Reality - My log of PE for an average size

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by boobwowow, Jul 18, 2008.

1. boobwowow

boobwowow New Member

Hello,

I currently am not large by any means. I'm right at average with maybe slightly above average girth. I've been seeing many PE people on here, but all were rather large to start out with. I will be logging my excercises about once every week on here. Every two weeks I will take measurements. These are my curent measurements, wish me luck!!!

(All measurements are made by bone pressing to insure a consistant measuring process...less room for error)

Flaccid: 3.25" :-(
    Erect Length: 5.75"
    Erect Girth: 5.5"

In all honesty, I'd like to see over an inch. I know this will take time and patience but my schedule allows me to keep this up consistantly on a weekly basis. If it doesn't happen, oh well, I tried :)

I will be performing basic jelquing and stretching techniques that i've read about on these forums that people have gotten results for. I'm starting out with fewer reps and will work my way up.

This week I'm starting out at a nice warm water warm up and then 45 jelqs. Following the jelqs i've been stretching a bit and then doing a nice cool down and doing the "flop around" strategy (see big al's post).

This will be an ongoing thread so stay tuned!

#1 boobwowow, Jul 18, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2008
  2. cordwainer42

cordwainer42 Member

This could be an interesting thread. One thing to keep in mind is this data from wikipedia:
    So that means you are right at average length, but solidly above average in girth. From their graphs, it looks like you are already thicker than 80% of men. Even if these numbers are low, and the average is really 5", you would still be 10% larger than average. So cheers to that!

Now if you really want to be serious about accuracy let me offer a few suggestions. First, a lot of guys' cocks are not the exact same thickness all down the shaft. I've done a little PE, and never noticed any change in the middle girth of my penis. However, I eventually noticed that the base of my penis was thicker than the middle. Unfortunately, because I only measured the mid girth, I don't know if my base actually got thicker or if it had always been that way and I never noticed before. So I would recommend measuring the girth in multiple places -- base and mid at the very least.

To make things even more scientifically rigorous you should take pictures of your progress (though every two weeks is probably overkill). To really be able to track changes, you could take a picture of your erect penis flat on a table next to a quarter or other object that is easily identifiable and always the same size. That way your changes would be visually documented -- for example, you could tell if head increased in size, or your base, or if there were any change in vascularity.

3. boobwowow

boobwowow New Member

hmmmm, interesting. I may just do that! I agree with the two week thing. I think that I'll bump that to 3 weeks. I think a gain every 3 weeks is at least possible. We'll see. Thanks for the response!

4. cordwainer42

cordwainer42 Member

PE is one of those strange phenomena that a lot of people claim to experience, and something that I have experimented with, and certainly something that I very strongly want to believe in. And, yet, while there is lots of evidence out there that PE might work, I've never seen anything that I would consider definite proof.

Sadly testimonies and photos are only evidence -- not proof. People can lie, make mistakes, or fool themselves into believing things that aren't true. Photoshop can make almost anything look real, without a huge amount of effort.

I've often thought, what evidence would be completely convincing? Something skeptics (a group I sometimes fall into) wouldn't be able to dismiss? I think the answer is a video diary. Short films taken at regular intervals... starting with the penis flat against a desk next to several coins for a consistent size comparison. Next, careful measurements, taken the same way each time for both length and girth. Done with decent resolution and with effort to keep the video in focus and the entire penis on screen at the same time, I think would be pretty damn convincing (Assuming of course that the penis actually grew over the course of the experiment).

Now I guess even that wouldn't be 100% proof... after all even video can be faked these days, and it would only prove that PE worked one time for one person. All the same, I think faking something like that would be tremendously unlikely, and even documenting that it worked one time would be a huge step forward for PE. If someone successfully made a video series like that I think it would be more convincing than all the current evidence for or against PE put together.

I know that a make such a video diary would be a pain, but with the proliferation of high speed internet and relatively cheap digital cameras, its a real shame that something like this (to my knowledge) has never been attempted. For all the hundreds of hours so many people have invested in PE, the evidence for it could be a lot stronger. But then, I suppose the people doing PE have other priorities than scientific documentation.

5. DAVISDAVE

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well PE does work, but it takes more time than most people are willing to wait for results.

I had a really small Penis years ago, even smaller than boobwowow and now have an average one due to PE.

I dont think that I am fooling myself into believing it, it is a real fact.

Look at my thread and judge the pics for yourself:

http://www.lpsg.org/89408-pe-heres-my-story-pics.html

I wish boobwowow a lot of success and stay motivated :wink:

6. cordwainer42

cordwainer42 Member

Congrats on your gains Davisdave. I don't mean to insult those who have gained, but I maintain that online testimony and pictures (while the only evidence out there) not proof of anything. Pictures can easily be faked these days. People lie all the time on the internet. I maintain that a clear, focused, video made adhering to the standards I described above would be the only way to answer the doubts of PE skeptics.

7. boobwowow

boobwowow New Member

Well i'm certainly not gong to go through all of that to prove to other people that PE works. I'm just strictly maintaining a log to keep myself on track....people can believe what they want. I feel that if I was going to lie about it, I already would have.

I've been keeping up with my routines, roughly 4-5 times a week. That's about all I can and will be reporting in for the next couple months probably as I probably won't show any gains if I get any till after that. I'll keep on updating though for sure!

8. MTHgasm

MTHgasm Member

Everyone would know if they had the discipline and the right technique.....and if the subject wasn't taboo

9. boobwowow

boobwowow New Member

Well, I'm pleased to report I've finally seen an increase! I've been pretty darn good at keeping up on my routines and it's starting to show. I've gained a 1/4" in length and girth! I finally measured the girth of the base of my penis too, below are the current measurements.

Length - 6"
    Girth (mid and head) - 5.75"
    Girth (base) - 6"

I'm gonig to keep it going and see what happens!

10. cordwainer42

cordwainer42 Member

Wow, that is incredible. What routine did you end up using?

11. boobwowow

boobwowow New Member

Jelqing, gonig up in "reps" by 5 every week. Made sure to do a proper jelq, 2 seconds each time. Afterwards I do many stretches. Saw NOTHING for a long time, got discouraged but kept going. Eventually it started to show and I can actually tell now. Not a huge gain, but eventually it may become significant

12. Big Al

Gold Member

Good luck! Stick to it and you'll be surprised :smile:

13. cordwainer42

cordwainer42 Member

It has been another three weeks since you posted you gains, how are things going for you?

14. jeffy21

jeffy21 Member

Albums:
    just thought id add to this, i started out juelquing 2 weeks ago and i have gained 0.125inches girth which i think is pretty good. Im not sure if its just cos my dick is very hard due to the excersises but its still very positive. Im now 5.125" girth at the thickest point of my penis.

15. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

he must have hit a wall

16. boobwowow

boobwowow New Member

I stopped doing it for a while, will start picking it up again.

17. Serj

Serj New Member

That's why many claim that it doesn't work...it's difficult to be so patient and determined as to actually follow through and stick to the exercises for the 12 months, which is basically the amount of time needed to give you that 1 to 2 inches extra in length + whatever in girth

Draft saved Draft deleted