Really curious to know - what does being fucked feel like?

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it's difficult to explain.

for me, it feels really warm and snug, and tingles the rectum walls a bit on entry. after a few thrusts, well the prostate kicks in and it's glory from there. the prostate to me feels like the best handjob or blowjob multiplied by 10 and centred only on the prostate.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It is the most incredible thing I have experienced and being older does not matter one bit. I have an uncontrollable vocalization of pleasure, it is hard to describe the feeling other than electrifying. I am a masculine man and I must admit that I did not want to admit that I liked it. But now...I LOVE it.

Yep, the first time I tried it I was in my 20s and really didn't want to go there but this dude I was messing around with talked me into letting him fuck me. My first time was honestly the absolute best sex I have ever had in my entire life. I think if most straight guys tried taking it up the ass just once nearly all become bisexual.:eek:

doug_porter1987

Experimental Member
Media
It's great! There is a reason guys in the gay community can't get enough of it, you know. We don't just take it for the sake of the tops... if anything, we actually get more out of it than they do! :p

The best way to get a taste would be to explore yourself. You don't even necessarily need a dildo. Take a finger (maybe two after you get used to the first one) and massage around your prostate; see what feels good. All by itself, that might not be too exciting, but get turned on and start edging yourself at the same time and wow! Feels great.

Bottoming is like that, but much more intense. Yes, make sure you have a top who knows how to take it slow and treat you with respect. If it downright hurts, then you need to tell that top to take it slower and be more sly with the way he coaxes his way inside you. Most guys are capable of extreme pain or extreme pleasure, completely depending on the way the top approaches it, so don't let one bad experience turn you off to it for good. When I bottom, it feels great to the point that I sometimes cum without even touching myself. And the orgasm... feels like three regular orgasms happening simultaneously to me! But, everyone is different. Can't find out how your own body reacts until you try it yourself!

I'm curious too. I want the ladies'point of view...so to speak!

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sensational . After the first time , there was no turning back . Though i love sex with women , put a really big cock in front of me , and its no contest . As for pain , i get off on it big time , and the harder he fucks me the better i like it . To say i love being fucked , is an understatement .

kecjhr

Experimental Member
Media
I think part of the pleasure of getting fucked is figuring out that there is more to sexual physical pleasure than shooting your load. Prostate orgasms are an entirely different feeling of sexual pleasure than traditional male penile orgasms. I like that I can experience them over and over as long as my partner can last.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There are many threads on this topic my friend. many men are curious and have the similar question(s). And there are many good answers here already.

You can see that most responders will say that you need a top who is caring, respectful and willing to take his time with you. I would definitely start now using a smaller dildo or butt plug to "train" your ass and get it "used" to being penetrated. Use lots of lube and take your time. Stroking your cock and edging while using a butt plug or sitting on a dildo will begin to show you how good it feels to be anally penetrated....Over time, the pain factor becomes less and less......

When you are ready and have found the "right man"....just take things very slow and use plenty of lube. Tell your top to stop or slow down if there is too much pain. Try to relax and keep breathing slowly and deeply....relax, and let the pleasure come......

Once he is inside of you and your ass is relaxed....and he starts hitting your prostrate.....OMG....it's heaven. The pleasure can be overwhelming......so strong...so intense.......as someone above stated.....it's a very different type of pleasure....but very very nice.....

Good luck my friend. It is worth the journey.......

Reactions: deleted1074483

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As a guy -

OMG

As he enters I can feel his broad head push into me - there is a moment of discomfort - then it passes - then I feel his huge cock fill me. More and more pushes into me - then the tingling starts - right around the back of my neck and my belly as he pushes in. Then he pulls out and I miss the sensation - but when he goes back in - it's better than before.

You get owned.
You get plowed.
That dick in your ass is owning you!

If you give in and enjoy how that rod plows into your prostate - man - there is nothing like it. I've cum multiple times from this!

Mike st

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ooooooohhh!!!! So Happ u found this thread!!!! Eager virgin here who wants to get fucked and wants someone to make love to him!!!!!

Yummy! I like to give and to get. Nothing better then being on my back and a man filling me with my legs wrapped around him. Fuck me for days like that.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never been fucked before, only sucked cock a couple times and I'm curious to know what does it feel like being fucked? I know this sounds like an incredibly stupid question but I've been contemplating getting fucked and want to know what it feels like first
only one way to find out, bare your ass, bend and take it! Once taken you'll never look back.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As a guy -

OMG

As he enters I can feel his broad head push into me - there is a moment of discomfort - then it passes - then I feel his huge cock fill me. More and more pushes into me - then the tingling starts - right around the back of my neck and my belly as he pushes in. Then he pulls out and I miss the sensation - but when he goes back in - it's better than before.

You get owned.
You get plowed.

If you give in and enjoy how that rod plows into your prostate - man - there is nothing like it. I've cum multiple times from this!
Very well said....love the feeling of being owned by a hard cock deep inside my ass......uuummmm....

Reactions: 1130871

Galloper

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a guy -

OMG

You get owned.
You get plowed.

A Pullitzer awaits you, bud

Uncle Rob

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I`m relatively new to bottoming,not so much in time as it`s been 2 years since i`ve taken my first cock but in that i`ve only taken it 4 times in total.
Being quite new to it I am still quite tense and find it hard to relax.
I do have to say that my first time was with a very handsome young oriental guy who had a small to average size cock and i just lay with my tummy on the bed with my knees on the ground and I hardly even felt him entering me. He fucked me for about 5 minutes before withdrawing and if it hadn`t been for me seeing his cum filled condom I wouldn`t even have know he had came and I didn`t really feel any sensation at all apart from the satisfaction that I had done it at last.
My last time a few months ago was with a beautiful,fit well built young latin guy who again was on the average size. He was very knowledgeable and considerate and again i felt no pain but I found that after ten minutes or so when I turned to lay on my back as I wanted to look in his eyes as he fucked me after a very short time I got a terrible sensation that I needed to pee immediately and had to stop. We finished off orally and manually and it was still a beautiful experience.
I have since bought a rubber dildo which is 8"x 6" and I had a little trouble inserting it at first even with plenty of lube but because I was obviously in control I found that laying on my front with one knee up towards my tummy it eventually went in. After a moment or two I pushed further without any pain what so ever and then to my astonishment when I was pushing against what I assumed to be my prostate it suddenly pushed on through what seemed to be a second sphincter like it was almost sucked in.
I have to say it did feel quite marvelous and i`m wondering if a bigger penis actually is less painful than a small/average one as there just seems to be a stabbing pain with them as they hit what i assume to be the prostate.
Ah well I guess I will just have to find out lol !
Have a lovely holiday everyone!
A Ready.jpg

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As he enters I can feel his broad head push into me - there is a moment of discomfort -
Discomfort? It usually hurts! Especially the very first time! And that stab of hurt is a significant part of the experience. As I lay back, spread my thighs, and raise my legs - offering my most intimate and personal opening for his pleasure - I know it's going to hurt, at least a little. Maybe more than a little. If the combination of his size, his skill, and my mental and physical preparation is right, it IS just momentary. Sometimes my anal muscle spasms rather painfully, but a skilled top stays in place, just inside my sphincter, until it passes.

then it passes - then I feel his huge cock fill me. More and more pushes into me -
Sometimes, completing the insertion is another kind of hurt - much less sharp, and more like an ache. But once he is all the way in, you KNOW you have been taken and will be used for his sexual pleasure and to know that you are giving him pleasure.

You get owned.
You get plowed.
Then, you get inseminated. You may hear him grunt or moan. He may make a strong cum-thrust. You might feel his penis twitching inside you. Sometimes you feel the warmth suddenly flood your guts, and the texture changes inside you. That is true satisfaction - feeling the essence of his masculinity spill freely into your rectum.