Really Good Fake

cocktoberfest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
looks real to me. the face looks like it belongs to long dong silver but the dick does not. the guys face and dick are not seen at the same time so its probably edited together. This vid is typical of Bijou studio work in the 70s and 80s: Usually all-black or interracial with super hung black guys like this one.

Last edited:

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's the massive JJ Wadd being serviced in the film "Sex Depot." Wadd actually penetrates Randy Cochran in "Black All-American 2." Taurus is the huge-dicked black actor who appeared in "Humongous." O.G. Johnson is featured in the movie "Night Flight," where his huge black dick is on display.
In comparing the 3 legendary pieces I'd have to give a slight overall size edge to Taurus over Wadd, then Johnson.

Reactions: Jesse479

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That's the massive JJ Wadd being serviced in the film "Sex Depot." Wadd actually penetrates Randy Cochran in "Black All-American 2." Taurus is the huge-dicked black actor who appeared in "Humongous." O.G. Johnson is featured in the movie "Night Flight," where his huge black dick is on display.
In comparing the 3 legendary pieces I'd have to give a slight overall size edge to Taurus over Wadd, then Johnson.

Brilliant. ! I have a really bad pirated copy on video tape of some of the scenes from Humungous, so there aren't any credits.
Thank-you "CuriousGuy".
Joe

Last edited: