realized size is important?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I was serious about the question; even though, most have completely misinterpreted the original, but I guess most are too immature to answer seriously anyway.

And you didn't answer my question:

Important in what way and to whom?

Your OP asked did any of us 'believe' it was not important and now realize that it is - But you don't say what you mean? You could be asking 'Was it not important to you as something that gets you off better and now it is?' or you could be asking 'did you not think it was important to men before but now you see it is?' - or something else.

Maybe if you could give us a little more info about what you are actually asking than you'd get some answers that don't make you bristle and bitch.

D_Luke_DickStalker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never felt it was that big of a deal for most women, but more like a visual turn on for some. With that said I think you can equally be turned by someone who you really like.

ncnicem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL Yes I want my god damn telephone pole now! Think of all the things we could do while fucking said telephone pole. Charge cell phone, watch tv, surf the net, etc it would be electrifying.

And I thought the Swiss Army knife mentioned above would be the ultimate multi-tasker! In answer to another usage mentioned above, I can open pickle jars with mine. However, that's due to the hardness (which borders on that of tempered steel) rather than size. Unfortunately, I do break a lot of those jars for the same reason, but you can't let practical considerations get in the way when performing feats of phallic fortitude.

ClawdineKitten

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
And I thought the Swiss Army knife mentioned above would be the ultimate multi-tasker! In answer to another usage mentioned above, I can open pickle jars with mine. However, that's due to the hardness (which borders on that of tempered steel) rather than size. Unfortunately, I do break a lot of those jars for the same reason, but you can't let practical considerations get in the way when performing feats of phallic fortitude.

Maybe it is a Swiss Army Knife Telephone pole.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL, what? :confused:

What I meant was that he's big, ok? But that's not why I
1. fell in love with him
2. married him and
3. am happy being with him.

His size neither adds to or subtracts from his personality. It's not a point of pride for him; he thinks he's a victim of an incident of biology. Like he said, it's never put a dollar in his wallet and to his knowledge has never got him laid.

He's the only reason I'm on this site, because for sure I wouldn't have just out of the blue registered on something like this! He's been here for years thinking it really was a "support" group.

Back to the question: is size really important? Yes, it is, but mostly to guys.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I'm adding that to my personal ads.....

Looking for a man who can perform feats of phallic fortitude.....:tongue:

I love it!

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will start to lie about the size of my penis.I will just say its only 5 inch and i will not let her see or touch it befor sex.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
The answers are really interesting. From a jerk who thinks that threads are garbage. No, you are garbage and a mf jerkoff to boot.

I was serious about the question; even though, most have completely misinterpreted the original, but I guess most are too immature to answer seriously anyway.

Yeah, women telling you repeatedly, as they have in countless threads on this subject that you coud have easily found with a frum search, that size is not important of most of them and is important to a handful of them is "really interesting".

But what do I know? I'm garbage and a mf jerkoff to boot. :rolleyes:

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whatever you say, lady-posting-at-the-large-penis-support-group-forum! :confused:

Ok, just an off-topic pet peeve of mine: why do some people assume that they know why everybody else is on this site? You know, sometimes having a big dick, or having a lover with a big dick, creates unique issues, ranging from just feeling out of the norm, to trying not to show it unwantedly in public, to having issues with matching up with a partner's body during sex, and on and on. Me, having a large cock is part of who I am, sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse. And I've really enjoyed just having a place where I can read about other's experiences, knowing I'm not alone, as well as asking for and getting advice from others--something I can't really do with my friends, as they either wouldn't (or don't) believe me, or don't have the experiential background to be of any real help. My guess is that Ellie P (#10) just might be somebody like me who comes in here for more than just cock ogling, as was suggested above.

OK, got that off my chest. . .sorry about the rant.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Ok, just an off-topic pet peeve of mine: why do some people assume that they know why everybody else is on this site? You know, sometimes having a big dick, or having a lover with a big dick, creates unique issues, ranging from just feeling out of the norm, to trying not to show it unwantedly in public, to having issues with matching up with a partner's body during sex, and on and on. Me, having a large cock is part of who I am, sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse. And I've really enjoyed just having a place where I can read about other's experiences, knowing I'm not alone, as well as asking for and getting advice from others--something I can't really do with my friends, as they either wouldn't (or don't) believe me, or don't have the experiential background to be of any real help. My guess is that Ellie P (#10) just might be somebody like me who comes in here for more than just cock ogling, as was suggested above.

just informationally, he was giving her a bit of a go.

as quoted here:

That's cool, but you forgot to mention how huge your hubby's wang is in this post.

Pssst... I'm joshing you. This thread is garbage. Now get me a telephone pole. :biggrin1:

he was not serious. he was poking fun at those who do post such things.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
just informationally, he was giving her a bit of a go.

as quoted here:

he was not serious. he was poking fun at those who do post such things.

Thank you, Enid.

Yes, sometimes we make jokes that simply aren't funny or fall flat. It's especially easy over the Interwebs for that to happen. This is one of those times.

I mean, you kind of made an assumption about what I was posting, right? I think sometimes people are expecting something and then see that thing wherever they're looking when they're at an Internet forum. There are people all over this very forum who will tell you that you MUST be gay to be a man at this site. I've seen people say, "Why would you be here if you don't want to look at cocks?"

As one of those men who isn't gay and doesn't look at cocks while here, I completely understand frustration with that attitude. That's why I try to make light of it. Because when I see a thread like this one, I know it's just some dude fishing for ladies to tell him stories about how much they love big dicks and how they came to realize it. That's a fantasy or fetish for him. He's going to come in here and feign interest beyond it as a fantasy of some sort, but really that's what it is.

Because there are a hundred and one (more, probably) threads on this topic. They always have the same answer: Dick size doesn't matter to most women, matters to a small fraction of women, and seems to often matter more to the man than the woman. But that's not what they want to read. That's not what they're fishing for. So they keep fishing until they get a bite.

That's what this thread is. That's why I made fun of it. Because it's not a women's issue. It's not even creative.

SR_Dee_Zasther

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Off topic.....ranting

Guys can constantly post threads about dick size this dick size that with ulterior motives and it keeps going on in this forum. Which is fine I don't really care.

I post a thread asking what type / form / content of erotic stories women like or dislike and I'm told it doesn't belong here.

K I'm done and I feel a little better.

I think it's pretty obvious that women want more stories involving penis-knives