Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hey,
just thought I'd share my experience.
I havent been to the gay sauna for a while....went this week end and saw hundreds of guys. Stayed for 12 hours!

I was stunned how they all looked "small" .... I guess that we are really bigger than average on this site.

....hmmmm still looking for my big thick romeo.

cheers

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very true. I'm bigger flaccid than most guys at my gym, and they all look envious. Now that must be based on their opinion of my flaccid cock (5 x 5) versus their erect cock? Even guys with good flaccid size have told me my cock must be huge erect. Girls have spread rumours about it being "massive" after seeing it flaccid and/or erect. So I have to face up to the fact I have got a big boy.

What gets me though is when you get a guy on here with measurements only just less than you or just more than you saying "I'm only average...bla bla". That puts a spanner in my thoughts.

Frankg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with the OP. This site makes me feel small. However, everytime I go to the gym showers I'm amazed at how many guys have acorns. makes me feel pretty endowed sometimes.

Jamesishuge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've been so incredibly horny lately since I broke up with my GF.
I went to a huge gay sauna and again to a strip clup in town last week-end.
...looking to be wowed.
I remember seeing my dad's cock for the first time and the awe and wonder I felt, being a kid, seeing that thick massive tool. I need that feeling again! I've outgrown my dad. But I want that feeling again.
The last time I felt it was really in college with my best friend whose endowment really was of enormous proportions....made me feel so good....just in awe and amazement. So long....so incredibly thick...I was so lucky.
Since then though.....I turn to the net. I'm always the focus of attention at the saunas, guys get hard looking at my dick, want to suck it, jerk it or measure it....It's a turn on.....but I need to be amazed again. I want to have that electrifying awe and amazement......I crave it..

Thank god there's the net and all of you guys!

xxo
J