realized size is important?

D_Hugh_G_Nutz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did any of you ladies formerly believe that penis size was not important, but now have realize that it is very important? If so, what caused the change?

And guys, let's let the ladies answer this if at all possible.

Thanks

ClawdineKitten

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't believe size was ever important to me. I'm with a guy who has a bigger penis than the men I have dated before. I still feel the same about size as I did before I met my current boyfriend.

1kmb1

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
well im not a lady, but i realized penis size is very important about 36 years ago...

i was off the coast of Nova Scotia with my pirate crew chasing an american frigate, when we figured out why pirates dont do well anymore. a kraken rose up from the ocean, and whipped the shit out of us.

after the shit storm subsided, i ended up in a dingy with another bloke. but we only had enough supplies for one person to eat well for 26 days... and i wasnt about to not stuff my face.

so needless to say we settled it like gentlemen with a good old fashioned biggest dick contest. little did he know, i had a knife strapped to my cock, and i stabbed him.

now, obviously i already knew how important it was to have a penis big enough to strap a knife to. i cant even count the times a good ol penis knife save my ass.

but i found out about the important of substantially sized penis 3 days later when i went to tell his widow the bad news. she was going to divorce him because of his small penis. oh and then i nailed her.

so moral of the story:

1 always keep your penis knife sharp
2 dont have a small penis
3 nail the widow

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well im not a lady, but i realized penis size is very important about 36 years ago...

i was off the coast of Nova Scotia with my pirate crew chasing an american frigate, when we figured out why pirates dont do well anymore. a kraken rose up from the ocean, and whipped the shit out of us.

after the shit storm subsided, i ended up in a dingy with another bloke. but we only had enough supplies for one person to eat well for 26 days... and i wasnt about to not stuff my face.

so needless to say we settled it like gentlemen with a good old fashioned biggest dick contest. little did he know, i had a knife strapped to my cock, and i stabbed him.

now, obviously i already knew how important it was to have a penis big enough to strap a knife to. i cant even count the times a good ol penis knife save my ass.

but i found out about the important of substantially sized penis 3 days later when i went to tell his widow the bad news. she was going to divorce him because of his small penis. oh and then i nailed her.

so moral of the story:

1 always keep your penis knife sharp
2 dont have a small penis
3 nail the widow

I believe that this is the only situation in which penis size matters. Well, actually, any situation that requires a penis knife.

Other than those specific penis knife occasions, I have never had an epiphany that made penis size matter to me.

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can enjoy sex with someone regardless of their size but when I am with someone hung their size turns me on even more

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No. Never happened. My husband is listed in the who's who of well-endowed males, and it's just not important - for either of us. Sorry. Case closed.

S_V_J

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks, ladies, for your thoughts.
It's insane how hard this is to believe when you have already made up your mind on your own.
The fear perpetuates itself because you don't allow yourself to be proven wrong, or even be proven right!
Because you've simple frozen in place, and in life.

Edit: Sorry for putting a negative spin on things. I am describing myself, but it's a condition that has started to change, and not a permanent state anymore. I still think it's important to stress the impact certain things can have on your well-being. Hopefully I am creating compassion and understanding :)

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the man, THE man, is not the biggest partner i've had. he's well aware that he's average when it comes to size.

he's the best sex i ever had. it would not be improved by a bigger cock, because he hurts me right up to the edge of my limits with the one he already has.

man > penis

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thanks for the idea 1kmb1. I'm going to get a swiss-army-knife installed on mine. Obviously men really want women to care a lot about their penises. If women won't fall over themselves for a big dick, then they can at least appreciate mine for fixing their loose hinges and opening beer bottles for them.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whatever you say, lady-posting-at-the-large-penis-support-group-forum! :confused:

Yeah, like whatever I say really ever matters. Guys are going to obsess over size, and we're going to say it doesn't matter. You only want to hear one thing: "OMG, gimme a telephone pole and I'll be happy!"