Really hung boyfriend - blowjob issues!

Malise

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've been dating a man for a couple of months who is really hung. Normally I'm told I'm a #1 head-giver and I LOVE it, but with this guy I feel like I don't know wtf I'm doing. He's about 8.5 (maybe 9?) inches, but that's not the problem...the problem is that he's THICK and he's straight, not curved. My boyfriend prior to him was about the same size but a little less girthy and curved, so with some practice I was able to deepthroat him. This guy, I swear I just can't seem to keep him off my back teeth or get him past the back of my throat.

With my past ex (and maybe this will help some other ladies out who are in a similar situation), I found a. you can't start off deep-throating, your throat has to warm up first...usually it's good to wait until you're really into it and fully drooling on the guy, b. the throat actually stretches, so trying it gently over and over will, over days or weeks, make it easier (but don't stop doing it or your throat seems to tighten back up!), and c. yawn! Sounds odd I know, but making the yawning motion with your throat when you to to deep throat him REALLY opens it up and it's made a HUGE difference in how far I've been able to take someone.

If anyone knows something that I don't, please share! Gagging and breathing issues aren't a problem for me - I've got all that stuff down.

Last edited:

B_queen_crystal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i have the same problem. with a really thick guy im lucky if i can get 5" in my mouth, where normally id be able to get around 7.5" i always just figured i had a small mouth.

Malise

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think you just answered your own question, Practice makes perfect. Keep trying girl, and you'll swallow him.

I was hoping someone might know something like the yawning technique...when I learned that it helped me a LOT. This one I can't see to goddamned get around though. I guess you can only fight the laws of physics so much.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you just answered your own question, Practice makes perfect. Keep trying girl, and you'll swallow him.

Okay....maybe it's just me...but I don't get the appeal of deep-throating AT ALL...to me you don't have to do that to be good at what you're doing. A good blowjob involves your mouth and hands.

I think deep-throating is just well...gross and not for me. But I do love oral sex nonetheless.

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
The best head I've gotten wasn't involving deep throating, but more so the sensuality of a girl being infatuated with your penis and caressing it. Not to say I wouldn't mind a girl who deep throats :)

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay....maybe it's just me...but I don't get the appeal of deep-throating AT ALL...to me you don't have to do that to be good at what you're doing. A good blowjob involves your mouth and hands.

I think deep-throating is just well...gross and not for me. But I do love oral sex nonetheless.

Same for my wife. Works her hands and mouth during BJ and gets an A+ from me.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Us very thick guys are used to not getting deep throated. Give yourself an "A" for the effort babe! I've been around many that won't even attempt to put it into their mouth.

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm a guy and I agree. I'm bigger than average, but not huge, and even then, I find very few women are able to go very deep or sustain the BJ for very long. The nerves are loaded in the head, so just the first few inches moving in and out along with the hands stroking the shaft will get me off.

D_Suckleberry Hound

Experimental Member
Media

I find being deep throated an incredible experience. I can be nowhere near cumming from a blow job but then my wife will deep throat me completely. As my cock is coming out of her mouth I will suddenly and often uncontrollably cum. My wife enjoys it too and tells me she loves being able to put my whole cock in her mouth.

I agree it is a matter of practice, but I'm sure there are size limitations.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Since only 1 in 50 or less have 8 inches.

...Likely to be less. I think it was the Lifestyles survey which measured several hundred men and found an average of 5.9" in length with a 0.8" standard deviation. It would take 3 standard deviations from the mean to reach 8 inches.

But back to the original question, I've heard 2 people recommend Dramamine (helps relax throat muscles??). I don't know, haven't yet tried it.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was hoping someone might know something like the yawning technique...when I learned that it helped me a LOT. This one I can't see to goddamned get around though. I guess you can only fight the laws of physics so much.
Two things to ty

One is to find a realistic dildo and try to use that for practice, not as much worry about teeth.

The other, easier one is to try and swallow. That will tense and then relax you throat.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

A great blow job involves no hands

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to recommend the book "Blow Him Away" by Marcy Michaels.
A good portion of the text is dedicated to tongue and jaw exercises that will help you train your body to accept his girth/length to the best of your physical capabilities.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

you can't really get your teeth to widen...
however I can help you practice
whenever your boyfriend isn't around you can give me oral sex
I'm willing to do this for the greater good
you don't have to thank me I'm always making myself available to help women, it's what I do