Really Dirty Sex

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Eeeeeewwwwwwww! That is just nasty!
Sorry...call me Howard Hughes, but I can't get past the germs, bacteria, bugs and slothness of it all.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No_Strings, you and I would get along just fine. I have my own little OCD thing too. You could do surgery in my bathroom or my kitchen each has it's own bottle of Clorox Clean Up, as well as anti-bacterial hand soap, and their own Swiffers. I hate the idea of kitchen germs in the bathroom and vice versa.

I wash my hands 10-20 times a day at least (OCD), this clip makes me want to cry :eek:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No_Strings, you and I would get along just fine. I have my own little OCD thing too. You could do surgery in my bathroom or my kitchen each has it's own bottle of Clorox Clean Up, as well as anti-bacterial hand soap, and their own Swiffers. I hate the idea of kitchen germs in the bathroom and vice versa.
Just lookin at that clip makes me wanna borrow my tool rental's low pressure power washer filled with the strongest anti bacterial soap & set it on low for for about oh, four-to-six hours after wallowing in that shit. I mean, think about it; who here knows whether or not that place they screwin' in wasn't a cow stream or not? Do you happen to to know what the crud, bacteria, fecal/urinary remains/deposits can do to you even for a momentary dip in it?
I don't care what they would offered ME for that, I wouldn't do at all, not ever.