Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No, they didn't remove any of her posts, this action was based on a thread that she started way back in January, that recently was resurrected by someone else.

Seriously?? :confused::confused:

I mean, I know that we have taken a hard stance on any discussions involving minors, but to take action on a member, who hasn't even been active here for a couple of months, based on a post they made and last posted in 6 mos ago, that someone else ressurected?

Really :confused: :confused:

C'mon Son :rolleyes:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
We are trying to clean out all the old threads and posts that reference underage sex, a minor's genitals and in fact almost anything to do with minors. Petite started a thread in January that was recently revived and which was reported to the mod team. In line with similar cases, of which there have been quite a few, the thread was deleted and a Heads Up was sent to the OP. I will add that it was an extremely polite PM and I doubt that she will have a problem with it when she reads it. I hope she doesn't, as this incident in no way reflects negatively on Petite.

Members here recently asked the mods to start posting the warnings and heads ups we send to posters, so that they could see that action was being taken on the reports they send in. We have been doing that for a few weeks now and if you check the Mod Actions thread since mid-May, you'll see the difference. Therefore, Petite's warning is there for all to see. In this case, that's a bit unfortunate and is not intended to put her in a bad light, but no policy is going to be perfect.

D

deleted3782

Cool, this will be fun. By deleting all posts referencing almost anything to do with minors, we can watch our post counts roll back and 75% of active posters will get similar heads ups because of references to their own underage experiences (I made one yesterday). Pet's a good friend of mine, we can be head's up'ed together. I am looking forward to learning what is next on the editing block...my vote is for adultery.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
We are trying to clean out all the old threads and posts that reference underage sex, a minor's genitals and in fact almost anything to do with minors.

That could easily go too far.
Some are very innocent and could excite the indignation of only the most obsessed inquisitors.
I hope the decision in each case is not made too automatically.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We are trying to clean out all the old threads and posts that reference underage sex, a minor's genitals and in fact almost anything to do with minors. Petite started a thread in January that was recently revived and which was reported to the mod team. In line with similar cases, of which there have been quite a few, the thread was deleted and a Heads Up was sent to the OP. I will add that it was an extremely polite PM and I doubt that she will have a problem with it when she reads it. I hope she doesn't, as this incident in no way reflects negatively on Petite.

Members here recently asked the mods to start posting the warnings and heads ups we send to posters, so that they could see that action was being taken on the reports they send in. We have been doing that for a few weeks now and if you check the Mod Actions thread since mid-May, you'll see the difference. Therefore, Petite's warning is there for all to see. In this case, that's a bit unfortunate and is not intended to put her in a bad light, but no policy is going to be perfect.

I understand now. When I got warnings in the past they simply didn't get announced on the mods thread, and now they will be. :smile:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Members here recently asked the mods to start posting the warnings and heads ups we send to posters

Actually Pecker posted a long time ago that those heads up and warnings would be included as a matter of course. This was not being done. Bans were being posted as permanent when actually they were temp, bans were being left off the list altogether. Usernames are sometimes misspelled: there is a banned user listed as 'Glip' - as far as I can see there isn't and has never been a user of that name - there is an account called 'Glib' that has been recently banned.

I look forward to the thread being better maintained :smile:

By the way, why is scat now against the ToS? US federal law issue?

(Site went down before I could post that)

ETA: I see this morning that the reference to petite's heads up has been removed. What's that about?
Also, I know there are still omissions in the heads up / warning camp because a certain user was contacted by the mods for a certain behaviour, about a month ago now, and it has never appeared in the thread.

What's the point of that thread if it is not accurate? What's the logic behind some users getting named in front of the rest of the board for having been warned, or told to watch it, and others not?

Last edited:

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The HU to Petite was sent in error, while the thread is considered to be against the current rules, it was not when it was created and as such it should have only been removed.

You are also correct in saying that Pecker announced some time ago that HU/Warnings would be included in the thread, that they've not been, and that some entries have been incorrect (though corrected when found!)

There are several procedures we need to follow when we issue a HU/Warning and the noting of it in the public thread required an additional step for the moderators and admin. This was not followed for some time, but has since been corrected.

I am going through all threads from then until now to trace as many of the missing HU/Warnings as possible, but this is taking an exceptionally long time...

New steps are however now in place to avoid this happening in the future. I'm sure from time to time there will still be errors, spelling, duration but these will always be corrected when found.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't mind not being told shit, I was rarely if ever one of the 'why, why, why?' brigade before the mod actions thread came into being, but I do not appreciate being misled - even when it isn't intentional.

I did I bury my question in too much other text?

My fault entirely... It was on my list of things to reply to while posting, but by the time I'd finished the above, I'd forgotten all about it!

Scat was raised as an issue a month or two ago, if memory serves correctly, after a member uploaded a bunch of scat pics to an album. The topic was raised by Rob, discussed by the team as a whole (including various related topics) and the long and short of it is that scat is not a path Rob feels is right for this site.