Really? Gimme a break!

D

deleted213967

Really, that's something I could get by without...but more power to you for trying! To be honest, I've been trying to teach my penis to whistle for years...so far, nada. But I enjoy trying!

Forgive my ignorance of pussy affairs, but if it's OK to eat pussy, why would it be not OK to smoke it?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't want a cigar in my twat. Who wants a "smoky-scented" pussy? For real.
My feelings exactly Meg. More importantly nicotine has been linked to cervical cancer.

I don't know about cigar smoke, but peat, perhaps?
If I ever find a single-malt-flavored pussy, I'll dive to the bottom and never come up.
:lmao: Tee hee hee :rofl:

And exactly what the hell is wrong with unaltered, from-the-source pussy? (sorry for my language). I mean, really! If you want to taste it, there's nothing better than getting it straight from the source!
I agree with you lemont77. I put the vaginal humidor in the same category of gross as the jar full of cum some men collect and the cum towel and cum socks that go months without getting cleaned. :yuck: :puke:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I fail to see how that combination is any more weird than others that have come to my attention. And the sight of women smoking cigars has always been a ...uh.... stimulant for me. :biggrin1:

*lights one and puffs a stream of smoke your way, then asks in her most husky, sexy voice* Want me to take a puff of yours now, honey?

Could the explanation be a psychological anomaly, something that draws men towards women with male assets? This could really be researched a little more in-depth, whether fetishists of vaginally humidized cigars also have other fetishes of the same nature (combination of women with male characteristics).