Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Good morning

Has anyone got, or used a realistic 10 inch dildo?

I want to get one for my GF to try, as she is curious as about massive cocks.

I'm 8 inches, so probably need to get a 10 incher for insertable length of at least 9 inches.

The more realistic looking and feeling, the better.

Thanks in advance ;-)

Reactions: Lindsay Greene

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Think that was a 100% gay male point of view. He's not even allowed to respond to the thread... Guys will be guys, I guess ;)

The female body doesn't work like that. Women give birth and still we don't require elephant cocks afterwards.

I've enjoyed some rather large cocks and dildos over the years - it hasn't changed the size of anything.

For me "massive cocks" is about girth - not length. Are you sure she wouldn't prefer something like a Shane Dielsel dildo over something fake like the Bam dildo?

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Has she said specifically that she wants to try a toy like that? If so, just go online shopping with her to see what ones interest her. I don't have any suggestions, unfortunately. My favorite dildo is maybe 6 inches insertable. And definitely not that thick.

See if it's even something that interests her. A toy isn't the same as a real live penis attached to a man with whom we are involved. She may not even care that much about trying such a thing, and only acquiesce to appease you. Of course, toys can be fun in the right mood. So, ask.

+1 to Enid. If SHE's not the one who's interested in "massive cocks", you're wasting your money.

Reactions: lms28

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, personally I don't care for dildos, so unless your wife already has one how would you know unless you asked her.

Surprising her with something like that might not go well.

Reactions: Spartan727 and Enid

I don't like "realistic" dildos. Amputated/free floating wang. Bleagh.

The largest toy I used had an 8" insertable length and a circumference of 8" at the thickest part. Because the toy was a somewhat squishy silicone the "extra" length that wouldn't fit straight on ended up partially bent inside of me. I can accommodate and enjoy more length than (apparently) a lot of ladies, but 8" won't fit. The toy was flexible enough I could have tied it in a knot if it hadn't been such an odd shape, so that's why the tip/head of it was able to curve/bend to the side.

A lot of the really big toys I've seen at generic/main stream toy stores aren't made of a material I would want to put in my body. The best place I know of for HUGE toys is Bad Dragon. They cater to furries and most of their toys are not human shaped. The quality of them is amazing, though.

I would get your girlfriend's input before buying anything. I've talked with my partner enough that he knows my likes/dislikes, so he could buy me something if he wanted. I also used to write product reviews for dildos, lube, and various other adult products. I have very, very, very specific demands. Absurdly large dong or not, if you haven't already gone toy shopping with your lady, the most important suggestion I would make is to get her input and/or take her shopping with you.

The overwhelming majority of women I know rank girth over length for their pleasure. I like a certain amount of length with the dildos I buy, but past a certain point length literally will not fit inside my body. So unless you're wanting to hold the base/extra length of the toy that won't fit inside her body with both of your hands.................

Anyway, fap fodder/fantasy whatever your thing is, that's my input. Truth as I know it and genuine.

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Colorado Springs (Colorado, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't like "realistic" dildos. Amputated/free floating wang. Bleagh.

The largest toy I used had an 8" insertable length and a circumference of 8" at the thickest part. Because the toy was a somewhat squishy silicone the "extra" length that wouldn't fit straight on ended up partially bent inside of me. I can accommodate and enjoy more length than (apparently) a lot of ladies, but 8" won't fit. The toy was flexible enough I could have tied it in a knot if it hadn't been such an odd shape, so that's why the tip/head of it was able to curve/bend to the side.

A lot of the really big toys I've seen at generic/main stream toy stores aren't made of a material I would want to put in my body. The best place I know of for HUGE toys is Bad Dragon. They cater to furries and most of their toys are not human shaped. The quality of them is amazing, though.

I would get your girlfriend's input before buying anything. I've talked with my partner enough that he knows my likes/dislikes, so he could buy me something if he wanted. I also used to write product reviews for dildos, lube, and various other adult products. I have very, very, very specific demands. Absurdly large dong or not, if you haven't already gone toy shopping with your lady, the most important suggestion I would make is to get her input and/or take her shopping with you.

The overwhelming majority of women I know rank girth over length for their pleasure. I like a certain amount of length with the dildos I buy, but past a certain point length literally will not fit inside my body. So unless you're wanting to hold the base/extra length of the toy that won't fit inside her body with both of your hands.................

Anyway, fap fodder/fantasy whatever your thing is, that's my input. Truth as I know it and genuine.
Bad Dragon is amazing!!!

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Colorado Springs (Colorado, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
pfffffttttttttttt

this whole story... pfffffftttttt

Also. Vaginas are not science experiments.
I have to say the first time I heard
That comment Vaginas are not science experiments: I was younger, working as a Paramedic - a call sex toy gone bad
Pfffft is right lol I’ve seen a lot of oh shit moments in my career. That call was mortifying unbelievable for me. (Remember I was younger)

Reactions: MickeyLee