Realistic Gains (Truth Tellers Only)

Demon7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have gained 1/4 inch in length but sadly lost girth at the tip which kind of makes sense but sucks to lose. Nice to see it stretch and grow that long.

This is a long term process man but nonetheless it has it's benefits apart from gaining length or girth. You can surely kiss away the thought that your dick quits working after 30. I still remember feeling my erection quality decrease after age 27 but now. Gotta say the exercises have been quite helpful.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Been doing it for a decade myself - a HAIR over 4 inches gained in length, an inch in overall girth. Rock solid, all mine. Muahahaha! *sniff* <<Ahem>> But yes, it took a while to get there and with no fears of it "disappearing" on me with a break in routine. I am focusing efforts on restoring foreskin and any further PE at this point is detrimental to my efforts in that areas for the moment. I really need to write a BLOG entry on all of this stuff....hmmm, nah, I will just pop in and out wherever it is most inappropriate. :D

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Read closely - it took a *decade*. And there was a TOUGH time in the middle where nothing I did could make it budge past 7.5 after coming from the decimal fractions in the 6" neighborhood. What is more realistic is how much anyone decides to dedicate to themselves and this "do it yourself" project. :D And I am sorry - I will never post a picture of my particulars for another male, that's friggin' squicky. :p So let's just stop that line of thought right here, please?

Yes, I was that puny, average 100 LBS weakling nerd-man in high school - thank you very much. Be surprised what a little hen pecking does to one's resolve. :D

sorry,but unless i see solid pic's i wont believe 4 inch gains

an inch both way's is very realistic, over time ofcourse

D

deleted136887

I have commented on these claims before.
" a guy I know have gained x inches in lenght and girth" ;
" I have gained 4 inches in 2 years " ,
"1 inch per year "
does NOT constitute evidence.
Wishfull thinking and anecdotal claims may be be good for your ego, but is essentialy meaningless noise.
The curious lack of photographs in most/all of these claims make me sceptical.
I would love to have a bigger cock, however I have never seen any proof that one can achieve this with excersises, potions, lotions,extenders, etc. Please prove me wrong with LIGITIMATE, well researched evidence.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heh, I made a rookie mistake and fed the trolls... figured I would learn the third time around, eh? You are so right, calling me out on this - in fact I am sorry and kicking myself over this glaring oversight. I'll try to not fall over carrying my ego AND my dick back outside. :D But do keep in mind that likely the truly dedicated and serious folk....the ones in the KNOW and have the experience - aren't going to speak out.

Lesson learned, thrice burned - I'll shut my muzzle. Over. Out. <EOF>

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have commented on these claims before.
" a guy I know have gained x inches in lenght and girth" ;
" I have gained 4 inches in 2 years " ,
"1 inch per year "
does NOT constitute evidence.
Wishfull thinking and anecdotal claims may be be good for your ego, but is essentialy meaningless noise.
The curious lack of photographs in most/all of these claims make me sceptical.
I would love to have a bigger cock, however I have never seen any proof that one can achieve this with excersises, potions, lotions,extenders, etc. Please prove me wrong with LIGITIMATE, well researched evidence.
You are absolutely right. Since you know everything, why try to prove you anything. You are just going to come out with more reasons why someone is lying.

PE will not work for you EVER! Dont read about, dont try it out, you will just waste your time and/ or money. Be happy with what you have because its all you have. There is no way to improve it, make it better, bigger, nothing. All this is bullshit. Thanks for posting and letting us kinow how smart you are.

Geez, I wish I knew everything like you do. Then I would not of tried it out and got results. Damn stupid big dick! Whats it good for anyway! Have to buy bigger condoms. What a fucken inconvineance.

So Please, no one is going to be able to prove anything you already made up your mind about. YOU are the smart one. Your tea cup is full, brimming with what you already know. Im jealous.

MatthewToronto

Cherished Member
Media
You gotta admit. If you're going to make a claim about having a big dick and about gaining 4 inches, yet you don't have any pics....people are going to be doubtful. I am. So post several pics as evidence with the date and your nickname written on a paper held in pics. Problem solved.

Matthew

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For the guys here that have actually seen results with PE I would like to know how many inches and/or girth have you've actually gained.

Two of the questions that I’m often asked in PM’s are “How do I obtain girth?” and “How do I obtain length?” I’ve pumped my cock and jelqed, mainly for girth, for a little over 12 years. At age 22, my rock hard erection measured 7.8 by 5.7. Most of my gains were within the first 2 years (8 by 6.1). Today, 11 years later, my erect cock (3 days post pumping) is 8.3 by 6.3. Thus, my gains have been rather modest versus a lot of claims; roughly 0.5 inches in length and 0.6 inches in girth. I pump mainly for girth (which for me has been easiest to achieve. Ask most pumpers and they’ll probably agree that girth comes easiest. I can achieve a girth of about 8.5 (circumference) which will hold for 15 to 18 hours if I use a latex or rubber cockring (taking it off every couple of hours unless I fall asleep with it on).

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love guys who want you to go to the trouble of posting before and after pictures of yourself (even if you have no inclination ever of showing other guys pictures of your cock) or even going to the trouble and expense of setting up a clinical trial just for the privalege of proving to them that penis enlargement is possible and that you aren't a liar.

For those who want to see before and after pictures, go to Thunder's Place and look around. There are guys there who have posted serial pictures over a period of years.

Those who are rightfully skeptical might consider the liklihood of many of thousands of guys continuing to live out some fantasy life for years, just to enhance their egos or delude the niave. Certainly, some gains have to be taken with a grain of salt, but don't you think that all these guys would tire of the game after a few years?

I am 58 years old and tried PE starting a couple of years ago. I felt that I had lost a bit of length (maybe .5 inches) and was starting to have softer erections. I did not expect to get bigger, but hoped that my erection quality would improve, which it has.

I have gained to date about 1.5" in length and between .25 and .5" in circumference, depending on where on the shaft girth is measured. One could argue that only 1" of the length gain is "real" and that .5" was "only" length that was regained. Who gives a shit?

For those who "know" that physical enlargement of the penis is impossible short of surgery, either try it yourself or piss off and run along to another thread.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You gotta admit. If you're going to make a claim about having a big dick and about gaining 4 inches, yet you don't have any pics....people are going to be doubtful. I am. So post several pics as evidence with the date and your nickname written on a paper held in pics. Problem solved.

Matthew
The problem is not solved. This isnt the first time this type of thread has been posted. When pics are given, there is still skepticism.

And like anything, you have learn to weed out the ridiculous claims. Any length claim of over 2 inches should be scrutinized. Has is happened? Maybe, but if it has, its not the norm. At least you are open minded to the possibilty.

My comment is more on people who come here speaking in absolutes. They want PROOF, or else. Or else what? They wont try it out? Good. Their loss for their close mindedness.

But how do you tell some who tried it out and got results that it doesnt work? So its easier to tell them it doesnt. Then they could feel good about being so right.

D_Uraniam Longhood

Account Disabled
Media
redbear52 and Wish-4-8 have pretty much summed up how I've felt for awhile. All these threads saying I've gained 4-5 inches is just bullshit. I believe PE will work and I like that I don't have to take a bunch of pills or shots while doing PE. I just want to get a realistic perspective on gains from people on a forum that's pretty much built focuses on that before I set my goal too high. Someone telling me I can go from 6 inches to 10 or 11 inches in 4 months (like the people on the mattersofsize forum) just throws enstills false hope. Gains like redbear said he experienced is more realistic and achievable. I don't need pics to see results. most of the pics are photoshopped anyways. I just need honest people who aren't ashamed to say that they gained 1 or 2 inches instead of inflating the truth saying the gained 4 or 5 to boost their ego.

Epicfailguy

Experimental Member
Media
Netherlands,dutchmansland,holland (and all other v
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i quite agree
PE should be as realistic as possible.
from what i've seen and read thundersplace is the most realistic of all the PE sites
their view on PE is the most realistic, that gains are possible but TIME and EFFORT will go into it

do not buy shit-sellers that claim that have sprouted a 11,5 inch cock overnight, that is bullshit

but a gain of 1 to 1.5 inch in length and in girth is absolutely possible with enough effort and time.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The younger you are, the better the potential. Like Redbear I was getting older and losing size. That has changed. I believe I have at least 1.5" inches more length than ever in my life, and my girth is better, 5.5". Things are much better than when I started; and better than in my youth. I could never in my life reach my navel, and now I'm past it (no my belly hasn't sagged). EQ is much better. You certainly will maximize your body's potential.