realization....

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_one and done, Apr 27, 2008.

1. D_one and done

D_one and done New Member

im so dense sometimes..... :poke:

beautiful day outside today. i decided a few hours ago to go get me some mcdonalds. i pull up to the window and wouldn't you know, there was the sexiest little white dude ive ever seen here hanging out of the drive-thru window. he was making some smalltalk about the weather and what he was going to do after he got off work (something about playing basketball, i wasnt really listening.) he kept talking even after i had already gotten my change (which i thought was kinda weird) and i cut out conversation short as i didnt want to hold up the line (also i had a suspicion my house was going to catch on fire. luckily i got back home in time *whew*.) as i drove off with my bag of toxic, heart clogging, hormone injected goodness i made two realizations:

1. this dude was flirting with me. hard. :pat:

2. I DONT KNOW HOW TO FLIRT! :eek:

believe it or not, up to this day in my life ive never had any use for or experience with flirting. sad, right? now i have this insatiable desire for chicken mcnuggets. anybody have any pointers for next time i see this guy?

2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    lol...you sound like me and women. apparently i get hit on my ladies from time to time and i am so dense about it. yeah, i'd plan on going to mcdonalds a few more times and chatting with him as much as you can, and then one day ask him if he wants to grab a bite to eat, or shoot some hoops or something like that. try to start a friendship up or something....break the ice in other words, and then go from there! good luck man

3. D_one and done

D_one and done New Member

thanks for the help unabear :biggrin1: i suck at basketball, and he said that he does as well lol so we might be an even match heh.

4. Catchoftheday

Gold Member

Well you're an 18 year old guy ... at least it sounds like you might be learning :biggrin1:

5. Tickled Pink

Tickled Pink New Member

Albums:
    Awww! Bless his little cotton socks!

Just be yourself mate that's what works.

6. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

I think the same thing happened to me and I'm still wondering. Try going to the library and getting a book on flirting.

ya gotta go back when he's working and see if you get the same attention. Fast food joints have some good looking chicken (double entende, if you didn't notice).

Draft saved Draft deleted