Really BIG problem :-( no pun intended

AlineCamille2003

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, I have been dating this guy for 6 months now and he is very well endowed..more so than any other person ive been with (ive only been with 3 other people) and im kinda a small person. Well we have been having a very hard time having sex because it hurts me..we have tried lubes, we have had a lot of luck with Astroglide..but it still rips me and makes me swell and we can only do it once maybe twice then I need a few days to get over it..it doesnt help that he is in the navy and away at times so we cant for weeks at the time. Does anyone have any advice..it would be greatly apreciated.:frown1:

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Practice with a toy?
Ditto that response

Also, try a different lube - that one might be irritating to you and making things worse.

Ask him to be more gentle - no pounding

more foreplay - might take you longer to get ready...

Use your hand to grip the bottom of his cock so he can't enter you with all of it

lots of oral!

AlineCamille2003

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been using lubricant to strech myself while he is away while masturbating, I dont have a toy but I will have to pick one up. Thanks for your input! :)

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never found a permanent solution other than GO SLOW! Even after 10 years of marriage I have to remind him to slow down. Yes, there have been times where I tell him "nothing for the next couple of days." Just too much sometimes. I contemplated buying stock in Astroglide because it is a constant bedside companion.

So what I'm saying is that you will probably never get to the point where you can accommodate him without issues, but there are solutions. You just have to find out what they are. The lube works for me, and every so often I don't need anything except time.

But if you really want to be with him you'll find a way.