Reality Check

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm going to do it because it's no skin off my nose and I'm always blabbing on about fakes being bad but I can also see a downside to making it some sort of challenge to post some sort of verification pic. There are some people that we all feel a little suspicious about but unless there's some sort of concrete evidence that they're fake we don't make any accusation - but when we communicate with them at the back of our mind is that knowledge, so for the people who are real to post a verification pic doesn't really alter anything. But for some people posting photos isn’t quite so easy, they may be shy, they may even be pissed off that people seem to expect it, personally I find it hard to post photos not because of any shyness but simply because I have my two nosey kids constantly knocking on my door at any time of the night or day. Russian whatever recently posted a verification pic, I’m not quite sure what’s going on there because her verification pic appears to be a genuine pic of a genuine woman, but the women with the sign is clearly not the woman in the first two pics – but there are men who are determined to still see her as a real woman. In the end verification doesn’t really matter, in any site there are a core of people who are there regularly and a multitude of people who pop by now and then, I’m not saying the core people are any more important than the occasional poppers in, but it’s the core of people who have more of a sense of who’s who, and I think to these people in most cases a lack of a verification pic from someone they think is real isn’t going to alter how they view them. There will always be exceptions but aren't there always exceptions in anything?

Whoever has accused Meg is clearly a bit daft :)

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm going to do it because it's no skin off my nose and I'm always blabbing on about fakes being bad but I can also see a downside to making it some sort of challenge to post some sort of verification pic. There are some people that we all feel a little suspicious about but unless there's some sort of concrete evidence that they're fake we don't make any accusation - but when we communicate with them at the back of our mind is that knowledge, so for the people who are real to post a verification pic doesn't really alter anything. But for some people posting photos isn’t quite so easy, they may be shy, they may even be pissed off that people seem to expect it, personally I find it hard to post photos not because of any shyness but simply because I have my two nosey kids constantly knocking on my door at any time of the night or day. Russian whatever recently posted a verification pic, I’m not quite sure what’s going on there because her verification pic appears to be a genuine pic of a genuine woman, but the women with the sign is clearly not the woman in the first two pics – but there are men who are determined to still see her as a real woman. In the end verification doesn’t really matter, in any site there are a core of people who are there regularly and a multitude of people who pop by now and then, I’m not saying the core people are any more important than the occasional poppers in, but it’s the core of people who have more of a sense of who’s who, and I think to these people in most cases a lack of a verification pic from someone they think is real isn’t going to alter how they view them. There will always be exceptions but aren't there always exceptions in anything?

Whoever has accused Meg is clearly a bit daft :)

Thank you SP for seeing the point I was trying to make and making it clearer. I'm rather pissed off at the moment and can't get words out the way they should.

I think that said, I may take my leave of the forum. It has ceased to be fun and I have enough haterade in day to day life, I don't need it online.

I don't know, maybe it's just the outrage talking.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think that said, I may take my leave of the forum. It has ceased to be fun and I have enough haterade in day to day life, I don't need it online.

:crying: :eek22: :no: :tragedy: :frown2:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you SP for seeing the point I was trying to make and making it clearer. I'm rather pissed off at the moment and can't get words out the way they should.

:sad2:

I understand Osiris. I've been there and have left the forum for periods of time for reassessment purposes. If you need the time, take it. Know you'll be missed if you do.

Right now i'm thinking of taking my own sabbatical. I'm tired of the negativity and i've even offended a member with the very fact I met my partner here and have the nerve to post pics of the two of us as our avatars. :rolleyes: Anywho...do what you need to do. Sometimes it's good to take a breather from this place and gain a little clarity.

Nice pics. I can so picture you as Ghost Dog. :biggrin1:

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:sad2:

I understand Osiris. I've been there and have left the forum for periods of time for reassessment purposes. If you need the time, take it. Know you'll be missed if you do.

Right now i'm thinking of taking my own sabbatical. I'm tired of the negativity and i've even offended a member with the very fact I met my partner here and have the nerve to post pics of the two of us as our avatars. :rolleyes: Anywho...do what you need to do. Sometimes it's good to take a breather from this place and gain a little clarity.

Nice pics. I can so picture you as Ghost Dog. :biggrin1:

That right there is an example of what pisses me off about the general attitude of the forum. I applaud you and NoS for your love and devotion and it doesn't matter you met him here, nor is it any affair of the member that is offended.

When are we going to get off our high horses and stop being so damned judgemental?

I won't go away totally I am sure, but I won't go out of my way to be here as much. The whole picture issue has opened up the anger I put down when I was forced to expose my face and yes, it was mainly because I was shy and have an issue. I am now just trying not to get on the person who did it's case as they are a really good person and a friend now. I just really want people to rethink the whole "prove who you are thing". First it is pictures, then voice (Meg and cigarbabe have heard the voice), then what next? Will I have to send urine and fecal specimens in to Rob_E for verification?

And as always Mercurial, thank you for your kindness. Ghost dog returns to the shadows for now.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
VERY hard act following hotmilf but because njqt466 asked so nicely
(Flattery will get you everywhere) :wink:

S3000026-1.jpg

REAL ENOUGH?
Yes real enough and as beautifull as ever......:smile:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that's a great photo Snoozan, it has humour which I love in photos :)

Osiris I didn't think what I said in my last post was too clear, and that's because I can't really put it any clearer because some of the things I feel regarding sites like these are emotional, and emotions can often be hard to convey. Sites like these do stir people's emotions, and that's because of the very nature of the site we're often revealing, both in our photos and our words, parts of ourselves that are seldom seen - because of this this site can often make you feel people are fabulous when you see how generous they can be in support of others, but often they can bring out a childish pettiness in people which is disappointing. I've seen people admit to having their lives turned around by people they met on the net, and I've seen people admit to having their hearts broken -these are all things that happen in real life too but in real life we take it as a matter of course, yet we feel this shouldn't happen on the net. Like life the net has its ups and downs but unlike life you can take a break from the net, take a break, try to put in perspective what happens here - it can be full of hate and full of negativity but take a look at the threads that seem hateful, quite often some good comes from them, someone will make a discovery about themselves that's cathartic or puts their problems in perspective. Take the good with the bad, have the fun here you can but remember nothing is all fun, and also remember that as life has ups and downs so does the net but the net doesn't have the things like family and tv to cushion those downsides.

I don't know if I put that well, but take a break if you need to but do remember all the fine qualities people on here occasionally show.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok guys, I've decided to come out and admit it... I'm really a hot girl! Sorry about lying all this time. Here's my proof:

I anxiously await my exploding inbox of doom. :biggrin1:

I don't believe you because your arms are the same size.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Now are we FINALLY finished with this crap of women having to prove themselves?

You know there are alot of men with no gallery who claim to be 'large' but i have yet to see numerous threads asking them to prove themselves

Slight double standard?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Now are we FINALLY finished with this crap of women having to prove themselves?

You know there are alot of men with no gallery who claim to be 'large' but i have yet to see numerous threads asking them to prove themselves

Slight double standard?
Yes. Double standard indeed. Its a shame. I am however enjoying the beautifull pics. The woman on here never had to proove to me. Their wonderfull hearts were Proof enough for me. A Heart is more proof than any pic:smile: