Realising you're not as big as you think you are...

bigfloppyd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well said, avsfan69 :redface:

Anton, you've got to ask yourself where the problem lies:
a) The fact that your girlfriend has had sex with guys with bigger dicks than yours
b) You're worried that your girlfriend is constantly comparing you with to other, bigger guys

If its (a), then well, you know the answer - GET OVER IT

If its (b), then TALK TO HER. Tell her that it makes you feel insecure when she compares you to other guys.

Quick homostory:
My b/f has a considerably bigger dick than mine. With past b/fs, I'd always been the bigger dude, and now the tables had turned. I quickly became self-conscious about our size difference - is he thinking that I'm small? too small? I started making quips about his "ginormous" penis, about how it bounced around like pendulum when he walked, "bananadick", "firehose", "donkeydick" and on and on... Fortunately, I realized fairly quickly how much of a prick I was being, and how bad I was making him feel. We sat down and talked about it; I appologized and explained my own insecurity. We talked it out and, well, blah blah blah, mushyness, and so on... we lived happily everafter(*).

(*) Well, everafter has yet to come, but its going pretty damned well, thank you very much

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Your girlfriend's got the issue, not you. You seem pretty secure with your size. As I read the title of this thread, I thought: Well, maybe if you don't know the right way to measure your penis (along the top, bone-pressed), then you'd literally be not as big as you think you are. However, if your girlfriend gets her kicks by putting you down and compelling you into a head trip -- 'cause dicks'll do that to guys -- then she's got some grief that extends well beyond your rod.

Of course, I advise you to talk to her about this and to be rather straightforward; don't let yourself get talked down. And whether she's had eight or twelve inches, if you leave her, she's not getting any dick for the meantime, right?

gg42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think this is heading towards a cuckold fantasy...do you get hard when she tells you the black guys are bigger?

Desmond_decker

Just Browsing
Media
madame_zora said:
No, it's me!

Honey, I hate to break in with a little reality, but dicks over 10" are about one in a million, literally. For your g/f to have found two of them out of only 4 guys is an absolute impossibility! Sorry, this one was too stupid to stomach.

Some women like saying things like that. On the other hand, Something very similar to this happen to me.
It's true 10" ers are very few but I think maybe? they have more sex.

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You don't realy need to be wasting your time with someone who doesn't completely respect you. Just think about it. Are you willing to put up with that for even one more minute? Really? Is her ass made of solid gold? Is she so completely special and unique that you are willing to take that shit? What about her? She must be a genuine goddess to be laying that crap down. Must not have a single defect or flaw from head to toe.

You know what to do.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your GF is just pulling your hair. She wants to control you in a way. She likes your size, you are not small, so, by seeding insecurity in you, she "tames" your large cock ego and makes you value her more.

Sort of what we do when we have a gorgeous GF. We can not tell her she is gorgeous all the time, or else she will leave you for a guy that does not say that , a guy that does not tell her how beautifull she is , at least not often, has more value in her eyes, everyday guys tell her how beautifull she is, only a few can hang w her, and not say so .

Like the carrot and the stick, you need your GF to crave you telling her she is gorgeous.....

She wants you to be under her control. She is already doing so, the fact you feel like this and asking this question speaks of her partial success.

Next time she tells you that, talk about the girl that has that delicious big and hard breasts, or those long legs......deep green eyes, something that she thinks she has....that she gives for granted...and seed that same self doubt she wants to instill in you.
She will no longer talk about dicks, because she will not want to hear about her issues.
Psicology

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually I have come to the conclusion that she is probably insecure about enjoying what you have so much and worrying about you leaving her - why did her two imaginary friends leave her?

I have had someone do this to me - I think I did the wrong thing which was to go out and have completely indiscriminate sex with several women just to prove to myself what I was capable of doing. The mind games had completely the wrong effect - perhaps I should have discussed it with her - no that's crap, the promiscuous sex was too good.