Reality Check

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Osiris, you are easily my favorite noob poster here. Often when I've long since tired of a thread, if I see you've added something to it I will go back and see what you had to contribute. Only a few others I can say that about. Plus, you're a handsome dude. I'd be sad to see you go.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You'd think that would be a weird comment I haven't heard before but you're not the first to compliment my hands. Lots of people say I have nice hands, good for piano. Good for other stuff, too :wink: I'm talking about shoulder massages. What did you think I meant? tehe

I get the same thing. One my most frequently asked questions ("wow, you have nice hands/long fingers, do you play piano?")... after, of course, "wow, you're tall as fuck, do you play basketball?"

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i247496094_71153.jpg

who would lie about being a big nosed greek who writes badly.

I'd fuck you and your big nose, too.

and... aren't Greeks supposed to think they're better than everyone else? I've never met a self-deprecating one. Are you sure you're not Jewish?

Hunt3ed

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Okay so there are always going to be a load of wannabe's out there that need to be who they are not! On our local sites there are ways to become verified, such as attending a particular party at one of the clubs, or meeting up with one of the site adjudicators for coffee. So on those sites we (my wife and I) have a tendency to meet up with people that are only verified members.

On LPSG membership is just too big and too far widespread for any of that to happen, so well if you do come across any fakers then quite rightly so , I think they should be exposed. But honestly is there any real need to start hurling bad language and insults around. Feel sorry for the poor ignorant, self deluded, misfits that feel that they have to lie and cheat in order to gain fame and attention, by being dishonest and duplicitous. Get smart, be crafty, hack their IP addresses, and wipe their hard drives. Be nice to them and force them out of their homes and away from their computers so that they meet people at the computer shop for a new HD and then do it again, until the light shines, and they amend the error of their deceitful and conniving and misguided selfish lonely little lives.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Sigh, here I am. Now stop with this "which one is No_Strings" nonsense. :mad:

Oops, have I really squeezed this lemon dry? :tongue:

*dodges rotten fruit*

LPSG really does seem to have been inundated with fakers lately, wonder why. Oh well, any excuse for more semi-nude pics can't be a bad thing - verify away!

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think that's a great photo Snoozan, it has humour which I love in photos :)

Osiris I didn't think what I said in my last post was too clear, and that's because I can't really put it any clearer because some of the things I feel regarding sites like these are emotional, and emotions can often be hard to convey. Sites like these do stir people's emotions, and that's because of the very nature of the site we're often revealing, both in our photos and our words, parts of ourselves that are seldom seen - because of this this site can often make you feel people are fabulous when you see how generous they can be in support of others, but often they can bring out a childish pettiness in people which is disappointing. I've seen people admit to having their lives turned around by people they met on the net, and I've seen people admit to having their hearts broken -these are all things that happen in real life too but in real life we take it as a matter of course, yet we feel this shouldn't happen on the net. Like life the net has its ups and downs but unlike life you can take a break from the net, take a break, try to put in perspective what happens here - it can be full of hate and full of negativity but take a look at the threads that seem hateful, quite often some good comes from them, someone will make a discovery about themselves that's cathartic or puts their problems in perspective. Take the good with the bad, have the fun here you can but remember nothing is all fun, and also remember that as life has ups and downs so does the net but the net doesn't have the things like family and tv to cushion those downsides.

I don't know if I put that well, but take a break if you need to but do remember all the fine qualities people on here occasionally show.

Have I ever told you I hate it when you are right. My fit of angst I am now sure is related to my issues of feeling insecure about my looks. Thank you for the compliments and I truly appreciate them. I am trying to get to a point of seeing the handsome man some of you see and not Sidney Greenstreet that I see in the mirror.

Now are we FINALLY finished with this crap of women having to prove themselves?

You know there are alot of men with no gallery who claim to be 'large' but i have yet to see numerous threads asking them to prove themselves

Slight double standard?

I completely agree and personally, I could care less about the outer. If you have a mind and a soul and are capable of thoughtful, intelligent discourse, I am intrigued and attracted. Beauty on top of that is like getting two extra cherries on your ice cream sundae. And I have no doubt you are a member of that group Lee.

i247496094_71153.jpg

And who would come on here and openly admit to being a married, 40 year old, fat black guy? For the record, you do not write badly and were I about 15 to 20 years younger? Baby, I'd be on my knees begging for you to spend a night watching Triumph the dog and every good horror movie we could find...:smile:
OK, and maybe a few sexual acts...:wink:
OK many sexual acts, get off my case already. :biggrin1:
Again, your intelligence shines through as well as your beauty. It is my experience that all the women who regularly contribute share these same gifts.

Hoisted by my own petard? I think not!
(Here's my proof.)

Dee, you are a gentleman and I cannot see how anyone would doubt who you are and your sincerity.

Okay so there are always going to be a load of wannabe's out there that need to be who they are not! On our local sites there are ways to become verified, such as attending a particular party at one of the clubs, or meeting up with one of the site adjudicators for coffee. So on those sites we (my wife and I) have a tendency to meet up with people that are only verified members.

On LPSG membership is just too big and too far widespread for any of that to happen, so well if you do come across any fakers then quite rightly so , I think they should be exposed. But honestly is there any real need to start hurling bad language and insults around. Feel sorry for the poor ignorant, self deluded, misfits that feel that they have to lie and cheat in order to gain fame and attention, by being dishonest and duplicitous. Get smart, be crafty, hack their IP addresses, and wipe their hard drives. Be nice to them and force them out of their homes and away from their computers so that they meet people at the computer shop for a new HD and then do it again, until the light shines, and they amend the error of their deceitful and conniving and misguided selfish lonely little lives.

There is logic in what you say my friend. I'll have to have a word with the local hackers here at Microsoft. :biggrin1:

And I forgot to quote him, but NineInch? I completely respect your posts and find you to be a genuine and honest man. friend DC_DEEP has spoken highly of you. Your compliment has been the highlight of my morning. Of course my morning just started an hour ago. :biggrin1:

Seriously, I am honored by your kind words. That combined with SpoiledPrincess' reality check bitch slap upside my head has confirmed I was having a moment. I'm not going anywhere.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have I ever told you I hate it when you are right. My fit of angst I am now sure is related to my issues of feeling insecure about my looks. Thank you for the compliments and I truly appreciate them. I am trying to get to a point of seeing the handsome man some of you see and not Sidney Greenstreet that I see in the mirror.

You're a very attractive man, Osiris. I thought I'd chime in with the chorus on that. I understand being insecure about your looks, but if I saw you on the street I imagine I'd see only an attractive, confident man who looks a lot younger than he is!

And I forgot to quote him, but NineInch? I completely respect your posts and find you to be a genuine and honest man. friend DC_DEEP has spoken highly of you. Your compliment has been the highlight of my morning. Of course my morning just started an hour ago. :biggrin1:

Take that as a huge compliment-- I think this is the first time I've seen Ryan give anyone a compliment on this site. :tongue:

Seriously, I am honored by your kind words. That combined with SpoiledPrincess' reality check bitch slap upside my head has confirmed I was having a moment. I'm not going anywhere.

Yay!

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Snoozan, I love you. And for the record, you would these days see a guy in a Columbia Fleece, Bluetooth in his ear bickering with relatives over Thanksgiving plans. At least I have the right footwear, Kenneth Cole of course.

Gorgeous shoes, toys, and sportswear. Mediocre physique.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll join it too Osiris, but don't get too big headed, we don't want it so you can't get through doors :)

Even the most handsome of men can have insecurities about their looks. You can receive a thousand compliments, but the one insult about your looks is the one that's going to stick with you. You're good old fashioned handsome, there's nothing feminine about your looks. You say you're a little overweight, we can all choose to have issues with our body, or we can say this is my body, it's naturally like this, I'm going to like it - that's much more attractive than someone going to the gym seven days a week two hours a day struggling and becoming obsessed.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This was the original purpose of photo verification wasn't it?

Then there's the issue of people not wanting their faces posted on a Large Penis Support website.

It's a tough call on this situation, it is. People want anonymity, but with anonymity comes the fake people. People don't want fake people, but people want to keep their anonymity. Quite the catch 22.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That nose is not big: it's DISTINCTIVE! Though I actually thought that you said "big-nosed geek" the first time I read that.

"Writes badly"? Obviously, you have not read much of the writing of your coevals. Besides, I can read every letter on your sign!

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
:sad2:

I understand Osiris. I've been there and have left the forum for periods of time for reassessment purposes. If you need the time, take it. Know you'll be missed if you do.

Right now i'm thinking of taking my own sabbatical. I'm tired of the negativity and i've even offended a member with the very fact I met my partner here and have the nerve to post pics of the two of us as our avatars. Surely, you can't be serious! What a jealous fuck. :rolleyes: Anywho...do what you need to do. Sometimes it's good to take a breather from this place and gain a little clarity.Obviously it is this kind of crap,that makes people move over to B.D.'s site and never come back.Why anyone should be offended because you happened to find a very nice guy,imho
here,is insane.I am shocked someone had the audacity to question or give an opinion about your posting pix of yourselves as a "happy couple".
Nice pics. I can so picture you as Ghost Dog. :biggrin1:

Lovely pix everyone! Mine is in my gallery.
cigarbabe:saevil:
ps
Osiris, Whats wrong with your looks? not a damn thing!
Look in the mirror and see what I see.
Well read, attractive man,stable man,more important!
A good old fashioned with updates as required,family man!
Empathetic,compassionate,smart,funny,clever,confident man who, doesn't care for his body. Like anyone of us thinks she/he has a perfect body? No, I certainly don't. But I do think you are very close to my ideal{and your wifes!} man.
Now think on that for a while guy of our dreams!

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll join it too Osiris, but don't get too big headed, we don't want it so you can't get through doors :)

Even the most handsome of men can have insecurities about their looks. You can receive a thousand compliments, but the one insult about your looks is the one that's going to stick with you. You're good old fashioned handsome, there's nothing feminine about your looks. You say you're a little overweight, we can all choose to have issues with our body, or we can say this is my body, it's naturally like this, I'm going to like it - that's much more attractive than someone going to the gym seven days a week two hours a day struggling and becoming obsessed.

Lovely pix everyone! Mine is in my gallery.
ps
Osiris, Whats wrong with your looks? not a damn thing!
Look in the mirror and see what I see.
Well read, attractive man,stable man,more important!
A good old fashioned with updates as required,family man!
Empathetic,compassionate,smart,funny,clever,confident man who, doesn't care for his body. Like anyone of us thinks she/he has a perfect body? No, I certainly don't. But I do think you are very close to my ideal{and your wifes!} man.
Now think on that for a while guy of our dreams!

No worries SP, wifey won't let me get too big headed. Trust me. :biggrin1:

Thanks again for the kind words, but the things I have issue with some I'm working on, some I am consulting a cosmetic surgeon on, and others just are "old black man" things.

The short list:

The odd little moles
The Davis family curse (losing ones nice athletic butt)
A gut (which I have lost 15 pounds. YEAH!)
The gap in my teeth
The wrinkles under my eyes
My eyes

Part of this comes from being a very slender runner until I damaged my ankle severely. I know it sounds vain, but I just can't get over it. I guess I'll have to post more pics (clothed though, I am SO not ready for my nude net debut), besides, I have to come up with that Ghost Dog pic for HazelGod. :wink:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Part of this comes from being a very slender runner until I damaged my ankle severely. I know it sounds vain, but I just can't get over it.
I feel your pain. I ran for years until my left knee told me to stop. I'm glad I listened but I was pissed I could no longer do the very thing I enjoyed that kept me fit and happy. I started weightlifting before I stopped running but the weightlifting wasn't enough to keep my knee from complaining. I've continued to lift weights over the years but I find the activity dull and my only motivation is the results. Discovering yoga and pilates saved me. It changed my figure and I enjoy the feel of control over every area of my body. If you can find something else you enjoy doing every day, it'll help you accept what you can no longer do.

I guess I'll have to post more pics (clothed though, I am SO not ready for my nude net debut), besides, I have to come up with that Ghost Dog pic for HazelGod. :wink:

Ooh ooh ooh! I can't wait. :biggrin1:

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lmfao. My big nose loves all of you...

You know Nine Inch.. I think you're right.
But thank god I'm not Jewish, that would be one more plight I would have to deal with.