Really Big Cock!

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
that looks like an authentic 8x6
Well, I'm gonna stick my neck out and err on the side of 9x6.. this really is the most beautiful cock I've seen for ages.. anyone have any clue as to the identity of the owner? Can't believe that someone sporting that kind of megameat isn't a member here.
Will the owner of this beauty please stand up!

Attachments

peterdicked

Just Browsing
Media
No,sorry Nicky but I haven't got a clue about the owner.
Wish I did though :wink:
I think i'm getting addicted to looking at that huge cock lol

yarak

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guess mine is big! :tongue:
Fat_Knob.jpg

SmallPenisMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you can barely see anything in those pics and you people think that is 9 inches? so basically you kids believe he is the size of mandingo and jack napier? give me a break.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I saw this clip today and fell in love with this cock.I'd say it's a good 8 inches if not more,and so thick and those veins,hmmmm....

Well, I'm gonna stick my neck out and err on the side of 9x6.
Will the owner of this beauty please stand up!

Yeah I agree it is quite a great cock , has everything ... LENGTH, THICKNESS and Uncut and the sound when he hits it on his desk is so fukin hot. I do that too, but not on my desk though, on my abdomen and I have to admit it turns me on hahaha.
I also do it when a guy is sucking me and they flip over how heavy it sounds.

For those that cannot see the video without registering I uploaded it and you can DL the video by clicking HERE ...I agree it looks to be at least 8" & depending on the length of his torso I could see maybe 9 but it is also VERY THICK !!!!

Yeah the OWNER of this monsterpiece should stand up :biggrin1::tongue::biggrin1:

you can barely see anything in those pics and you people think that is 9 inches? so basically you kids believe he is the size of mandingo and jack napier? give me a break.

Why so angry, girl ??? (anyone who watches CHELSEA LATELY will appreciate that :tongue: )
Don't fret her, she's forever bringing the ANTS to the picnic !!!

HH

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
Nobody said it was the biggest out there, just one of the most perfect considering the thickness, veins and foreskin.. Anyway, the pics were just a taster - check out the full clip and get back to me..:wink:

SmallPenisMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually Nicky9x6 people are saying it is the biggest. If you believe he is 9 inches and most of you people here believe Mandingo and Jack Napier are only 9 inches then you are saying he is the biggest. And what does foreskin has to do with how big his penis is? The OP put REALLY BIG COCK. Not this cock is average sized but has nice foreskin.

And HUNGHUGE11X7 my big dick says i am a man. Your mauled up dick that isnt close to 11 inches says you need to get laid.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Actually Nicky9x6 people are saying it is the biggest. If you believe he is 9 inches and most of you people here believe Mandingo and Jack Napier are only 9 inches then you are saying he is the biggest. And what does foreskin has to do with how big his penis is? The OP put REALLY BIG COCK. Not this cock is average sized but has nice foreskin.

And HUNGHUGE11X7 my big dick says i am a man. Your mauled up dick that isnt close to 11 inches says you need to get laid.
troll