Realistic Cock

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Alasdair_Ayrhead, Jun 27, 2011.

1. D_Alasdair_Ayrhead

D_Alasdair_Ayrhead Account Disabled

Hey everyone first off I would like to say I'm pretty new to this site and am enjoying it!

However, I have a question. I've been leaning towards buying a 8" Realistic Dildo. I've tried finding someone off this site and no luck. Craigslist is also a no go, plus you just never know who you will be hooking up with (I'm pretty shy anyways and wouldn't want to be pressured to do things I wouldn't be comfortable with.) So I'm thinking of investing in a realistic dildo to explore with my curious side.

Thoughts?

2. Pompeynate

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If you have never had anything "up there" before, I'd be inclined to either go for a smaller dildo than 8 inches, or better still a butt plug, just to 'ease you in' :biggrin1:

3. D_Shia LePoof

D_Shia LePoof New Member

I got a doc Johnson 8" realistic (check my albumn) It doesn't quiet feel realistic. I like it better with a condom over it. The girth is 6"+ and I have to real horny & motivated to take it. I think vixen creations Vixskin silicone feels more real (I do not work for them) I have a smaller 5" skinny one but it feels pretty real. Sorry nothing beats the real deal ;( hooks ups are a bit sketchy. Dildos however are fun.

4. Woodland

Woodland Active Member

Albums:
    Nice,

Did you mean that you are looking on here and Craigslist for reviews of toys? Or to buy a toy? Cause, I can't imagine buying something as personal as a sex toy, from a person on craigslist.

I have quite a few. Feel free to check out my signature to see the 2 i use alot of the time.

:)

5. kmiller

kmiller Member

Albums:
    go huge or dont do it at all

6. D_Alasdair_Ayrhead

D_Alasdair_Ayrhead Account Disabled

Sorry I guess I wasn't clear enough. I meant instead of finding a hung male off Craigslist or this site, I would rather just buy a hung realistic dildo. And also I wasn't going to use it for anal right away...I was wanting to just play/suck it just like a fantasy thing.

I was not wanting to buy the product off craigslist lol, that would be pretty gross.

7. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

Do a search on-line for Rancho Grande.

8. nmf9in

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Has anybody had any luck/experience making a replica of their own cock? I've heard there are kits out there to do that-been wanting to make one of my cock for the wife. Judging from the comments/comps I get maybe others might want one, too...

Draft saved Draft deleted