Really curious to know - what does being fucked feel like?

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It feels like having a Repb president for eight years and there are people that want fucked again.

That's just laughable!!! Obuma is the one that FUCKED the nation!!! and pretty much everyone since Regan, who was out last great President

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Discomfort? It usually hurts! Especially the very first time! And that stab of hurt is a significant part of the experience. As I lay back, spread my thighs, and raise my legs - offering my most intimate and personal opening for his pleasure - I know it's going to hurt, at least a little. Maybe more than a little. If the combination of his size, his skill, and my mental and physical preparation is right, it IS just momentary. Sometimes my anal muscle spasms rather painfully, but a skilled top stays in place, just inside my sphincter, until it passes.

Sometimes, completing the insertion is another kind of hurt - much less sharp, and more like an ache. But once he is all the way in, you KNOW you have been taken and will be used for his sexual pleasure and to know that you are giving him pleasure.

Then, you get inseminated. You may hear him grunt or moan. He may make a strong cum-thrust. You might feel his penis twitching inside you. Sometimes you feel the warmth suddenly flood your guts, and the texture changes inside you. That is true satisfaction - feeling the essence of his masculinity spill freely into your rectum.
and at that moment you realise you really loved being fucked, its enjoyable for you as well

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
and at that moment you realise you really loved being fucked, its enjoyable for you as well
Yeah that's the paradox. It's like a switch gets flipped when he breaks through your sphincter - you were anxious and nervous and a little fearful, but once he is inside you, you WANT it!. The common description "hurts so good" hardly begins to describe it.

CandyAssCockSucker

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The best guy I ever experienced was a random after-party hookup with an aggressive black top (unfortunately just a one-time thing, sigh). His dick was fucking huge, and I got so turned on sucking him that he literally had to pry me off. Pushed me to the bed and spread me missionary. I had never wanted anyone as much as I did him in that moment... and when his massive bone entered me, it didn't hurt at all. Couldn't believe it. I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I whined and cried out in a high-pitched girly voice while he fucked me. He called me dirty names, and thrust so hard I thought I would break. I didn't. I lost my mind, and said things to him that I wished I could take back after. Highly embarrassing slutty kind of things. His eventual cum bullet was so intense that I felt it hit inside me... an deep tickle followed by warmth followed by immediate flooding to what became a huge wet spot on the bed sheets. Followed by an indelible yearning to be with him again (but never happened).

ThickJess

Cherished Member
Media
Well, if he knows what he's doing, it can be the most magical feeling, foreign to any other sensation I can describe to you~ (Save maybe like weed lol)

But if you mean, like, physically? Def depends on the shape and size. For me, it feels like someone's sticking a warm, throbbing piece of flesh in me repeatedly, starting off slowly, the shape of it being accomated by my walls. Then, as we go faster and faster, it can fee very.. full. (If you fuck the kind of cocks I like :p) As long as some foreplay was involved, it will feel very erotic, fulfilling (no pun intended), and you'll feel a closness with your partner, even if it's just fucking and not love-making. Like a hug, but 5x sexier

Reactions: Toddcc987

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When my girlfriend fucked me the first time with her 9X6" strap-on it felt GREAT! I had been trying to get her to try anal, and she asked me, "If it feels so good, how about me doing you with my new strap-on?" What could I say but, "Of course, Honey!" She was good. She used her fingers and lots of lube to loosen up my ass, and then was gentle, using lots of lube, working it slowly in and out, deeper and deeper, until she got it past my spinster. I moaned and she asked me if I was OK. I told her, "Yes, I thing you just got past my spinster and now you can fuck me harder!" She did and soon she had the whole 9" in, as I feel the strap-on's balls hit mine. She then started stroking it in and out, never pulling the head back past the spinster, but making the veins on the outside of the strap-on dildo ripple the very sensitive nerves in my rectal orifice. She fucked me for almost 30 minutes, and I loved every stroke.

Several weeks later, during an MFM, I had my first fuck by a guy, and while it was good, his cock was not as big and did not have the veins like the strap-on. However, it was exciting to be fucked, and in turn, fucking him, and then both of us fucking my girlfriend. About a year later, she and i had an MFM with a BBC, and it turned out he was bi. After he fucked my girlfriend with her first BBC, he fucked me with his veined, 9X6" cock. It felt GREAT too, filling me to the max, banging my balls with his balls as he went all the way in, and making me shiver each time the veins in his cock stroked in and out of my rectal orifice.

Attachments

Runaway Reinder

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The thing is the anus is very sensitive, and have a lot of nerves, wich is something good and bad if you have not got any dick lately, or if you are virgin.

There are two pleasure spots, the anus itself and the prostate, when you hit both it will be a life changing experience for you.

Also your need to start massagin your anus with your fingers in circles, it will hep to relax and open it, then after a couple of sesions you can start to put your finger in it, wen you can fully take your finger, or two fingers if you want you will be readdy to take an average dick, try to find a dude with 6x6 or bellow.

When the time comes it would help A LOT if the dude eats your ass first, also, when he is puting in inside of you and the pain kicks in, it would help if he stops advancing and give's you pleasure kissing your neck and sucking your ears.

It mus be done slowly, if he goes straight into it your ass will close and a paing compared to your balls being kiked will hit you really deep.

Runaway Reinder

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Try to find a straigh dick (not the sexuality), curved ones can be a pain in the ass literally even if they are small lol.

str8 ones are good for anal, they go in and out smoothly wich means they can go faster, they are better to make the anal orgams manifest, with one you could feel the most relaxed you could ever be while being hard/fast fucked untill your feel your ass beating as if it where your hearth, they bring out the prostate orgams but they have to try harder

Curved dicks hit the prostate better, they can make the prostate orgams manifest depending on the curve and the position itself, wich means they have to acomodate the position, so their curvature will hit your prostate, if they do not do so, they would have to work even harder than a str8 dick to bring out the prostate orgams lol. Also, the bigges the curvature of the dick is, the painfullest it will be, a dick too curvy can be a nightmare.

Now my favorite ones are the just slightly curvy dicks, they can bring the best of both worlds.

PD: The best ones to fuck doggy style and to suck are the curvy downwards, u can suck a 8 incher easily if he is curved down
PD2: The best ones for misionary are the curvy upwards, also, they are the visually best ones grrr

Reactions: bkbll2010

hankerxxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've never been fucked before, only sucked cock a couple times and I'm curious to know what does it feel like being fucked? I know this sounds like an incredibly stupid question but I've been contemplating getting fucked and want to know what it feels like first
OMG, I feel the SAME WAY. I think I really want to try it but not sure. I do like sucking cock but never had my ass played with. I've been watching a LOT of videos and it, well, it looks fantastic. I love the one where the guy being fucked cums too. HOT. I think I found a guy to do me but not sure yet. Time will tell. Good luck and ENJOY.

Reactions: casper72

hankerxxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How do you find the 'right guy' to fuck you for your first time? Heck, I can't even find a local guy to suck, much less fuck me. So damned frustrating. Been so very long since I've been with a guy, it is driving me crazy.

CandyAssCockSucker

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
How do you find the 'right guy' to fuck you for your first time? Heck, I can't even find a local guy to suck, much less fuck me. So damned frustrating. Been so very long since I've been with a guy, it is driving me crazy.
Don't look for the right guy. Look for any guy. Whoever says yes gets to hit it. You might get lucky and bag a half dozen guys in the first month; with one or two keepers. 3-4 months of regular dick, and you'll crave it all the time. Maybe slut status.

Reactions: CraigS41