Reality Check

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Fuck anyone who doesn't believe I'm real. Enough people have seen me on cam and heard my voice...anyhow.. you don't believe that a pussy that perfect belongs to me... tough titty.

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay, I'll have a shot...

attachment.php

also, there is an official Blocko stamp on my arm that will allow people to tell the real Blocko from a fake one (and ten points to anyone who can tell me where it's from). :rolleyes:

attachment.php

Attachments

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't understand what all the fuss is about. It should be up to the individual if he/she wants to post pictures or not. Why does it always have to come down to suspecting someone of not being genuine? Some of us have families we might want to protect, some of us might be well-known and recognizeable...you can't just judge someone for not feeling comfortable with doing something just because you are comfortable. Just look at what celebrities go through, or politicians, or anyone who holds a prominent place in society or the working world when something of a personal nature is made common knowledge...can you really blame someone for being reticent about posting pictures on the internet?
I may or may not post pics, but that should be my decision to make.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know if they're doing it now NJ but at one point there was some competition (among the members, nothing officially advocated) as to who could come up with the most imaginative verification pic, there were people doing ones with flowers, household items, all sorts, some of them were great.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't understand what all the fuss is about. It should be up to the individual if he/she wants to post pictures or not. Why does it always have to come down to suspecting someone of not being genuine? Some of us have families we might want to protect, some of us might be well-known and recognizeable...you can't just judge someone for not feeling comfortable with doing something just because you are comfortable. Just look at what celebrities go through, or politicians, or anyone who holds a prominent place in society or the working world when something of a personal nature is made common knowledge...can you really blame someone for being reticent about posting pictures on the internet?
I may or may not post pics, but that should be my decision to make.

You would think that especially in my case where I was very open about the issue of not being secure about it, but you might be amazed at how rude and insensitive people can be about this issue within this forum. I can assure you I was.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, I'll have a shot...

attachment.php

also, there is an official Blocko stamp on my arm that will allow people to tell the real Blocko from a fake one (and ten points to anyone who can tell me where it's from). :rolleyes:

attachment.php

Ooh! I get ten points!

"This Machine Kills Fascists" was written on Woody Guthrie's guitar (or guitar case - I forget which).