Reality of racism still exists in the USA

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
No, you fool, but nice try in veiling an accusation of racism as well. Typical hack tactic. If you can't tolerate or debate opposing viewpoints, perhaps the politics section is too grown up for you.

A person here or there says some stupid crap (racist or not) and tools like you paint an entire nation (or all white people) as racists instead of examining those particular cases as individuals.

That's why you're a hypocrite along with BC.

You don't see individuals or judge them as such.

Perhaps your problem is reading comprehension.

What part of my opening statement, "Though there are examples of how racism is changing, there are just as many reminders that we still have a lot of die hard racist
..." did you NOT get, and how the f**** does that equate to our ALLEGEDLY "paint[ing] an entire nation (or all white people) as racists" - as YOU suggest??

Answer: it DOESN'T. Which only make you out to be an a******ole..........

....imo.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
...troll...

If you want to bring attention to racism in Australia, make a thread about racism in Australia.

What's wrong with a single statement to bring in context? A prior poster referenced Hilter, and no one jumped on him.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What's wrong with a single statement to bring in context? A prior poster referenced Hilter, and no one jumped on him.
Depends on whether or not he serious believes "Ivory Tower" is a racial slur. Also, off-topic posting is trolling behavior; what relevance does Australian racism have to American racism? He completely failed to make a single connection, rendering your "point" about context moot, No?

MisterVIP

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You really don't read or get out much, do you?
You don't get humor much.

On the matter of getting out much or reading much, I'm certainly not consuming as much time as you, with thousands of posts bitching about things on a wiener forum. How sad it must be to live a life so full of rage and hatred.

MisterVIP

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends on whether or not he serious believes "Ivory Tower" is a racial slur. Also, off-topic posting is trolling behavior; what relevance does Australian racism have to American racism? He completely failed to make a single connection, rendering your "point" about context moot, No?
I'm pretty sure I said people here act like the USA has cornered the market on racial issues and that's rubbish.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

On the matter of getting out much or reading much, I'm certainly not consuming as much time as you, with thousands of posts bitching about things on a wiener forum. How sad it must be to live a life so full of rage and hatred.
Nice try at saving face but you failed.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm pretty sure I said people here act like the USA has cornered the market on racial issues and that's rubbish.
Ohhh. Was that your point? Show ONE- just ONE -post indicating that the US is the only place in the world with racism to sort out. Of course, the post you select must pre-date yours, AND that poster needs to have participated in this thread for your comment to have the tiniest shred of validity. If you cannot, as I suspect you cannot, then you should apologize to us all for telling lies, and generally being a troll. Your so-called "point" is irrelevant, because this thread is SPECIFICALLY about the USA. Or did you fail to read that in the title? Off-topic posts meant to derail threads is trolling, and is against the site's TOS. As has been suggested by at least one other, if your topic interests you more than this one, begin your own thread and we will see you there, albeit probably silently, since some of us only write when we know what we're saying.

AE, I'm sorry if I overestimated your sense of humor. No need for hostility.
Weak. Person A appears not to understand person B. Person B refuses to do Person A's work for him, names two resources and tells Person A his ignorance is his own problem to solve. This is a perfectly reasonable course of action, no more hostile than when parents refuse to be breathing dictionaries for their families and answer questions with, "Look it up, Dear!" That you read hostility where there is none implies you feel you deserve hostility, you are prejudiced to believe every response you dislike is hostile, or you are, as has been suggested before, a troll who thrives on creating hostility. In either case, grow up. This is a place for adults.

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

If you say so, then it's true, if only in your mind.

Not only Storm's but in the minds of many my friend!

Ohhh. Was that your point? Show ONE- just ONE -post indicating that the US is the only place in the world with racism to sort out. Of course, the post you select must pre-date yours, AND that poster needs to have participated in this thread for your comment to have the tiniest shred of validity. If you cannot, as I suspect you cannot, then you should apologize to us all for telling lies, and generally being a troll. Your so-called "point" is irrelevant, because this thread is SPECIFICALLY about the USA. Or did you fail to read that in the title? Off-topic posts meant to derail threads is trolling, and is against the site's TOS. As has been suggested by at least one other, if your topic interests you more than this one, begin your own thread and we will see you there, albeit probably silently, since some of us only write when we know what we're saying.

Weak. Person A appears not to understand person B. Person B refuses to do Person A's work for him, names two resources and tells Person A his ignorance is his own problem to solve. This is a perfectly reasonable course of action, no more hostile than when parents refuse to be breathing dictionaries for their families and answer questions with, "Look it up, Dear!" That you read hostility where there is none implies you feel you deserve hostility, you are prejudiced to believe every response you dislike is hostile, or you are, as has been suggested before, a troll who thrives on creating hostility. In either case, grow up. This is a place for adults.
I dig your style, peep my drawings. I like eating cake.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why aren't any of you clowns complaining about Australia?
Note the TOPIC of this thread, MisterVIP:
"Reality of racism still exists in the USA"
See where it says, "USA"?... That's the topic... Do you think you will be able to stick with that here, and participate in this conversation in a civil manner?
If you want to bring attention to racism in Australia, make a thread about racism in Australia.
^ What he said!... I'm certain that hundreds of Aussies here will be fascinated by your insights... ;)

A/B

Last edited:

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A Colorblind Constitution: What Abigail Fisher’s Affirmative Action Case Is Really About
The plaintiff in the Supreme Court case challenging the use of race in college admission looks to be the perfect argument. But the case barely mentions her. Instead, the agenda is much broader: To fight race-based policies everywhere.

"The true crux of the suit is not Fisher's failed application, but that government officials violate the constitutional rights of white Americans when they consider race in a way that might help African-Americans and Latinos."

Bardox

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A Colorblind Constitution: What Abigail Fisher’s Affirmative Action Case Is Really About
The plaintiff in the Supreme Court case challenging the use of race in college admission looks to be the perfect argument. But the case barely mentions her. Instead, the agenda is much broader: To fight race-based policies everywhere.

"The true crux of the suit is not Fisher's failed application, but that government officials violate the constitutional rights of white Americans when they consider race in a way that might help African-Americans and Latinos."
No!... no no no. You need to reconstruct your argument quickly. The argument you are going with is "Racism that harms minorities is bad, but racism that helps minorities is good." You are giving racism a legal leg to stand on. No no no no... Alter course ASAP!

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hence, the name of the thread. It's alive and well in the USA. Paraphrasing John Cougar. "R.A.C.E. In the USA!

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response