Realistic Gains (Truth Tellers Only)

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
Way back in the 70s I experimented on and off with a pump I gained permanent girth 5.75ins up to 6.25 ins but nothing on length. I would make it clear I did not do it on a regular basis just when i felt like it, wife wasnt impressed with it after it was pumped because the build up of fluid in tissue make it feel soft.

However the girth gain was permanent and I still have it over 30 years later. I am thinking about taking some sort of PE up again but with abigger cylinder, the original was about 8ins long and once pumped my penis virtually filled it with little room for expansion and it touched the sides quite quickly.

My dimensions are a max of 7.5 long and 6.25 girth so could anyone here suggest a suitable cylinder size?
Check out vacu-tech.They have the markey cornered on custom fit cylinders.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
''how long will X take for Y''
so many people ask this.
and it can only be answered by one question
it depends<--
nobody is the same
for example, i am a very fast length gainer but a slow girther
so in a lets say 3 month routine i'll gain more length then girth, even with the focus on it.

there are people who gain super fast and there are people who gain rather slow

either way, PE is for the long term, so dont think of it as a temporary thing, see it as a new lifestyle
Well said!it takes dedication.

azenlover

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sorry charlie but your pics are not of a 8.3"X 6.3" cock. no way, looks like 7 at the very most. maybey 7.0193. its so easy to notice a 8 incher (you can tell at a glance) simply because its not very common.

Robert Frost

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no prior picks to prove anything as I did not know if it would work and it wasn't a science project at the time. Now I think some pics would be fun. I had or have nothing to prove to anyone. I am not selling anything. I have gained 2.7+ inches length and 1.1 inches average girth in 7 years without any device. For me it was a slow process and still making gaings. Started at about 5.5x4.8 average girth.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To gain length you have to choke up on the tube diameter a little bit.

If you are 6.25" in circumferential measurement pick up a 6.25~6.50 tube x 9" or longer if you desire. But the bore diameter will be critical for stretching tissues longitudinally if you constrict the sides to reduce swelling laterally.

Otherwise, all tissue expansion will pretty much be in the bulk of the tunica's body and not help improve length all that much. Combine a routine of stretches, either manual or mechanically aided w/Jelq and a strict warm up and cool down routine with applied heat in between pumping sessions and you'll see yourself creep slower towards the end of that tube soon enough. ;D I was thrilled when I outgrew my 9" cylinder, but not so happy when I found out what custom length tubes cost above that length. :eek:

Still waiting for my pumptoys order to come in, adapting one of their silicone jelly rings to some home fabricated materials to get back to work. ;)

Way back in the 70s I experimented on and off with a pump I gained permanent girth 5.75ins up to 6.25 ins but nothing on length. I would make it clear I did not do it on a regular basis just when i felt like it, wife wasnt impressed with it after it was pumped because the build up of fluid in tissue make it feel soft.

However the girth gain was permanent and I still have it over 30 years later. I am thinking about taking some sort of PE up again but with abigger cylinder, the original was about 8ins long and once pumped my penis virtually filled it with little room for expansion and it touched the sides quite quickly.

My dimensions are a max of 7.5 long and 6.25 girth so could anyone here suggest a suitable cylinder size?

Last edited:

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, there is no miracle cure. There is no pill or procedure, surgically that will help. There is no amount of wishful thinking that will accomplish it either. Reliable, solid gains to call your own come with a lot of experimentation, trial and error, and dedication. Also, did I mention the sore hands that may come as a result? :D

Bar none, in my personal experience, the only thing that works is the manual manipulation exercises (jelqing) combined with stretch/hang and vacuum routine over a span of *years*. This is to avoid injury and more critically, as to not completely DESTROY your ability to perform with a diamond hard "device".

Overworking yourself with the exercises or a vacuum pump and the first thing that happens is you get quite impotent. So go with care and dedication in mind and the goal being down the road a little farther than human patience timescales, but YOU WILL GET THERE. And if you gained incrementally in just a month then I would say you are doing something Very RIGHT(tm) - especially if the playmate with benefits is cooing with appreciation with you. ;D

Keep up the good work!

So....since this is a thread about people posting their realistic gains, I'd figure I'd add to it. I've been doing PE for about 1.5-2months now. I think I've grown slightly (less than an inch) or maybe I"m just thinking positive. My Friend-with-benefits commented that it felt bigger when I was inside her.

I came to this thread hoping for some motivation but instead I see the same argument I see on the other threads.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think he's impying that the inches lost in girth were distributed to the length which i thikn does happen. imagine pulling out a penis shaped stick of clay and it stretching. you gain length but loose girth.

Some lengthening exercises may allow for girth gains. Think of the penis as a series of balloons encased in another balloon. As the tough outer expands, the inner balloons are allowed to expand beyond their normal confines.