Really? Gimme a break!

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, this is based on an old occurance, but it's just popped back into my head. Why in the HELL would someone want to smoke a cigar that has been used as a dildo? I am referring, of course, to the Bill Clinton/Monica Lewinski episode. It's just so stupid! If I want a pre-moistened cigar, I'll wrap it in a paper towel that's been soaked in congac, not vaginal secretions! Not that I don't enjoy the taste, but the combination of cigar and vagina just doesn't seem that appetizing to me.

Anyone have any thoughts?:eek:

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
! Not that I don't enjoy the taste, but the combination of cigar and vagina just doesn't seem that appetizing to me.

I fail to see how that combination is any more weird than others that have come to my attention. And the sight of women smoking cigars has always been a ...uh.... stimulant for me. :biggrin1:

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok, this is based on an old occurance, but it's just popped back into my head. Why in the HELL would someone want to smoke a cigar that has been used as a dildo? I am referring, of course, to the Bill Clinton/Monica Lewinski episode. It's just so stupid! If I want a pre-moistened cigar, I'll wrap it in a paper towel that's been soaked in congac, not vaginal secretions! Not that I don't enjoy the taste, but the combination of cigar and vagina just doesn't seem that appetizing to me.

But have you tried it?

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I fail to see how that combination is any more weird than others that have come to my attention. And the sight of women smoking cigars has always been a ...uh.... stimulant for me. :biggrin1:

Smoking them is fine! But pleasuring themselves with one...no thanks

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't want a cigar in my twat. Who wants a "smoky-scented" pussy? For real.

Exactamundo! My point exactly! I have NO problem watching a woman pleasure herself. It's actually kind of fun. But to use a cigar that I was planning on inhaling? Blech.

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How about ... far easier to obtain ... a pussy-flavored single malt?
(Also, and apropos of nuthin', many of us know a woman with a Pete-flavored pussy.)

And exactly what the hell is wrong with unaltered, from-the-source pussy? (sorry for my language). I mean, really! If you want to taste it, there's nothing better than getting it straight from the source!

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
(Also, and apropos of nuthin', many of us know a woman with a Pete-flavored pussy. Loves her single malt, too.)

This is why I have a crush on you, Rubi.

In a 99% non-gay way, of course.

The only problem with your idea is that I would have no quality control over the pussy flavoring my drink...done my way, I have QC over both.

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Monica is such a copy-cat, Id been trying to teach my pussy to blow smoke rings for years before she jumped on the and wagon :rolleyes:

Really, that's something I could get by without...but more power to you for trying! To be honest, I've been trying to teach my penis to whistle for years...so far, nada. But I enjoy trying!

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
This is why I have a crush on you, Rubi.
In a 99% non-gay way, of course.

Man crushes are good. Man crushes, I like. (And truth to tell, HG, percentages are tweakable. But you don't believe that ... yet.)

The only problem with your idea is that I would have no quality control over the pussy flavoring my drink...done my way, I have QC over both.

Oh, but if you are the brewmaster, you can choose the pussy. Plus, the choice and intromission of scotch. Plus, the draining of same. Ditto for imbibation. (Latter two steps may be combined.)
Believe me, my system has merits. More than I at first realized.