Reality Check

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
It seems like I've been hearing a lot of news about fakers lately, more than I can recall having heard in a while. I don't get it. I guess it's good to get the attention and to feel loved and lusted after, but I suppose some people are willing to do whatever it takes to get that acceptance, even if it means lying about who you really are. I sympathize, yet I can't deny that it irritates me to no end.

Someone in the chat room said that some women were being impersonated by men and vice-versa or something, and after asking how he came to that conclusion, he just disappeared back into this mist.

It blows.

So, I've got a suggestion. Let's start a movement. Will the real mother fuckers please stand up? And if you're not one to stand, try taking a photo with a sign handwritten by you featuring your screen name or some other gesture that says, "Yo, it's me."

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
286888155.jpg

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
If anyone remembers my photo verification was my user name and lpsg written across my boobs in black eye-liner. Unfortantly its been deleted and i dont feel the need to prove myself again so you'll have to take my word for it. :wink:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If anyone remembers my photo verification was my user name and lpsg written across my boobs in black eye-liner. Unfortantly its been deleted and i dont feel the need to prove myself again so you'll have to take my word for it. :wink:

Oh come on Lee_M, how do we know that pussy pic in the gallery is yours? It's like textbook perfect! :mad: For all we know you stole it from Playboy or Hustler. :tongue::rolleyes: j/k

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So, I've got a suggestion. Let's start a movement. Will the real mother fuckers please stand up? And if you're not one to stand, try taking a photo with a sign handwritten by you featuring your screen name or some other gesture that says, "Yo, it's me."

With any photo editing software this can be faked, too. In fact there's been at least one faker at LPSG who did this. Erica-something..

I'm real, but there's absolutely no way to prove it, and I really don't care if any of you believe me or not. In fact I'd say you're smarter not to believe me or anyone else for that matter.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With any photo editing software this can be faked, too. In fact there's been at least one faker at LPSG who did this. Erica-something..

I'm real, but there's absolutely no way to prove it, and I really don't care if any of you believe me or not. In fact I'd say you're smarter not to believe me or anyone else for that matter.

Agreed NineInch. Remember the addage:

Build a better mousetrap and you get a better mouse.

Whereas I highly doubt anyone would go to these degrees here, you never know who has what at their disposal. As SP said in another thread, they are getting better about their fakery.

As to friend DeeBlackthorne, I think your idea is good and noble in theory so I have posted a picture to support your cause. The problem with your theory is that inadvertently you give the Proof Posse even greater ground to mount their stand. So now a long time member will be considered fake for not producing a pic.

The unfortunate part of this is it's a lose - lose. New members may shun the sight for fear of being judged too heavily on their pics. Then the site doesn't flourish because people no longer want anything to do with it because it becomes all about pictures.

Over in the Veronica Divine - woman thread I posted my disgust for the picture issue and probably didn't bring what I was trying to say out clearly.

My point was I am insecure about my looks and I had a large penis issue which I got resolved by talking to members on this site (the main one being Veronica) and reading past posts. I am truthful, I think the majority of the regulars here are. We've talked on the phone with each other, shared drinks and meals with each other and have bonded even stronger because of the interaction from this forum.

The more the faker/picture issue carries on, the more angry I get at the person who made me reveal when I was trying to escape reality a bit. Face it, there are people out there that have hideous lives. We see them on the news every night, bruised and bloody from spousal abuse. Shot inadvertenly for being in the wrong office or mall at the wrong time. Enduring a life of ridicule for whatever reason. The net, even for the most truthful, is an escape from one's reality for a little bit.

People always ask why I am so peaceful and share my experiences so openly, because I have been at a point in my life where living a fantasy was more appealing than the day to day. Did I go down that path? No, because another peaceful woman in another forum long ago was gentle and comforting to me.

I'll make this promise. If there is a fake that has been talking to me and has become close to me, feel free to tell me you are and I will not publicly out you and candidly talk it out if you need to.

Dee, you have a heart of gold brother. I applaud you for that and your peaceful ways as well.

Attachments

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As to friend DeeBlackthorne, I think your idea is good and noble in theory so I have posted a picture to support your cause. The problem with your theory is that inadvertently you give the Proof Posse even greater ground to mount their stand. So now a long time member will be considered fake for not producing a pic.

Cutie. :smile:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here's mine. The only reason I'm posting any at all is because of the few members on here that have accused me of being a guy. :rolleyes:

Great pics. Your hair has grown out quite nicely. :smile:

What's the symbol tattooed on your chest, if I may ask?