Realizing you were big

Pyro69

Sexy Member
Media
A trip down memory lane here but when did you first realize that you had a big dick?
For me it was when i was 13, I hadn't seen very many dicks back then except for my dad's and his was at least 7 inches soft so i didn't really know how big i was but anyway, me and my five cousins, all boys, were playing truth or dare and it was jordan's turn, he was about 18 or 19, and mark dared him to take off his pants and show his dick, so he pulled them down and his dick was like 4 inches (guessing) and pretty thick. Mark and Justin(twins, 15) started to snicker but jordan just yelled if anyone's was bigger then lets see it! So i pulled down my pants and showed my 5 inch soft. He quickly pulled up his pants sat down and was pretty quiet the rest of the night. It was really cool to know I was bigger than a guy 5 years older than me.

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At 13 a friend and I decided to compare after a year of not seeing eachother. When I took mine out (hard) he gulped and said "You must have had one of thoes growth spurts!" I later got accused at the school cafeteria by some classmates for having an erection in my pants (I did not). Funny, I didn't think 6" was that big.

ripsrips

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When the gym coach talked to my dad and recommened that I wear tighter boxers or better yet briefs and to get me a large jock, becaused he noticed the cheerleader squad that also shared the gym were too busy looking at the bouncing in my shorts and their coach couldn't get them to concentrate on there routines. So on the way home my dad got me a jock.
I was 13 a freshman and only 2 weeks into the school year.

ostrich egg

Media
When i got the nicknames "Girth" and "Pringles Can" and the it got around to the whole school, seriously i think everyone knows! it was kinda scary cuz i thought the names necer left the lockeroom, boy was i wrong!

joystick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not until I was 42. I started to see research avg size with an erection and found that 8.5 was bigger than normal. I always thought that you have to have 10+ to be considered larger than normal.

realest1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
when i was 13 i changed schools half way thru the year.and the school i left didnt have a pool and the school i started at did. so changing after swim class was a new thing to me. i started changing in the stall but then i started getting teased for being shy. so i then got changed in the openand everyone saw my early developed pubic region, i was at least 2" bigger than everyone else

collegefratguy82

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It was the summer I turned 14. I was at a swim meet for the local swim team and chatting with a bunch of girls before my race. My race came and I dropped my trunks so I could swim in the speedo I was wearing underneath. Two of the girls (one was my next door neighbor) started giggling. I didn't think about it much until Erin, the neighbor, started making strange comments the next week. Then other girls on the team would shout things like, "Jason has a BIG Di..." and then sneak away. Finally I got Erin to tell me what was going on and she was too shy. So she "spelled" it for me. "You have a B - I - G D - I - C..." I cut her off, trying to seem cool and confident to say "I know I have a big cock." It was stupid I should have played dumb and asked if she wanted to see it. That's when I first learned, but it continued into high school when I had my girlfriend measure it and she couldn't keep it to herself. Randomly guys, almost always the guys, would say something unexpected like, "Nine and a half...."

It was awesome... just wish I had taken more advantage of the attention at the time....

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
I knew that my size was considered larger when I was about 16/17 but didn't believe that I could have a big one. Untill I started coming on this site and all the great stuff we talked about and all the guys who just plain lied. It made me alot more comfortable and accepting of my size.

I'm waiting for rumors to start off in college, I'm not sure how gossiping my girlfriend is though. She was impressed.

cups

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Probably not untill I was around 18 (I was a late bloomer anyway).
I had slept with a girl who I knew had been with alot of guys, well she kept commenting on how "big" I was. She would complain that she couldn't get her mouth around it....heehee...I told her it felt amazing and just keep doing it...lol. I had the first inkling then that I was packing more than most.

Witlof

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was dared to flash it to a couple of friends in grade 4 (well before puberty) and one of them said "wow, imagine how big your dad's must be". Then many years later I found average sizes on the internet and assumed I was a bit bigger than average (7"). So when I started being sexually active and being told I had a really big one I initially couldn't understand it. Turns out it's because everyone measures dick size by length, and my particular talent is girth. So I guess it was a gradual realisation process.