Really Hairy Armpits

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been with women with hairy under arms, I can't say I find it attractive but I wouldn't say it bothered me either. I would say it seems a little odd at first especially if the woman is wearing a strappy dress or top so her hair is visible but that's only the initial culture shock I guess.

D

deleted1046538

I have a buddy much younger than I am and I am head over heels in love with him and especially his thick Bush and thick pit hair. He's 22 and about 5'11" tall with a long thin super lean body dark blonde hair blue eyes and he is so smooth all over except for his super thick dark blonde bush and oh God his pits!!!! Hes so young and blonde and smooth (cocky as hell) and if his shirt is off all he has to do is barely lift his arm up and you see it immediately, can't miss it. Really long super crazy insanely thick thick thick as hell dark blonde bushes of glistening gold. So hot. He's got a kind of small dick about 4.5"-5" thin girth with nice good sized balls. But he's so fine and his cum is so delicious....

Rafael Carlos

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a buddy much younger than I am and I am head over heels in love with him and especially his thick Bush and thick pit hair. He's 22 and about 5'11" tall with a long thin super lean body dark blonde hair blue eyes and he is so smooth all over except for his super thick dark blonde bush and oh God his pits!!!! Hes so young and blonde and smooth (cocky as hell) and if his shirt is off all he has to do is barely lift his arm up and you see it immediately, can't miss it. Really long super crazy insanely thick thick thick as hell dark blonde bushes of glistening gold. So hot. He's got a kind of small dick about 4.5"-5" thin girth with nice good sized balls. But he's so fine and his cum is so delicious....
From the way you describe it he’s really got you hooked. I would too. And yeah, size doesn’t really matter—I guess.

Burghf_er

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1d3885518231de427d0ba07f5eeb2c8bdf7f79da.gif
Niko Terho from The Thing About Harry. I want to lick them.