who double down on teh stoopid even after they've been humiliated.
Yes Trinitroll... Because I wasn't here on this particular website, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE 'REAL TRUTH' IS.... lololol You are so fucking stupid, I'm sorry, I just can't stop laughing at this new one of yours... I wasn't at this specific website 7 years ago, so obviously I have no idea 'what really happened'... That's utterly priceless!

You guys have yet to find a brain between you to humiliate anyone. :rolleyes: And to be clear...nobody was talking about 7 years ago. Since you don't seem to know...Obama actually used Sen. Clinton's Iraq vote against her in the Primary. Many Democrats voted for the war and continued to fund the war with their votes. The discussion of their support was debated on the floor of congress and it was discussed in this forum in explicit detail during the election. You are one looking stupid as usual. :rolleyes:

You don't know what you are talking about. I was addressing a quote from another poster. Try to keep up.

Question: Was this poll and the OP correct in the assessment? Anybody??? OP????

Exactly...
Of course the poll was correct you nincompoop. :rolleyes:
Why would you even ask that? Oh wait, you meant to ask: did the poll predict the actual outcome of the election. Well, you didn't ask that because that is too smart for you. :rolleyes:

So you guys are trying to point out every snapshot poll that didn't predict the outcome of a race to help Obama because he is suffering in the polls. LOL! Now that is Priceless.

So, now polls don't matter, they are discredited and can't speak 300 million people. Hilarious. Unless of course Obama has an above 70% approval rating, RealClearPolitics has above 50% of people saying they love ObamaCare, or Gallup has Obama beating any Republican Candidate in 2012. LOLLLLLLLLL:rofl::rofl::rofl:

D

deleted15807

Ooh boy! I'm fairly new here; I was HOPING there'd be one of these folks around these parts! I did a quick purview of her posts...ZOINKS!

This is gonna be fun.

Highly unlikely it is a female. Highly unlikely. If it is a 'female' it is the only female that comes to this forum regularly. The only one. And the only one to regularly start threads. And the only one filled with rage against a man....Obama. So you Do The Math. The only it is a female is if Obama in his youth fucked the shit out of her in an alley and left her dead broke and naked.

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Highly unlikely it is a female. Highly unlikely. If it is a 'female' it is the only female that comes to this forum regularly. The only one. And the only one to regularly start threads. And the only one filled with rage against a man....Obama. So you Do The Math. The only it is a female is if Obama in his youth fucked the shit out of her in an alley and left her dead broke and naked.

You are one sick puppy. Can't discuss politics so you resort to that.:rolleyes:

You don't know what you are talking about. I was addressing a quote from another poster. Try to keep up.

Of course the poll was correct you nincompoop. :rolleyes:
Why would you even ask that? Oh wait, you meant to ask: did the poll predict the actual outcome of the election. Well, you didn't ask that because that is too smart for you. :rolleyes:

So you guys are trying to point out every snapshot poll that didn't predict the outcome of a race to help Obama because he is suffering in the polls. LOL! Now that is Priceless.

So, now polls don't matter, they are discredited and can't speak 300 million people. Hilarious. Unless of course Obama has an above 70% approval rating, RealClearPolitics has above 50% of people saying they love ObamaCare, or Gallup has Obama beating any Republican Candidate in 2012. LOLLLLLLLLL:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:lmao: Someone needs a Kotex.

The real :rofl: is the fact that you can slink into this late ass thread and attempt to cover your own twat but can't directly follow up with the countless other people who have called your wack ass out. You're a sad clump of cells. The fact that you spend your days here starting limp, unnecessary threads is a glaring indicator of your social and mental deficits. You spend your time creating attention in an internet world when you could really be spending it actually making a difference in the real one. That is, if all this is really even that important to you. Of course, we both know that's not the case. You'd rather spend half the time creating these hysterical assed, "the-sky-is-falling" threads and the other half backtracking, deflecting & battling your own shit. Don't you get tired? You actually get out of your coffin and look forward to scamming the internet for some vapid piece of "info" to use for some fabricated, faux controversy? Hell, you've been exposed so many times that I'm beginning to think you're mentally challenged. A regular person would've been too embarrassed after the 3rd or 4th gaffe to keep up the charade. You've had so much damn egg on your face, it looks like you've been involved in a good cock bukkake. And we're not talking about the one you're actually used to...:bukkake:

GTFOH --->

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
:lmao: Someone needs a Kotex.

The real :rofl: is the fact that you can slink into this late ass thread and attempt to cover your own twat but can't directly follow up with the countless other people who have called your wack ass out. You're a sad clump of cells. The fact that you spend your days here starting limp, unnecessary threads is a glaring indicator of your social and mental deficits. You spend your time creating attention in an internet world when you could really be spending it actually making a difference in the real one. That is, if all this is really even that important to you. Of course, we both know that's not the case. You'd rather spend half the time creating these hysterical assed, "the-sky-is-falling" threads and the other half backtracking, deflecting & battling your own shit. Don't you get tired? You actually get out of your coffin and look forward to scamming the internet for some vapid piece of "info" to use for some fabricated, faux controversy? Hell, you've been exposed so many times that I'm beginning to think you're mentally challenged. A regular person would've been too embarrassed after the 3rd or 4th gaffe to keep up the charade. You've had so much damn egg on your face, it looks like you've been involved in a good cock bukkake. And we're not talking about the one you're actually used to...:bukkake:

GTFOH --->

Sick puppy number 2. Can't discuss politics so you resort to that. :rolleyes:

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You guys have yet to find a brain between you to humiliate anyone. :rolleyes: And to be clear...nobody was talking about 7 years ago. Since you don't seem to know...Obama actually used Sen. Clinton's Iraq vote against her in the Primary. Many Democrats voted for the war and continued to fund the war with their votes. The discussion of their support was debated on the floor of congress and it was discussed in this forum in explicit detail during the election. You are one looking stupid as usual.

And this is relevant how? Oh that's right, because you like to change the subject away from your serial incompetence whenever possible. EVERY SINGLE discussion I've seen you engage people in here, you haven't had the foggiest fucking clue what's going on yet.

But now that you bring it up, exactly WHY are you sooo concerned 2 years ex post facto that HRC lost a primary race to a guy who opposed the Iraq War? Is it because you're so fucking bigoted that in your asshole version of the world, since Obama in fact opposed the war, then the very instant he took over as president, he was supposed to literally 'cut and run' from Iraq, otherwise every foaming mouth idiot on the right(including pathological Clintonistas) would jump up and down screaminG LIAR, LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!!! because he didn't cut and run out of there in a reckless way? Please don't tell me that you're hijacking your own embarrassment of an election projection thread (God, were you WAY off!), to raise this mentally bankrupt Republican talking point AGAIN.

Oh wait, maybe your "lesson" to us all goes something like this... Who cares if the Bushies had an agenda for war, and cherry picked 'facts' to suit that agenda? What matters is that their scheme successfully tricked almost everyone in the country. When someone pulls off a con on that kind of scale (and admits it), you don't punish them for it! No, what you do is clap harder and laugh at everyone else who got tricked.

See! The Dems fell for it! It's their fault too!.. And you want to call other people 'sick'? I'm sorry but 'trolling' isn't a workable national policy for national defense.

So what you're saying is, you're still pissed off that the polls you cherry picked to show McCain ahead were wrong, and made you look like a partisan hack to everyone?

Here's a suggestion for you... Why don't you start your own blog, write all of this pathetic, batshit insane bullshit of yours there, and see if A-N-Y-B-O-D-Y cares?

You know what I noticed most about your account here Trinitroll? YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS. You do NOTHING here but troll the political forum. You participate in NONE of the on-topic portions of this site. You are the textbook definition of an internet troll. NOBODY here likes you are find you interesting, or is even remotely curious to want to get to know you better. All they know is that you're the asshole that has almost singlehandedly destroyed the politics forum. A normal person would find this objectionable. Why don't you?

Last edited: