Really craving a BIG Cock

Beercan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well guys I need some advice for this next story so read on
My best friend of 11 years Chris is a cop and has been married for 8 years,he called me last night to go out for a few beers and said that he really needed to talk,his marriage has been in trouble for about 2 years now and last night I found out the real reason why,we have had a very close friendship doing everything together from vacations with my current girlfriend to gym buddies etc he is like the brother I have never had,as the beer started to flow he began to open up,he is a big guy 6ft 4 inches tall,about 240lbs,big chest and arms etc and very good looking,he knows that I have had some Bi experiences but says its just not for him but has no problem with it either,he began by telling me none of his relationships with girls have ever lasted very long,and this marriage was the longest by far and now thats over,his reason his cock!!!! I have seen him naked many times and while it is small I have always thought him to be a grower,apparently not his erect length is 2 and 3 quarter inches and most of that is the head very little shaft,we finally closed down the bar bought a couple of six packs and cabbed it back to my apartment,we cracked open a beer and he pulled out a joint so we proceeded to get blasted cops really do have the best dope!!! he told me that his anxiety is so bad that sex is a nightmare and often he cant perform,he believes he is deformed and has been suicidal many times that really shocked me,as he has always seemed so together,he also has seen me naked many times and has made quips about the beercan many a time,last night however he wanted me to tell him exactly what sex with a big cock is like,the feeling of stretching a vagina,asshole,the feeling hanging between your legs etc,so I did my best and of course said the untruth that size really is not that important,that did not go down very well and he asked me if I would take out my cock so we both took off our jeans and the only way I can describe what happened next is to say it was pure cock worship,he asked me if I minded him touching me and I said no,so he proceeded to touch and feel a big cock for the very first time in his life,the look of sheer amazement as I got hard was quite stunning,this was not a sexual thing at all he wanted to explore a big cock for the first time,he too got hard which I found interesting and believe me his cock was no bigger than my thumb with a small head and hardly any shaft,he seemed in awe of my cock and being uncut was fascinated by my foreskin,I found it incredibly sad watching this big jock type guy worshipping something he could never have,he cried at one point when he told me his wife had yelled at him when he confronted her about having an affair,that she enjoyed having a big dick inside her and she couldnt stay married to limp rice dick anymore,the worst insult I have ever heard said to a guy,I really want to help my bud but dont really know how,and I worry that this break up might push him over the edge so any advice would be welcome,I also learned a very big lesson last night that us well endowed men should be thankful and not boastful of our meaty companions,I never understood penis envy properly until last night and it has changed me forever.
Thanks guys for any advice and I will keep you posted
Cheers
Beercan

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Beercan,

I'd say the guy needs to seek counselling.
His id/ego has received a very crushing
blow and on top of the fact that you
say he has already entertained suicidal
thoughts.

I know there is some type of surgery
that can be performed to free a certain
amount of shaft...inside the body, by
severing the ligament or something of
that nature but that should only be done
as a last resort.

He needs to speak to a professional who
can help him with the sad place he's at
mentally.

royston

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
he's fucked........u cant really enlarge 2.75 inches to anything worthwhile and its always gonna luk small on sum1 6ft 4".....

the only humane thing to do wud b to advise him to watch top gun......in which tom cruise, whom clearly has a little pecker, gets with quite a hot bird, while iceman...aka kazanski....doesnt...despite obviously owning the largest cock in the history of the united states navy...

then, u cud consider telling him size doesnt matter and bla de bla..but that isnt gonna work....or eat a pork pie

x

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Beercan said:
I also learned a very big lesson last night that us well endowed men should be thankful and not boastful of our meaty companions,I never understood penis envy properly until last night and it has changed me forever.

Yes, that's why I really hate the guys who get on here and start spouting crap about how they're 20x12.

It's a serious subject, and deserves to be treated seriously.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Beercan said:
Thanks Guys I really do appreciate any and all comments so keep them coming I am determined to help him any way I can.

Cheers
BC

Love and care about him the best you can. Yes, professional help might help, but the fundamental issue is how others have reacted to him, to something he has absolutely no control over. People are shits far too often. But he turned to you because you ARE a good friend, and he trusted you enough to reveal his deepest demon. Having been on his side of the equation, but for slightly different reasons, the best advice I can give you, to help him, is to just be there for him. Make sure he knows he always has you as his friend, and has your support, no matter what. Help remind him of all the GREAT things about him, all he is. Tell him, honestly, the things you admire about him, and if you have any, things you envy about HIM. HIs ego has been slammed hard, and he needs to feel like he has SOMETHING over those guys with big cocks. If he can believe that he can be loved and appreciated and needed and wanted for all the good he is, then he can get through it. If he believes all any woman or friend cares about is his dick, then he is lost. Love him the best you can--it helps more than you know, even though it doesn;t seem like it does. To have his wife throw that at him after 8 years is pretty damned cruel, and may the sloppy cunt rot in hell for it!!! Remind him how much of a MAN he really is, because that is where he has been kicked. You are great to be such a good friend to him, and he obviously respects you and feels strong enough about your friendship that he opened up. Keep that faith, and trust. GOod luck, and I hope your friend can find someone who appreciates him for the great guy he is!!

spankorama_gal

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i went out with a big guy like that for a year. i worshipped him but he was a very angry man. in every way possible he was a tough guy on the outside. and on the inside he was so sad and no matter how loving you were to him he always felt insecure. it was the insecurity and the way he treated mre sometimes that split us up. it was so sad, he had such a lot going for him. and he couldnt even see that although we couldnt physically have penetrative sex at all he gave me so much pleasure in other ways. and touched me in many ways that other men hadnt.i made sure i spoilt him in bed. but not being able to do this one thing hurt him so much. carolyn

Fredneck1951

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dr Rock said:
was anyone else totally unsurprised that this guy's career choice is law enforcement? :tongue:

Well no and he probably doesn't drive a Honda Civic, either.:cool:

Still, taking this story at face value, we don't need another emotionally unbalanced cop running amok, do we? Even in an enlightened country such as Canada.

The fact that his marriage lasted 8 years in quite astounding. He needs to get away from that bitch ASAP. She sounds quite toxic.

He needs to get into counseling ASAP. I would suggest a talk therapy along the lines of Hayes' Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, which is an outgrowth of Beck's Cognitive Therapy. He needs to get a hold of his mind before he can come to grips with his penis IMO. No, I'm not a doctor unlike the good Drs. Rock or Dilznick so check with them, if you dare.

Surgery is probably not much of an alternative. All of those techniques carry great risk and meager reward.

Yes, he should try checking out measurection.com but there's a lot of anger on that site, too. Still, he will find support there.

Keep being a friend, Beercan. The guy clearly has a lot going for him. He can get women into bed and that's more than half the battle. Don't let him sink.

delivery boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish I had some advice for the guy. I'm only 4 inches hard, but luckily have a great wife that loves my size. If I had to deal with what he has I probably would be in the same shape. Measurection.com is probably a good place for him. There are a lot of guys over there in similar situations.

jackM50black

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was a little skeptical about the story... not sure why... maybe its true.... Ok.
My only comment is that I had a chance once for some hot lovin with a big beefy dude.... taller than me, shoulders and chest a mile wide, etc... so he and I are in this dark storage area where I get busy with his belt buckle and zipper.... I gotta say I was majorly disappointed in this guys 3 or 4 inch erection!... I still remember that and laugh. He knew I was disappointed, but I did'nt say anything and we got involved in some other fun stuff that did'nt focus on the size of his equipment. It really turned out OK. :biggrin1:

shymonster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had similar confessions from guys who'd heard about me through the grapevine. Whenever I'd hear stories like these I was actually happy to be on the side of the bell curve I'm on though I'd still maintain to those guys it's not any easier. Average is where it's at!

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
One time I picked up a strapping, muscular 6 foot 3 latino in a bar. He got hot and heavy in his car and when I pulled his pants down, he was about as thick as my index finger and 3 inches long. With my thumb and forefinger I yanked it about 4 times and he came. I bolted from his car, ran into the bar bathroom and puked in the toilet. I think he was used to this reaction. When I saw him the following week, he tried not to look at me. I felt bad...I had to puke though. It wasn't my fault :(