Really embarassing moment.

hockeyjock90210

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I was 14, my buddy was like 16 and we'd goof around a bit. He worked Saturdays in his Dad's office and found that the mens room on that floor had a glory hole in a stall that guys frequented for mutual blow jobs. One Saturday he went in the stall, waited and thought nobody would show but as he was about to leave a dude entered and when he looked through the hole, the dick was super-sized. So, he motioned, the dude put it through and he sucked him. Before leaving the stall, he peeked out the crack in the door as the dude was washing his hands - to his surprise, it was his Dad!!

Any other great moments in here?

The Fictitious Stories section is five categories down.

When I was 14, my buddy was like 16 and we'd goof around a bit. He worked Saturdays in his Dad's office and found that the mens room on that floor had a glory hole in a stall that guys frequented for mutual blow jobs. One Saturday he went in the stall, waited and thought nobody would show but as he was about to leave a dude entered and when he looked through the hole, the dick was super-sized. So, he motioned, the dude put it through and he sucked him. Before leaving the stall, he peeked out the crack in the door as the dude was washing his hands - to his surprise, it was his Dad!!

Any other great moments in here?

B_phe1249

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well if I happened to give my Dad a blow job the first thing I would do is tell a friend.

Remind me to tell you one day about this traveling salesman I know and the time he visited this farm....

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Cow Teat Eclairs

12 fresh lean cow teats
1 pint whipping cream
1 cup brown sugar
1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts
1/2 cup butter
1 small smelt, filleted

1. Soak the cow teats in Nair to remove the hair. Repeat several times if necessary until all hair is removed. Rinse in warm water.
  2. Place a stick of butter into a warm frying pan. Wait until all of the butter has melted, then add the cow teats. Fry them for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
  3. Chop the artichoke hearts and smelt on a cutting board into fine pieces.
  4. In a large bowl, add the whipping cream, brown sugar and the chopped artichokes, and smelt.
  5. With a mixer on low, whip until creamy with a consistency like vanilla pudding.
  6. Remove the teats from the pan and make a long slice down the side of each teat.
  7. Spread the pudding mixture into each slit. Serve warm or cold and have an "Udderly Wonderful" snack.

Lng_1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Isn't that like the brother who was camming and stroking to some hot chick, who was slowly lifting her red shirt with a star on it to show her bountiful breasts..... only to be called to dinner to find out his sister is wearing the exact shirt.... and her breasts are more bountiful than he remembered.... lol

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Cow Teat Eclairs

12 fresh lean cow teats
1 pint whipping cream
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup butter
1 small smelt, filleted

1. Soak the cow teats in Nair to remove the hair. Repeat several times if necessary until all hair is removed. Rinse in warm water.
  2. Place a stick of butter into a warm frying pan. Wait until all of the butter has melted, then add the cow teats. Fry them for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
  4. In a large bowl, add the whipping cream, brown sugar and the chopped artichokes, and smelt.
  5. With a mixer on low, whip until creamy with a consistency like vanilla pudding.
  6. Remove the teats from the pan and make a long slice down the side of each teat.
  7. Spread the pudding mixture into each slit. Serve warm or cold and have an "Udderly Wonderful" snack.

Ewww, god, I just sicked in my mouth a little.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Isn't that like the brother who was camming and stroking to some hot chick, who was slowly lifting her red shirt with a star on it to show her bountiful breasts..... only to be called to dinner to find out his sister is wearing the exact shirt.... and her breasts are more bountiful than he remembered.... lol

I've seen a vid of that somewhere, or it was one of those funniest commercials.

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
Cow Teat Eclairs

12 fresh lean cow teats
1 pint whipping cream
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup butter
1 small smelt, filleted

:eek: My species is offended! How could such a horrible yet disturbingly delicious ever snack be eaten?