really disgustin

THEEman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
has anyone come across that wierd little flab of skin underneath the penis that connects the sac to the penis?

thats disgusting!

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't get the "disgusting" assertion.

Various names for it: turkey neck, klatsch [the 's' is silent], and wattle.

THEEman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
doing some medical research and a professor I know has really great theory on this.

first off for a definitive answer the ladies must chime in. (they will most likely say its disgusting)

anywho this professor guy thinks its a result of either circumcision or the man trying to push his penis out farther to make it look longer. maybe you try it yourselves? but you lose sensitivity and its harder to cum or something. and he said more people like that are more likely to be squirters rather than well just cummers.

I dont know the exact physics but I'll try to find out it seems like an interesting theory

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think he's talking about that sort of (viewed from the side) triangular bit of skin that if you life your balls up makes a sudden appearance, it's hard to explain but I know what he means. No idea if it has an official name.

THEEman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I realize maybe there is a miscommunication or dont know what I am talking about. here is a picture

how to add picture ? *edit

THEEman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
149.jpg

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
anywho this professor guy thinks its a result of either circumcision ...
Circumcision is a plausible guess but a guess is all that it is. Some intact guys also have visible "sails" when stretched.

I'd estimate that infant/child circumcision makes it larger due to tighter penile skin pulling scrotal skin outwards as the penis grow during puberty. Moreover, some of the methods and devices used for R.I.C. remove more skin from the bottom than top. I.M.O., R.I.C. enlarges the "sail" on a lot of guys.