really a virgin?

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was with a girl the other day and she said she was a virgin wish I doubt...

I fingered her first with a finger then with 2 and then 3... then my penis didnt have any trouble getting in just like past lovers... even though some other women were felt much more tight than this : virgin: as she claimed... when I look at her face she had tears.. I think she was a good actress :) ....penetrating a virgin is not that easy.... ;0 oh well have anyone have any stories to tell? glad to hear them..!

gwr1349

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife was a virgin when we got married and I was able to penetrate her with my fingers while we were dating with no problem. On our wedding night I had no problem entering her. So she may be telling you the truth. The tears may be real if it indeed the first time for her.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
but is one of those girls that you can't believe everything she says.... like she is not in love or w/e ... so, i dont really know... and it would be an insult to ask her if she really was a virgin...

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i just dont like liars...

she also say dang you got big nuts... yea really big nuts...

how a virgin know that.. unless she have played with many other guys but no sex? right....

hkwes

Experimental Member
Media
It is possible that she was a virgin -- in the sense that she never had sexual intercourse with a man -- but did not have her hymen intact.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was with a girl the other day and she said she was a virgin wish I doubt...

I fingered her first with a finger then with 2 and then 3... then my penis didnt have any trouble getting in just like past lovers... even though some other women were felt much more tight than this : virgin: as she claimed... when I look at her face she had tears.. I think she was a good actress :) ....penetrating a virgin is not that easy.... ;0 oh well have anyone have any stories to tell? glad to hear them..!

does she know about ya 5 girlfriends???

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol she knows about one.. :) but she knows.. lol... who cares i know she got like 100 guys on her phone but his is for sex only... she is damn cute... big pussy i would say

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
i just dont like liars...

she also say dang you got big nuts... yea really big nuts...

how a virgin know that.. unless she have played with many other guys but no sex? right....

She may have or not - I've been with girls who said I was their first female partner, I didn't disbelieve them when they turned out to know how to eat pussy - but I guess that's different.

god banisters ur hot!

That came outa left field! :redface: Thanks - so are you, I've spent a few idle minutes in your gallery before and thoroughly enjoyed it :biggrin1:

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tell the truth lol... yea some women i have been with dont masturbate,,, she wasnt a women but a 16 yr old girl..

why is that the tighter the vagina is the more time i last without cumming? hmmm intersting.. i think when my girl tight her muscle it grips around my cock and feels like my hand... and feels so good and maybe because i am used to it i last a lot longer like for whateer time.. :)

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Wow, that is pretty bigoted.

You call bigoted? How is it bigoted - masturbation is great - anyone who can't do it needs help relaxing with themselves - anyone who says they don't do it is either lying or has problems.

Claiming not to masturbate is like claiming you don't need oxygen to live, you're either lying or fucking nuts.

Thank you K! I guess you're a bigot too.

why is that the tighter the vagina is the more time i last without cumming? hmmm intersting.. i think when my girl tight her muscle it grips around my cock and feels like my hand... and feels so good and maybe because i am used to it i last a lot longer like for whateer time.. :)

Duly noted - grip tight to make andy last longer :biggrin1: :wink:

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sadly, some girls do not masturbate because they have hang-ups about it, sometimes thru being shamed for touching themselves as children or thru religion. Other times they lie about it because they are embarrassed and not yet comfortable with their sexuality.

It's very possible she was either born with very little hymen or that thru sports or activty, or masturbation, she ruptured it herself.

Regardless, if she is sixteen it is a sensitive age, so you should be respectful of her statement. If it turns out she lied then she may feel shame for her previous experience, for which she shouldn't be judged, though you have the right to be upset about the lie. Still, at sixteen she may be concerned that you will bad mouth her, which the young tend to do.