Really Gross

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's pretty gruesome.....

If those are doctored pics, they did a good job.
What I don't understand is why is the motorcycle in one piece and the driver in 2 pieces ?
Where's the other vehicle involved ?

How did that happen to the rider of the bike ?

The bike's not up against anything that would have had that affect on the driver when the momentum would have kept him going past the bike.

Wish I could read Russian........looks like Russian anyway.

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I only see light damage to the bike. Its missing some plastic, but it has a huge dent in the rear rim, but thats about it. How the rider was cut in half is beyond me. It looks like the blood trail starts behind the light pole and curves in an arc to the two body halves. Maybe the bike highsided and hit the curb, tossing the rider into the pole. I find it hard to believe that a pole that big could do that though.

patro78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Are You Crazy!!.. Whats This Got To Do With Lpsg.org... Somethings Need Not Be Shared..

Completely agree. I have not opened the link and wont. I get an idea of what I'll be confronted with. I do not understand how the death of a REAL person, a death which from the descriptions given in the replies to the post I can infer was tragic and gruesome, could be subjected to such a matter-of-fact and prurient form of curiosity as is betrayed by some posters to this thread. I understand that some of the curiosity is aimed at determining whether the picture is a true or merely doctored one. But think: what if it is true. It is appears to be represented as being true. In such a case, surely the respectful course of action is to assume its truth and not expose the memory of the unfortunate person to what is, properly interpreted, an offensive and rather brutal form of desecration. I do not imply that the orginal poster deliberately intended this; though I do believe that it was thoughtless and reckless to post the link and I think it should be removed.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He obviously hit the pole with such force it severed his body in half. This is not that remarkable if you've study accident scenes. Makersmark is correct, it does'nt belong here on this site. Post it to LiveLeak.com - Redefining the Media
"Life Happens"
What happened to the site I posted? Which is not the one above in my post. Ogrish.com

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The lack of protruding innards and the strang colour and lack of blood lead me to believe it is A FAKE!

I do know that someone got their head cut clean off by a tyre rim that came flying out of a motorcycle-car crash...the head still had its helmet on. It was in Wales a few years ago.

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been shown a few things like this, and whether fake or not, they never seem as gruesome to me as 'lesser' injuries. Almost disbelief, because its such an abnormal sight

Agreed. The surealism of the scene makes it hard to take in.

The human body contain a great deal of blood. This scene is nearly 'dry.' Surely a fake.

patro78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
He obviously hit the pole with such force it severed his body in half. This is not that remarkable if you've study accident scenes. Makersmark is correct, it does'nt belong here on this site. Post it to LiveLeak.com - Redefining the Media
"Life Happens"
What happened to the site I posted? Which is not the one above in my post. Ogrish.com

What a refreshingly clinical analysis: no, the event was not in the least remarkable, the death was merely common-place. And we should be mindful of the fact that death occurs all the time, everyday; there's no reason at all to suppose that the victim's relatives or friends would find the exposure of his corpse to indiscriminate public voyerism in the least objectionable; I'm confident that we can rely on their enlightened level-headedness to supress any sense of outrage at such an exposure and to place his death instead in the context of any other common-place natural happening.

These are plain and sober facts. It is entirely appropriate to point out, nonethless, that one objection can be made against the posting of this picture: not that it is intrinsically offensive to human good taste and violates respect for the dead, but that it has simply been improperly categorised. It has no legitimate place on this site, to be sure, because it is entirely unrelated to the subject-matter of lpsg (though, it occurs to me to query, hasn't any one of our clinical voyeurs yet looked closely enough to assess the size and aesthetic value of the victim's endowment? and, by the way, which is perhaps more important, is it still attached??). It doubtless deserves, however, pride of place at a site properly devoted to the heartless exposure of the brutal, tragic and macabre. We are indebted to you for diligently having remedied this improper categorisation by suggesting an alternative and altogether more appropriate site at which to post the picture.

Clinical sobriety can be so clarifying: it reassures us that we should not be ashamed of our meanest and most uncooth thoughts; they simply correspond to the factual nature of the external world. And "facts" are all that is important.