Reality Check

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok guys, I've decided to come out and admit it... I'm really a hot girl! Sorry about lying all this time. Here's my proof...

I anxiously await my exploding inbox of doom. :biggrin1:

ROFLMAO -- thanks, Guy-jin. The laugh I got out of that made my day!! :biggrin1:

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I understand the need to verify....I (almost) always do that when I cam/chat with any ladies. The problem is, unless the other person is on cam or on your lap, no verification is possible; photos are notoriously easy to fake. So, photos are a waste of time if only for verification (of course, I LOVE to see pics of the women here and HOPE that they are real). It always amazes me, however, how many men pretend to be women...I really don't get it, actually. What good is sex if it is contrived and deceitful? But I do enjoy this site and I hope we can all somehow muddle through the fakers and continue to have fun!

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i247496094_71153.jpg

who would lie about being a big nosed greek who writes badly.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
Hugo you have really sexy hands.
one of the first things i notice about guys.

[okay i noticed the penis too.]

You'd think that would be a weird comment I haven't heard before but you're not the first to compliment my hands. Lots of people say I have nice hands, good for piano. Good for other stuff, too :wink: I'm talking about shoulder massages. What did you think I meant? tehe

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
If I'm gonna blow something of yours, it ain't gonna be your cover.

I'm greasing up my battle arm in anticipation.

ROFLMAO -- thanks, Guy-jin. The laugh I got out of that made my day!! :biggrin1:

I'm glad someone finds me funny! :smile:

i247496094_71153.jpg

Greeks unite! Big Greek noses, boobs and dicks for life! :wink:

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

With any photo editing software this can be faked, too. In fact there's been at least one faker at LPSG who did this. Erica-something..
And as is showed in the picture given from Guy-jin (see below) which is only different in bra and name card from hotmilf

I'm real, but there's absolutely no way to prove it.
The only way any can prove is by meeting persons and even then a person can create a story if they have enough friends who will back them up

Ok guys, I've decided to come out and admit it... I'm really a hot girl! Sorry about lying all this time. Here's my proof:

norly.jpg

I anxiously await my exploding inbox of doom. :biggrin1:
I love photo shop or I would if I could figure how it works

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Notthe7 have you ever had an eskimo kiss? And I feel your pain, I have a big nose too :redface:

SP: I used photoshop to blur the background in my avatar. That's as far as my skills extend. I have a friend who does photoshop art, really great stuff. its on flickr but I don't know her URL anymore.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All the photos I take I stick the decorating sheets over the bedroom walls, on the offchance anyone I know is looking on the site, it's boring, it takes ages and it makes the backgrounds look crappy, I wanted to use photoshop to put in new backgrounds but I found myself stuck in the happy land of messing around.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this is the worst photo i've ever taken. can i just say my toddler took it?
Snoozie, I will not tolerate any self deprecation of yourself with those lovely breasts of yours. They look good- stop thinking your work isn't that good, it's great.

Now are we FINALLY finished with this crap of women having to prove themselves?

You know there are alot of men with no gallery who claim to be 'large' but i have yet to see numerous threads asking them to prove themselves

Slight double standard?
Now, is that any way to jump on someone who gave you a flattering remark on you & your bosom earlier there, Lee_M? I don't have mine up yet because I've been moving around & lost some of my galery pics.

If I'm gonna blow something of yours, it ain't gonna be your cover.
And he don't want it, I'll be right next in line there, Snoozie.:wink:

i247496094_71153.jpg

So what about your nose? You still have some great gallery pics.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Now, is that any way to jump on someone who gave you a flattering remark on you & your bosom earlier there, Lee_M? I don't have mine up yet because I've been moving around & lost some of my galery pics.

Please sweetie don't take it personally, although i wouldn't mind seeing your 'verification'.:wink: There just seems to be alot of this prove yourself and real woman stuff going around lately.

And since i didnt get a chance before
Thanks for the lovely comments
:kiss: